Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

becoming MGTOW is the last stage of the blackpill

Uhh no kid, men who can get women refuse to be with women. That is a real Mgtow man

You are an incel first and foremost then Mstow. You can't be mgtow if you were never in the game to begin with.
you are an slave of women that thinks all the day on women, i'm not, if you had the opportunity to be with a woman you would be with her, i wouldn't

Uhh no kid, men who can get women refuse to be with women. That is a real Mgtow man

You are an incel first and foremost then Mstow. You can't be mgtow if you were never in the game to begin with.
You are still too bluepilled and think that being with women is a good thing or that you should be with them

You need to suffer more and be tortured more to understand how truly evil they are, like in ajin:

in the anime ajin, kei was only tortured for 10 days, while Kōji Tanaka was tortured for 10 years, so he really knows how evil humans are and doesn't bitch about his human friends like kei does. This is a very similar situation between you and me, you still think that females are beings that you can be close to because you haven't suffered the same as me

Last edited:
You are still too bluepilled and think that being with women is a good thing or that you should be with them

I didnt say anything of the sort Retard

it's like you get told these things but you're too autistic for any of it to register properly
You need to suffer more and be tortured more to understand how truly evil they are, like in ajin:

View attachment 702142
View attachment 702144

in the anime ajin, kei was only tortured for 10 days, while Kōji Tanaka was tortured for 10 years, so he really knows how evil humans are and doesn't bitch about his human friends like kei does. This is a very similar situation between you and me, you still think that females are beings that you can be close to because you haven't suffered the same as me
:feelstastyman:

you are an slave of women that thinks all the day on women, i'm not, if you had the opportunity to be with a woman you would be with her, i wouldn't
You're not in the same boat as a guy who has a sex life, multiple kids, and got divorce raped.

Go on any legitimate mgtow discussion and tell them how you're a sexless incel who can't court a foid to save your life. They will all laugh at you and tell you to get lost.

You're not in the same boat as a guy who has a sex life, multiple kids, and got divorce raped.

Go on any legitimate mgtow discussion and tell them how you're a sexless incel who can't court a foid to save your life. They will all laugh at you and tell you to get lost.
i'm not interested in human women, you are, that is the difference between you and me

This tbh

i would rather die than to be with a female, you would rather die than to not be with a female, that is the difference between you and me

Last edited:
i would rather die than to be with a female, you would rather die than to not be with a female, that is the difference between you and me
I suppose I did conflate being incel with just believing in the blackpill. Fair point

the difference between you and me
The difference between me and you is that I fully understand my social situation much better than you do.

I understand the concept of Mgtow much better than you do. Blackpill is the final stage, mgtow is simply a gateway and a watered down version of the blackpill, which is why it is considered redpilled content on social platforms.

I found the blackpill through redpilled mgtow channels, not the other way around you drooling imbecile.

The difference between me and you is that I fully understand my social situation much better than you do.

I understand the concept of Mgtow much better than you do. Blackpill is the final stage, mgtow is simply a gateway and a watered down version of the blackpill, which is why it is considered redpilled content on social platforms.

I found the blackpill through redpilled mgtow channels, not the other way around you drooling imbecile.
becoming MGTOW is caused by men suffering a lot by watching too many blackpills and redpills, you need to watch more of them to truly understand female nature and go MGTOW because of being harmed too much:

I just have suffered a lot with females and i don't wanna be near them

becoming MGTOW is caused by men suffering a lot by watching too many blackpills and redpills, you need to watch more of them to truly understand female nature and go MGTOW:

Mgtow is to protect men who are desired by women. You dont need that protection because foids dont want you anyway.

Mgtow is to protect men who are desired by women. You dont need that protection because foids dont want you anyway.
"The 'core' level ideal of MGTOW is generally considered to consist of refraining from any long-term committed relationship with a woman."

i'm a mgtow, can you please research more on the mgtow subject and not just make up philosophies?

can you please show me a quote that talks about how you need to be able to attract a woman to be mgtow?

Last edited:
"The 'core' level ideal of MGTOW is generally considered to consist of refraining from any long-term committed relationship with a woman."

i'm a mgtow, can you please research more on the mgtow subject and not just make up philosophies?

Except that very first line literally claims to being "volcels", which you are not.

Being incel isnt a choice Retard, which is where the term "involuntary" celibate comes into play :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

You can't be mgtow if you aren't wanted, that's the entire point, to show desired men to be wary of women and their intentions.

Someone like you being wary is pointless, since you have neither money nor looks for them to want you in the first place.

Except that very first line literally claims to being "volcels", which you are not.

Being incel isnt a choice Retard, which is where the term "involuntary" celibate comes into play :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

You can't be mgtow if you aren't wanted, that's the entire point, to show desired men to be wary of women and their intentions.

Someone like you being wary is pointless, since you have neither money nor looks for them to want you in the first place.
you are not incel, if you don't want a woman

I'm mgtow

you are not incel, if you don't want a woman

I'm mgtow

Look bro no more mental gymnastics

Tell me when was the last time a woman wanted to be with you ?

Look bro no more mental gymnastics

Tell me when was the last time a woman wanted to be with you ?
i don't want to be with a woman

i don't want to be with a woman
Im not asking you what you want moron.

Dont tell me what it is you want, tell me what women want from you ?

Im not asking you what you want moron.

Dont tell me what it is you want, tell me what women want from you ?
i don't care because i don't want to be with them

That's not the question buddy.

When was the last time a woman wanted something from you ?

That's not the question buddy.

When was the last time a woman wanted something from you ?

Im not asking you how you feel or what you want
MGTOW is about how you feel and what you want, not about if you are able to get a woman

MGTOW is about how you feel and what you want, not about if you are able to get a woman

No more mental gymnastics kid, answer the question truthfully and with logic.

When was the last time a woman showed sexual interest in you ?

Studio Project

Never but i'm not interested on them

I dont understand why he's so ashamed to admit that he's never met a toilet that wanted him :feelshaha:
i'm not an incel because i'm not intersted on them, if i was interested on them i would be an incel

i'm not an incel because i'm not intersted on them, if i was interested on them i would be an incel
You're an incel because you can't get women, nothing more and nothing less.

It doesn't matter if you dont want them. You are still sexless like the rest of us.

I dont understand why he's so ashamed to admit that he's never met a toilet that wanted him :feelshaha:
"The Donnelly Study defined incels as adults who fail to find a sexual partner for six months or more without choosing so."

"In the study, an involuntary celibate is a person who would like to have a "willing" partner to have sex with, but cannot find one for six months or more."

i would not like to have a willing partner to have sex, so i'm not an incel

"The Donnelly Study defined incels as adults who fail to find a sexual partner for six months or more without choosing so."

"In the study, an involuntary celibate is a person who would like to have a "willing" partner to have sex with, but cannot find one for six months or more."

That's just more mental gymnastics kid, you couldn't get sex to save your life.

You would fail at trying to court women and you know it, why bother disputing this knowing damn well that you have been condemn to dwelling on incel forums like the rest of us.

That's just more mental gymnastics kid, you couldn't get sex to save your life.

You would fail at trying to court women and you know it, why bother disputing this knowing damn well that you have been condemn to dwelling on incel forums like the rest of us.
i don't want sex to save my life, i don't wanna be near females, i don't wanna court women. I have not been condemn because i don't wanna be with females

I can think of more advanced stages.

i don't want sex to save my life, i don't wanna be near females, i don't wanna court women. I have not been condemn because i don't wanna be with females
Again Im not asking how you feel, I'm pointing out at your physical limits in this world.

You couldn't get it even if you wanted to have it.

I can think of more advanced stages.
Of course you can, becuase mgtow is ultimately a redpill phase and is merely on the way to reaching the blackpill.

Its not just pure copium as you age your sex drive will drop and your desire to be with toilets will start to dissipate, to what degree is debatable. Tho 99% of mgtow is probably 20 something incel in denial copers. In some ways I care a lot less about my sexlessness at 29 than I did at 19 and by 39 I imagine that feeling will of increased even further.

Last edited:
Again Im not asking how you feel, I'm pointing out at your physical limits in this world.

You couldn't get it even if you wanted to have it.

Of course you can, becuase mgtow is ultimately a redpill phase and is merely on the way to reaching the blackpill.
you need to be tortured and traumatized by females to become MGTOW, so it is the last stage

Makes sense.

Ultimately if I could go from even the black pill to a state of Buddha-like dispassion, white pill, well, one can hope.

Until then I gotta keep taking these black pills or I’ll get sick to my stomach.

It doesnt matter how you feel or what you want, soyciety has deemed you undesirable.

It doesnt matter how you feel or what you want, soyciety has deemed you undesirable.
You need to read again the definition of incel that i showed, you cannot be incel if you don't want a partner

you need to be tortured and traumatized by females to become MGTOW, so it is the last stage
Mgtow is redpill for sexhavers, not for subhumans like me and you.

You need to read again the definition of incel that i showed, you cannot be incel if you don't want a partner
You need to read and understand what "involuntary celibate" means.

You are not a volcel :feelshaha:

Mgtow is redpill for sexhavers, not for subhumans like me and you.
Can you search for a definition and give evidence like i did to show me that? or are you gonna keep making up philosophies that don't correspond to mgtow?

You need to read and understand what "involuntary celibate" means.

You are not a volcel :feelshaha:
"'Involuntarily celibate' is a valid academic sociological term popularized in the Donnelly study. In the study, an involuntary celibate is a person who would like to have a "willing" partner to have sex with, but cannot find one for six months or more."

"'Involuntarily celibate' is a valid academic sociological term popularized in the Donnelly study. In the study, an involuntary celibate is a person who would like to have a "willing" partner to have sex with, but cannot find one for six months or more."

I'm a voluntary celibate because i don't want to be with women

Can you search for a definition and give evidence like i did to show me? or are you gonna keep making up philosophies that don't correspond to mgtow?
Your evidence is trash that's been edited by soys who want to dictate their own narrative.