Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a non-Tyrone Black = 0 SMV

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
I never picked up on that. I just thought he was autistic and disagreed for the sake of disagreeing.

I did recently pick up a weird vibe from him in one of his recent threads.

He barely says anything and gives weird short "unconcerned" responses to basically everything, no matter how detailed the question or response is to him, well that's how he was recently portrayed in the recent TV series "Mind Hunter", sometimes he'd go on and on, but in a lot of his scenes he'd give awkward short responses and they did it for the sake of dark humor, like - "he's so weird"

Are all tall NBA blackcels Tyrones by default and status? Thugmaxxing can help Tyronelites as well, black foids love rape and violence.
Aside from that yep it's over

Colvin irl
3eda8970ce1f244d7bfac2d621357f4d

Yeah man , it’s really brutal

Black guys are more likely to be chad than white guys

Blacks are ugly as fuck but get laid. You just pretend only tyrone gets pussy to support your sub 8 theory

This is a joke question right? Or did you really get brain washed by jew media?

6" bone pressed. If you think thats big then youre low IQ jfl.

People look at the top 0.01% 10 inch black dicks and then apply that to all blacks. Pathetic retards smh
The BBC is a myth which has been debunked scientifically so many fucking times. The reason why it has been invented is because white males feel so cucked when their foids fuck Ni*****.
True. Black guys have automatically more SMV
Depends on where you are. In France it’s definitely minus if you are black, in the uk it’s a definite plus. For Germany I can say that foids only want Tyrones, if you are black and non-muscular you are fucked here.

And obviously black foids are the incels of female sex. I prefer to be an incel than to be a black women tbh.

Last edited:
normie blacks get laid but they have to be giga tall (186+ cm)

No.

Also why tag him? Hes just going to spam low IQ shit
Black guys get girls and most black guys I’ve seen are tyrones like literally 90% of them are hanging out with girls

Black guys get girls and most black guys I’ve seen are tyrones like literally 90% of them are hanging out with girls
@Personalityinkwell

Thoughts?

High-tier ethnic in a western country = Incel

Why don't africamaxx though?

If you're not curry in 2020 you're pretty much guaranteed to be incel.

Only locationcel.

In the West being black automatically puts you above any white guy, so 6/10 minimum. I guess in Africa it's over unless you're Tyrone, can't outcompete by being exotic.
0 IQ

BBC (Big Blackpill by Colvin76)

Blackcel and can confirm. The "BBC" cope needs to end. No matter what race you are if you're truly ugly you're not getting shit. "Just thugmaxx from your nonexistent NT brain bro. I see blacks slay all of the time :soy: ".

Last edited:
Blackcel and can confirm. The "BBC" cope needs to end. No matter what race you are if you're truly ugly you're not getting shit.

Yes, if you are "TRULY" ugly, but not every incel is 3/10 and below, some men are incel not because they can't compete in the race, but because they can't make it past the finish line

Yes, if you are "TRULY" ugly, but not every incel is 3/10 and below, some men are incel not because they can't compete in the race, but because they can't make it past the finish line
Meaning?

Black people are Gods chosen children that enjoy privileges and opportunities that even modern day women do not, this whole thread is just chocolate propaganda.

1/10 black male = a forbidden exotic fruit to a 8/10 white woman.

1/10 African male turns 8/10 Blonde German Chad into an incel.

Black people are Gods chosen children that enjoy privileges and opportunities that even modern day women do not, this whole thread is just chocolate propaganda.

1/10 black male = forbidden exotic fruit to 8/10 white woman.
Bernie Sanders 2020? You gotta be larping with black men not being Tyrone and say they have lots of opportunities. There’s clearly blackcels

Bernie Sanders 2020? You gotta be larping with black men not being Tyrone and say they have lots of opportunities. There’s clearly blackcels

Right, there's also female incels, wet fire and life after death.

it's over if you're not a walking stereotype.

If the jew media worships tallfags and chads they're only cucking themselves, nothing more. Therefore I'm inclined to think the media is not a jewish monolith but rather a chad & stacy run outfit if anything. An elite lookist cult rather than a necessarily semetic one.

1/10 black male = a forbidden exotic fruit to a 8/10 white woman.

1/10 African male turns 8/10 Blonde German Chad into an incel.
Image result for nicholas cage gif

The dickpill is the most brutal of all, all the other pills are related to starting and continuing the race, the dick pill is about being able to go past the finish line, no point in being able to take part in a race you can't finish

You need an attractive face, decent height, etc to be able to "take part in the race" (the competition to get laid), but when you approach the finish line (are in the bedroom) and its revealed you only have basically 4 or less inches of penis, you can't even finish the race because she won't fuck you

Dick is the most important aspect because it is the reason you pursue women in the first place for (to fuck them), its why you start the race, if its not good enough then you are wasting your time competing period.

An average guy with an average height (or slightly below average) with a big penis only needs to struggle to approach the finish line, but once he gets to the finish line he's set, a woman is already in a room with him taking off her clothes and she see's how big his dick is, she's definitely going to fuck him, if he was 6ft tall with chad lite face he'd have gotten to the finish line very easily, but with 4 inches of dick she'd maybe blow him, but she'd be holding in a laugh, she'd MAYBE fuck him for the novelty of being able to joke about it with her friends and that's if she's bored enough that day to even consider such a thing, more likely than not he'd just be laughed out of the room

There’s clearly blackcels
Please explain why there are more and more mulatto kids while there are less and less white kids at the same time.

Please explain why African population will reach 4 billion in 2050 while European population will plateau and white population will decline.

Ethnics fuck like rabbits with no consideration for looks, status or money. They fuck for the sake of fucking. And white foids lap it up.
High-tier ethnic in a western country = Incel
It's funny how we seem to live in parallel universes with opposing realities

Last edited:
You guys seriously measure your penises?

You really think your SMV is low as a black man in the West? Holy shit you must not even be trying or you're smoking excellent quality crack while not trying.

Black men have a higher SMV value in damn near all of Europe & USA. Whites are comparatively second place by a large chiasm. Asian men of course at the bottom tier everywhere, with Middle Eastern men just above them & curries.

Its insanely easy to ascend as a black man in the West, good thing you're not like me whos Middle Eastern/Indian/Southern European...

I dont want to hear it. Black dudes are worshipped by most women & if you never noticed you must not notice much

You really think your SMV is low as a black man in the West? Holy shit you must not even be trying or you're smoking excellent quality crack while not trying.

Black men have a higher SMV value in damn near all of Europe & USA. Whites are comparatively second place by a large chiasm. Asian men of course at the bottom tier everywhere, with Middle Eastern men just above them & curries.

Its insanely easy to ascend as a black man in the West, good thing you're not like me whos Middle Eastern/Indian/Southern European...

I dont want to hear it. Black dudes are worshipped by most women & if you never noticed you must not notice much
Is there literally a single shred of evidence that black men are more desired than white men? If so we havnt seen one posted here EVER
Dont confuse a niche desire for black men as a general rule, goldfish IQ bro

Is there literally a single shred of evidence that black men are more desired than white men? If so we havnt seen one posted here EVER
Dont confuse a niche desire for black men as a general rule, goldfish IQ bro
Yeah JFL at him. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Yeah bro I'm a total slayer EVEN THOUGH WOMEN (ESPECIALLY WHITE) HAVE CALLED ME AN UGLY STUPID NIGGER TO MY FACE. Total slayer even though multiple women (usually white) have called me all kinds of ugly names. Total slayer even though women (especially white) always have repulsed and disgusted faces when they look at me.

Just ignore him. He unironically thinks 2/10 blacks can get laid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If you're white in the U.S.A. it is fucking over, forever. Women here are the absolute most abhorrent cunts that have ever existed. The women here -- ESPECIALLY the white women -- would fuck a 2/10 nigger before even mentioning a white dudes name.

He is a coping white nationalist and probably has a BLACKED.com subscription as well.

JFL at this cope post. I can't take you seriously :lul:

Yeah JFL at him. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Yeah bro I'm a total slayer EVEN THOUGH WOMEN (ESPECIALLY WHITE) HAVE CALLED ME AN UGLY STUPID NIGGER TO MY FACE. Total slayer even though multiple women (usually white) have called me all kinds of ugly names. Total slayer even though women (especially white) always have repulsed and disgusted faces when they look at me.

Just ignore him. He unironically thinks 2/10 blacks can get laid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He is a coping white nationalist and probably has a BLACKED.com subscription as well.

JFL at this cope post. I can't take you seriously :lul:

Assuming you being the exception changes the rule. Black men have the highest amount of sexual partners average, least likely to be virgins, etc. Just because you are a socially retarded fuckup does not mean BBC isnt true.

Your people waaaaaah waaaaaah'd into SJW SMV supremacy & generally fuck up everything you touch. I have no sympathy for your pathetic ass.

Try being Chinese & picking up a white woman. "b but black men have it da worst!!!!!!"

I think you're a whiny retard & what youre like 18 years old? Gtfo.

Assuming you being the exception changes the rule. Black men have the highest amount of sexual partners average, least likely to be virgins, etc. Just because you are a socially retarded fuckup does not mean BBC isnt true.

Your people waaaaaah waaaaaah'd into SJW SMV supremacy & generally fuck up everything you touch. I have no sympathy for your pathetic ass.

Try being Chinese & picking up a white woman. "b but black men have it da worst!!!!!!"

I think you're a whiny retard & what youre like 18 years old? Gtfo.
I never said blacks had it worst wtf. Now you're just pulling shit out of your ass.

My point is that saying every black guy should be slaying is a retarded statement. There are plenty of blackcels on this forum who are legit incels (myself included).

Also I turn 18 in less than 2 weeks.