Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a non-Tyrone Black = 0 SMV

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
I'm fine with black people being incels tbh. Niggers are violent animals and they certainly should not be reproducing.

I'm fine with black people being incels tbh. Niggers are violent animals and they certainly should not be reproducing.
Jfl I can't tell if this is serious or not

Can confirm, bitches care more about street cred, than your actual credit score. (789 here)

4Chan edginess bleed out into other regions of the web.

Eventually you'll stop logging in this site and I'll know you've been caught in a drug bust... Which would mean that you're in jail getitng raped by Tyrone. Maybe they'll put you in segregation to protect your tiny incel black ass from Tyrone.

Eventually you'll stop logging in this site and I'll know you've been caught in a drug bust... Which would mean that you're in jail getitng raped by Tyrone. Maybe they'll put you in segregation to protect your tiny incel black ass from Tyrone.
Someone's mad lmao.

Everything you just said is extremely untrue. I don't sell drugs and I don't do drugs. Youre not going to get your stupid prison fantasy.

Just admit that youre a low effort troll already.

Also when I do eventually stop logging, the reason is because I roped and I couldn't cope hard enough.

Someone's mad lmao.

Everything you just said is extremely untrue. I don't sell drugs and I don't do drugs. Youre not going to get your stupid prison fantasy.

Just admit that youre a low effort troll already.

Also when I do eventually stop logging, the reason is because I roped and I couldn't cope hard enough.

Not mad tho was just saying that I don't see a problem with black incels. If niggers disappeared overnight, so would 50+% of crime. It's bad when 13% of the American population is doing over half of the crimes.

Although I'd blame Tyrone more than you. Tyrone chose to be who he was. He could've rebelled against his biological programming to be a low IQ gangbanger but instead he glorifies it. Your culture has serious problems and I doubt you all have the ability to change.

Not mad tho was just saying that I don't see a problem with black incels. If niggers disappeared overnight, so would 50+% of crime. It's bad when 13% of the American population is doing over half of the crimes.

Although I'd blame Tyrone more than you. Tyrone chose to be who he was. He could've rebelled against his biological programming to be a low IQ gangbanger but instead he glorifies it. Your culture has serious problems and I doubt you all have the ability to change.
Okay but why did you call me a drug dealer prisoner????

Okay but why did you call me a drug dealer prisoner????

Sorry. I thought you were part of the majority of the black population. Guess you're in the minority.

Hint hint... Just become a gangbanger and you'll get laid with some 400lb landwhale... If you give her enough alcohol first.

Basically unless youre tyrone youre incel.

Most blacks have deathnic features like big nose and lips that ruin our looks. A lot have a shit eye area and an ape like skull structure as well.

Doesn't help that the jew media promotes stupid stereotypes like being tall, having a big dick, and being good dancers (all genetic btw).

Its over if you're black and not tyrone in 2020 :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
@Hate_my_life
@TigerFestival
@BlkPillPres
@Bleachcel
@LiteralGoblin

Blackcels GTFIH
Try being rice jfl

Sorry. I thought you were part of the majority of the black population. Guess you're in the minority.

Hint hint... Just become a gangbanger and you'll get laid with some 400lb landwhale... If you give her enough alcohol first.
Just do the impossible (getting alcohol & joining a gang) bro! :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::soy::soy::soy:

You really think your SMV is low as a black man in the West? Holy shit you must not even be trying or you're smoking excellent quality crack while not trying.

Black men have a higher SMV value in damn near all of Europe & USA. Whites are comparatively second place by a large chiasm. Asian men of course at the bottom tier everywhere, with Middle Eastern men just above them & curries.

Its insanely easy to ascend as a black man in the West, good thing you're not like me whos Middle Eastern/Indian/Southern European...

I dont want to hear it. Black dudes are worshipped by most women & if you never noticed you must not notice much
so true, blacks have really easy time getting laid in europe just go to any club and you're equal to a white chad

so true, blacks have really easy time getting laid in europe just go to any club and you're equal to a white chad
I live in the USA.

But even if I did move to Europe, I would still be KHHV.

Tyrone only rule applies worldwide. Most sub7 blacks are still KHHV