Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

becoming MGTOW is the last stage of the blackpill

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
my brain is fucked because i think that living beings and sentient machines will leave me alone and harm me even if i became a 6'11 gigachad in vr with the most attractive face and body, living beings and sentient machines will only use you for their benefit, non-sentient female android robots will be the only ones who will truly love you because they are programmed to really love you, we will have non-sentient female android robots in 2032:

here are the stages:

1-desperation, you don't know what to do, you are sad all day and you don't know what to do

2-looksmaxing/planning, you start to plan in ways to be happy and try to execute them

3-realization, you begin to understand that females are monsters and that you shouldn't be near those monsters and be a slave of those monsters, and you should never make them happy because they don't deserve to be happy and that is why you stop looksmaxing

4-you decide that you would rather be alone than to be with those monsters even if you became a 6'11 gigachad with the most attractive face and body

5-android robot pill

MGTOW only works if you’re attractive.

You can’t avoid women if they already avoid you on the first place

if i was attractive i would avoid them because i would know their true nature

>Joined Oct 16, 2022
>Posts 631
>Online 27d 15h 6m

how to reach the stage of realization?

it is easy, you just need to start watching a lot of blackpill videos non-stop, even if your body and brain tries to stop the videos you won't do it, you need to develop a scar from all those blackpills, it will very painful and you might wanna kill yourself but it will be worth it when you get to stage 4, the more pain you feel watching those videos, the more blackpilled you will be. You need to understand the truth and this is the only way to never forget the truth, you need to overdose on blackpills

how to reach the stage of realization?

it is easy, you just need to start watching a lot of blackpill videos non-stop, even if your body and brain tries to stop the videos you won't do it, you need to develop a scar from all those blackpills, it will very painful and you might wanna kill yourself but it will be worth it when you get to stage 4, the more pain you feel watching those videos, the more blackpilled you will be. You need to understand the truth and this is the only way to never forget the truth, you need to overdose on blackpills
if you have every watched the anime "AJIN" and saw episode 5 and 6, Kei was tortured by the humans but he never became vengeful towards the humans like Sato wanted because they didn't torture him enough because, he was saved just a few weeks after the torture started and was not tortured for a long time, this would be like the blackpill, you need to experience even more pain to truly understand how evil females are

Last edited:
if you have every watched the anime "AJIN" and saw episode 5, Kei was tortured by the humans but he never became vengeful towards the humans like Sato wanted because they didn't torture him enough because, he was saved just a few weeks after the torture started and was not tortured for a long time, this would be like the blackpill, you need to experience even more pain to truly understand how evil females are
here are the episodes 5 and 6:

you need to overdose on blackpills until that sadness becomes anger and hate
what you are gonna need to do after is choose between going ER or deciding to never be a slave of those monsters again because you know their true nature (you would rather die than to be with those monsters, you don't wanna be near them and you always want to be alone because you know how evil they are and even if you got the most attractive face, body and height with some technology or virtual reality you would still reject them because you know their true nature)

Last edited:
Becoming mgtow is accepting the redpill you retard.

mgtow : highest level of denial

MSTOW is MGTOW.

MGTOW = Delusional copers.
MSTOW = Men Sent Their Own Way.

MSTOWs are aware they have been rejected by their own foids and either geomax or monk mode in response.
MSTOWS are close enough to incels that we should be bro's.

I'm more MSTOW then incel.

MGTOW is the preferable version of the :redpill: to PUA but still :redpill:, i.e. they (ostensibly) still have something of a choice.

MSTOW is MGTOW.

MS1

MS2

MS3

MS4

MGTOW = Delusional copers.
MSTOW = Men Sent Their Own Way.

MSTOWs are aware they have been rejected by their own foids and either geomax or monk mode in response.
MSTOWS are close enough to incels that we should be bro's.

I'm more MSTOW then incel.
no, we refuse to be with females

MGTOW is the preferable version of the :redpill: to PUA but still :redpill:, i.e. they (ostensibly) still have something of a choice.
we prefer to be alone

You're a delusional coper as well.
All incels=mstow
They're not separate.
that's not true, if i was given the chance to get a girlfriend i would reject her unlike you

we need to create a new mgtow ideology name that uses the blackpill instead of the redpill then

we need to create a new mgtow ideology name that uses the blackpill instead of the redpill then
but most MGTOW's are also blackpilled as you can see here:
Screenshot 2023 01 25 183857Screenshot 2023 01 25 183939

you mean MSTOW - Men SENT Their Own Way.

MGTOW = CopeTOW

if you have every watched the anime "AJIN" and saw episode 5 and 6, Kei was tortured by the humans but he never became vengeful towards the humans like Sato wanted because they didn't torture him enough because, he was saved just a few weeks after the torture started and was not tortured for a long time, this would be like the blackpill, you need to experience even more pain to truly understand how evil females are
the other guy who was with sato called Kōji did become vengeful towards them because he didn't have any good experiences with humans like kei and that is why it took less time for him to hate humans, but if kei was tortured longer he would have becomed like Kōji

Last edited:
you are a homeless man stating you do not need a nice car to live. Fair enough.
that homeless man doesn't want to live in those houses and doesn't want to drive those cars even if they were free because he doesn't like the way they are

Last edited:
that homeless man doesn't want to live in those houses and doesn't want to drive those cars because of the way they are
The analogy is sound, you know it is

Last edited:
I think by the time a lot of men are in their 40's they start to see a lot of the guys they know being divorced, losing half of their assets, losing their kids and if they're lucky they get to see their kids every other weekend etc etc. By that time a lot of men are jaded by women even if they don't directly associate with them that they probably wouldn't get in a serious long term relationship anyway anymore

I think by the time a lot of men are in their 40's they start to see a lot of the guys they know being divorced, losing half of their assets, losing their kids and if they're lucky they get to see their kids every other weekend etc etc. By that time a lot of men are jaded by women even if they don't directly associate with them that they probably wouldn't get in a serious long term relationship anyway anymore
i'm talking about doing mgtow when you are young

the other guy who was with sato called Kōji did become vengeful towards them because he didn't have any good experiences with humans like kei and that is why it took less time for him to hate humans, but if kei was tortured longer he would have becomed like Kōji
kei was only tortured for 10 days while Kōji was tortured for 10 years. Unlike Kei, Kōji was angered and bloodthirsty against humans, who had destroyed his life and made him live hell

Last edited:
kei was only tortured for 10 days while Kōji was tortured for 10 years. Unlike Kei, Kōji was angered and bloodthirsty against humans, who had destroyed his life and made him live hell
i remember i also wanted revenge on females but i forgot what idea i had to get revenge on them, it happened too long ago, maybe replacing them with non-sentient female androids? i would like to remember

Last edited:
at the end of the manga he saved some humans and wanted to end things without killing others, but the manga changed authors so this might not be what the original author had in mind

Last edited:
i remember i also wanted revenge on females but i forgot what idea i had to get revenge on them, it happened too long ago, maybe replacing them with non-sentient female androids? i would like to remember
yes i was very angry and wanted revenge but the difference between ER and me was that i have a lot more empathy, i didn't wanna hurt others so i just choose to run away from them and escape, imagine you are getting physically bullied by other kids, you have 3 options,

1-fight back and get revenge from the people that hurt you
2-try to please those people so you don't get bullied again (looksmaxing)
3-run away from them (MGTOW)

I always have the value that talks about how "you should not do things to others that you wouldn't want to be done to you"

i decided to run away

Last edited:
Hopefully the sex robots arrive fast enough 9 years is a pretty long time

But I mean these elites and feminist's will make sure that it will take a longer time to finish

Btw how did you add that footer

"My best thread :
in 2032 we will have non-sentient female android robots and in 2052 we will be able to reverse aging. Ray Kurzweil.:
https://incels.is/threads/in-2032-w...be-able-to-reverse-aging-ray-kurzweil.446716/"

I dont see that option hmm
they will not have time for it because the sixth paradigm will make things change too quickly, they can't have rights because they won't be sentient if we use a simulated AI as i explain in my 2032 android robot thread

to add the footer you go to your account and signature

yes i was very angry and wanted revenge but the difference between ER and me was that i have a lot more empathy, i didn't wanna hurt others so i just choose to run away from them and escape, imagine you are getting physically bullied by other kids, you have 3 options,

I always have the value that talks about how "you should not do things to others that you wouldn't want to be done to you"

i decided to run away
there is also a 4th one where you do nothing to change your situation

We need a MGTOW subforum and have MGTOW men come here tbh we need more people on our side

Many MGTOW men are coping but the MGTOW ideology is based: just concentrate on yourself and your life without giving a fuk about women.

If you still say “but they’re SENT their way” you’re perfectly blackpilled because you still care what foids think.

i decided to run away

mgtow is ideal for any incel able to stay away from society, but for those of us forced to interact with society its just brutal blackpill fuckery

This. If you're incel "going MGTOW" is a massive fucking cope.
The last stage of the Blackpill is accepting that it's truly over and trying to move on with your life.

This. If you're incel "going MGTOW" is a massive fucking cope.
The last stage of the Blackpill is accepting that it's truly over and trying to move on with your life.
you are an slave of women that thinks all the day on women, i'm not

no, we refuse to be with females
Uhh no kid, men who can get women refuse to be with women. That is a real Mgtow man

You are an incel first and foremost then Mstow. You can't be mgtow if you were never in the game to begin with.