Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a non-Tyrone Black = 0 SMV

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Basically unless youre tyrone youre incel.

Most blacks have deathnic features like big nose and lips that ruin our looks. A lot have a shit eye area and an ape like skull structure as well.

Doesn't help that the jew media promotes stupid stereotypes like being tall, having a big dick, and being good dancers (all genetic btw).

Its over if you're black and not tyrone in 2020 :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
@Hate_my_life
@TigerFestival
@BlkPillPres
@Bleachcel
@LiteralGoblin

Blackcels GTFIH

@Edmund_Kemper get in here too bluepilled dumbass

And isn't @TigerFestival white?

You don't have a big dick?

You don't have a big dick?
This is a joke question right? Or did you really get brain washed by jew media?

6" bone pressed. If you think thats big then youre low IQ jfl.

People look at the top 0.01% 10 inch black dicks and then apply that to all blacks. Pathetic retards smh

Blacks and ethnics look different. Only skin color can be similar.

Greencardmaxx with a chick from Liberia or Nigeria, they speak English their.

People look at the top 0.01% 10 inch black dicks and then apply that to all blacks. Pathetic retards smh

I don't even have 6 JFL, so I'm on the low low end of the black spectrum

Ok you're a tiny dick cuck, happy?

If you aren't good looking, then you're ugly
full

Maybe you should just moneymaxx and keep buying whores

That's not a maybe, that's been the plan from the get go, I've been a realist for a lot of years, after I realized that I can't compete I stopped aiming for a relationship completely, the dickpill is the most brutal of all, all the other pills are related to starting and continuing the race, the dick pill is about being able to go past the finish line, no point in being able to take part in a race you can't finish

Delusional bluepill cope. This would never work unless I had a 7+/ 10 face and 183+ cm height. Even then, being a hypothetical 183cm black with 7/10 face would give me much more options anyway.

But instead, I'm a 170.2cm subhuman with a 3/10 face. @IncelKing can confirm this

I can’t even think of the type of race of woman you should go for. It’s over bruh.

How do you cope with the fact that no girl you fuck will ever enjoy it

The same way I cope with the fact that no cow or chicken I eat will ever be glad it was killed, the meat tastes good so I eat, fuck the animals

Basically unless youre tyrone youre incel
Only locationcel.

In the West being black automatically puts you above any white guy, so 6/10 minimum. I guess in Africa it's over unless you're Tyrone, can't outcompete by being exotic.

But instead, I'm a 170.2cm subhuman with a 3/10 face. @IncelKing can confirm this
He said ER is better looking than you. JFL at that. You mog ER.

Niggers gonna nig

The same way I cope with the fact that no cow or chicken I eat will ever be glad it was killed, the meat tastes good so I eat, fuck the animals
Good way to look at it. Fuck females, they deserved to fuck us for our money.

Only locationcel.

In the West being black automatically puts you above any white guy, so 6/10 minimum. I guess in Africa it's over unless you're Tyrone, can't outcompete by being exotic.
What a fucking joke. Every foid I meet hates my guts and wants me dead because I'm not Tyrone.

FOIDS CALL ME UGLY TRASH ALL THE DAMN TIME. ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO SLAY.

I'm born and live in the USA. So not a "locationcel" or any of that stupid cope.

Tyrones and black chads arent even really black, they are usually roughly half black and half white or maybe even more than 50 percent white in many cases. These “black” guys that women love are rarely more than 75% black, a full blooded African is not attractive to women when they can choose white guys

Tyrones and black chads arent even really black, they are usually roughly half black and half white or maybe even more than 50 percent white in many cases. These “black” guys that women love are rarely more than 75% black, a full blooded African is not attractive to women when they can choose white guys
I agree. Most Tyrones aren't even fully black and usually mixed.

Another brutal racepill :feelsrope:

@Edmund_Kemper get in here too bluepilled dumbass

And isn't @TigerFestival white?
I'm black dude, I'm not sure where you got that idea from.

Basically unless youre tyrone youre incel.

Most blacks have deathnic features like big nose and lips that ruin our looks. A lot have a shit eye area and an ape like skull structure as well.

Doesn't help that the jew media promotes stupid stereotypes like being tall, having a big dick, and being good dancers (all genetic btw).

Its over if you're black and not tyrone in 2020 :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
@Hate_my_life
@TigerFestival
@BlkPillPres
@Bleachcel
@LiteralGoblin

Blackcels GTFIH
Couldn't agree more, combine all of that with low IQ, shitty history, impoverished shithole countries and well you have a messy amalgamation of a shitty ass race.

I'm black dude, I'm not sure where you got that idea from.
I thought you were white because you were getting mad at JBW gatekeepers. nvm I guess

unless youre tyrone youre incel
Yes.

Its over if you're black and not tyrone in 2020 :feelsree:
Agreed.

*there.

As Colvin said:

Delusional bluepill cope. This would never work unless I had a 7+/ 10 face and 183+ cm height. Even then, being a hypothetical 183cm black with 7/10 face would give me much more options anyway.

If you aren't good looking, then you're ugly
full
Oh indeed. That is true for all races, however the bar required for a black guy to be "ugly" is higher than a caucasian Male.

You have to be perfect as a black male in looks (Tyrone), otherwise you're fucked.

A caucasian chadlite can probably get lucky. A tyronelite needs to be rich.

I can’t even think of the type of race of woman you should go for. It’s over bruh.
Black foids? Hate us like the plague.

Noodlewhores? Hate all blacks.

Currywhores? Hate blacks.

Caucasian foids? Impartial to blacks. Only like Tyrones/Athletes/Moneymaxxed rappers.

Latinas? Are not too fond of blacks.

Only locationcel.

No it doesn't.

This guy is a 6/10 minimum by your logic:

Indeed.

The mulattos are also seen as "black". The lighter the skin tone of black, the more desired you are.

I.e. you need to be more white looking than black looking and good looking.

Don't take everything literally, this is the internet.

Yes.

Agreed.

*there.

As Colvin said:

Oh indeed. That is true for all races, however the bar required for a black guy to be "ugly" is higher than a caucasian Male.

You have to be perfect as a black male in looks (Tyrone), otherwise you're fucked.

A caucasian chadlite can probably get lucky. A tyronelite needs to be rich.

Black foids? Hate us like the plague.

Noodlewhores? Hate all blacks.

Currywhores? Hate blacks.

Caucasian foids? Impartial to blacks. Only like Tyrones/Athletes/Moneymaxxed rappers.

Latinas? Are not too fond of blacks.

No it doesn't.

This guy is a 6/10 minimum by your logic:

Indeed.

The mulattos are also seen as "black". The lighter the skin tone of black, the more desired you are.

I.e. you need to be more white looking than black looking and good looking.

Another based and racepilled post from you. Keep it up bro youre doing gods work :feelsthink:

The reason why everybody assumes blacks are slayers is because the media paints them as such. But the number of black MGTOWs should let you know just how over it is for many of them. Blacks tend to be underreported in incel studies and websites because they don't usually identify with inceldom, which is perceived as a white/asian/curry issue. They usually have their own web hangouts and such, and tend to cope with MGTOW stuff. Black women are incredibly brutal and hypergamous, with colorism and extreme heightism running rampant. They have absolutely no shame being absolute whores for Tyrones.

The reason why everybody assumes blacks are slayers is because the media paints them as such. But the number of black MGTOWs should let you know just how over it is for many of them. Blacks tend to be underreported in incel studies and websites because they don't usually identify with inceldom, which is perceived as a white/asian/curry issue. They usually have their own web hangouts and such, and tend to cope with MGTOW stuff. Black women are incredibly brutal and hypergamous, with colorism and extreme heightism running rampant. They have absolutely no shame being absolute whores for Tyrones.
Very based and well-written post :feelsthink:.

People's views on blacks are only because of retarded Jew Media's lies and propaganda.

What a fucking joke. Every foid I meet hates my guts and wants me dead because I'm not Tyrone.
Just take a walk through any Western capital, you won't see any young white couples. White foids are all paired up with ethnics and very few of them are Tyrones or Chaddams, they mostly look like malnourished meth addicts and still get prime white pussy.

GTFO with your cope, bro.

Just take a walk through any Western capital, you won't see any young white couples. White foids are all paired up with ethnics and very few of them are Tyrones or Chaddams, they mostly look like malnourished meth addicts and still get prime white pussy.

GTFO with your cope, bro.
Low IQ bullshit argument. I see white couples at school and in public all the time. Very rarely do I see black man+white woman couples. Sounds like you just have BBC in your mouth.

By the way, quick reminder to go check your BLACKED.com subscription again before it expires :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

By the way, quick reminder to go check your BLACKED.com subscription again before it expires
Nice ad hominem bro, call me when you're done coping and are willing to make sense

Last edited:
Nice ad hominem bro, call me when you're done coping and are willing to make senae
Okay, Mr. "ALL BLACKS in the west are 6/10 MINIMUM". :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Call me when you stop being delusional about blacks in the US and when you stop being so fucking retarded.

Lol, you have cognitive dissonance bro, let it go
"ALL BLACKS in the west are 6/10 MINIMUM".

You say this and still think you have a functioning brain. Just lol :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

In the West being black automatically puts you above any white guy, so 6/10 minimum.
extreme cope lol
literally any black girl ive tried to ask out or w/e openly admitted to having a crush on a white guy / liking white guys more, but i guess lets not go there hey

Only locationcel.

In the West being black automatically puts you above any white guy, so 6/10 minimum.
Completely false. Unless you're the height of an NBA player or have the looks of Tyson Beckford, you're invisible to foids. But even Tyrones can barely attract foids unless they thugmaxx.

That's not a maybe, that's been the plan from the get go, I've been a realist for a lot of years, after I realized that I can't compete I stopped aiming for a relationship completely, the dickpill is the most brutal of all, all the other pills are related to starting and continuing the race, the dick pill is about being able to go past the finish line, no point in being able to take part in a race you can't finish
Don't you have problems buying girls in your country? I heard that most first world prostitutes don't accept black clients.

Calling Kempfer in here
JFL

I legit feel he's a larp, because it seems like he goes out of his way to try and imitate in his posts the slow and unconcerned speech pattern that Edward Kemper was known for, like this is some kind of fucking "fun persona" for him

Don't you have problems buying girls in your country? I heard that most first world prostitutes don't accept black clients.

I've only really gotten to fuck once, so maybe I got lucky that first time, but a friend did take me to the place, he's also black, so maybe he just "knew the best outlet"

Only locationcel.

True. Black guys have automatically more SMV

JFL

I legit feel he's a larp, because it seems like he goes out of his way to try and imitate in his posts the slow and unconcerned speech pattern that Edward Kemper was known for, like this is some kind of fucking "fun persona" for him
I never picked up on that. I just thought he was autistic and disagreed for the sake of disagreeing.

I did recently pick up a weird vibe from him in one of his recent threads.

I feel for you negrocel, but thugmaxing is a real thing in my opinion, just tricky if your an autisticel