Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting been stressing over my academics and shit lately

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
it's like the only thing I have some level of natural talent in, but my grades have been only slightly above average for the past two years because I'm depressed as fuck and have no motivation. this next semester I'm taking shit really seriously though, I'm taking three AP classes and aiming for 4.0+ GPA because I've come to realize that if I don't get in to a good college/uni my life is literally over and I have no prospects for a future

I still haven't even decided where I want to go after I graduate. my state has a lot of prestigious universities but honestly the 'culture' of higher academics in california is awful. it's just a bunch of shitty, sycophantic people trying to screw each other over and prove who has the most status. most campuses are full of chads and stacies who are partying and fucking 24/7 which will also drive me insane. I was thinking of looking in to options in other states. I've always felt sort of obligated to go to one of the many high tier colleges/universities here, after all there's no point in paying out of state tuition when you have other prestigious options available. but there's a surprising amount of seniors at my school applying for colleges out of state, so it's more common than I thought. and frankly I just really want to get away from california

Last edited:
very brutal man. i have no advice to give unfortunately

Cope with career, if have natural talent

Be glad you got some good genes at least and you have lot's of opportunities in the US

IQmogs me, I always did shit in school

Good luck though

My condolences for you live in the worst US state.
very brutal man. i have no advice to give unfortunately
Cope with career, if have natural talent

Be glad you got some good genes at least and you have lot's of opportunities in the US
mogs me because gonna make it to college

worst place in the world for an incel tbh
IQmogs me, I always did shit in school

Good luck though

Started out with a 4.0 for a while and kept it but it's been going slightly down, it's getting to be too much.

I got into USC for engineering about 2 years ago living in Cali but I'm honestly glad I went somewhere else (out of state and not as prestigious), I probably wouldn't have much luck with girls there anyway and Cali is completely cucked. Anyway, good luck OP.

i thought you were in eastern europe :feelsohgod:
are u memeing or not u have said this on like 2 posts now and idk when da fuck i ever said or implied i was in eastern europe

are u memeing or not u have said this on like 2 posts now and idk when da fuck i ever said or implied i was in eastern europe
I'm srs but i don't remember saying this on any other posts :what:

I thought you were in eastern europe too!

But i suppose California is a lot like ussr.