Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

becoming MGTOW is the last stage of the blackpill

Your evidence is trash that's been edited by soys who want to dictate their own narrative.
it was defined by a college professor

3.905 billion
Such a dishonest autist :feelshaha: how are you turning down someone that's never approached you?

Here let me word out my question better :feelskek:

How many women have approached you for sex ?

Such a dishonest autist :feelshaha: how are you turning down someone that's never approached you?

Here let me word out my question better :feelskek:

How many women have approached you for sex ?
0, i'm not an incel because i don't want to be with them:

"'Involuntarily celibate' is a valid academic sociological term popularized in the Donnelly study. In the study, an involuntary celibate is a person who would like to have a "willing" partner to have sex with, but cannot find one for six months or more."

i would not like to have a willing partner to have sex, so i'm not an incel

absolute fucking maximum cope
i would prefer to be dead than to be with a female

Ok, so you arent actually turning anyone down becuase no one approaches you

You cant be volcel if no one offers themselves to you.

Ok, so you arent actually turning anyone down becuase no one approaches you

You cant be volcel if no one offers themselves to you.
"An incel (/ˈɪnsɛl/ IN-sel, an abbreviation of "involuntary celibate"[1]) is a member of an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to get a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one."

i don't desire to have a partner so i'm not an incel as you can see above

"An incel (/ˈɪnsɛl/ IN-sel, an abbreviation of "involuntary celibate"[1]) is a member of an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to get a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one."

i don't desire to have a partner so i'm not an incel as you can see above
But you cant get sex even if you tried :feelshaha:

How many women have asked you to get in a relationship with them ?
1, i rejected her, that is not the point, i don't wanna be with them so i'm not an incel because i voluntarily don't want to be with females

1, i rejected her, that is not the point, i don't wanna be with them so i'm not an incel because i voluntarily don't want to be with females
perma ban in 3...2...1

perma ban in 3...2...1
Have you read this mess of a thread ? :feelshaha:

Not sure if I want to ban him, he's clearly too autistic to be a functional adult for soyciety :feelsugh:

Not sure if I want to ban him, he's clearly too autistic to be a functional adult for soyciety :feelsugh:
you need to overdose on blackpills by watching more to develop a trauma with women that will lead you to not want to be with them, you haven't watched enough blackpills

dude ive read parts of it and its pretty funny what this guy is saying
he definitely seems to have a few loose screws :dafuckfeels:

he says hes volcel cause hes rejecting women but hes really not, women dont even acknowledge this nigga's existence:feelskek:
you need to overdose on blackpills by watching more to develop a trauma with women that will lead you to not want to be with them, you haven't watched enough blackpills
you dont watch le epic blackpilled content on youtube to be aware of the truth, you have to experience it firsthand:feelstastyman:

your "belief" in it wont be strong and your views can easily be swayed

Nah pure logic gets the job done without causing mental self-harm. You think I want to end up like you thinking mgtow is blackpilled ? :feelshaha:

Nah pure logic gets the job done without causing mental self-harm. You think I want to end up like you thinking mgtow is blackpilled ? :feelshaha:
you are still too bluepilled thinking that being with women is a good thing and that you should be near them

dude ive read parts of it and its pretty funny what this guy is saying

he definitely seems to have a few loose screws :dafuckfeels:

he says hes volcel cause hes rejecting women but hes really not, women dont even acknowledge this nigga's existence:feelskek:
Yes it is very comical :feelskek:

He talks as if he has control over what's happening around him :lul:
you dont watch le epic blackpilled content on youtube to be aware of the truth, you have to experience it firsthand:feelstastyman:

Yeah he keeps mentioning youtube and bringing wiki links.

Most of the guys who lead mgtow are men who voluntarily reject women that want them, men who have been cheated on and divorce raped.

They dont want guys like OP in their camp to tarnish their image.

you are still too bluepilled thinking that being with women is a good thing and that you should be near them
Buddy you think mgtow is blackpilled :feelskek: it's pretty safe to say that anyone here sees you as the bluepilled imbecile in this discussion.

i don't want them to be know about me, i don't want them to know me

maybe i just have a very low mental pain tolerance compared to all of you

Most of the guys who lead mgtow are men who voluntarily reject women that want them, men who have been cheated on and divorce raped.

They dont want guys like OP in their camp to tarnish their image.
they want to show men the true nature of women and why you should not be interested in them

Buddy you think mgtow is blackpilled :feelskek: it's pretty safe to say that anyone here sees you as the bluepilled imbecile in this discussion.
You still see women as humans and not like monsters that you should not be near like i do, you are bluepilled

Last edited:
You still see women as humans and not like monsters like i do, you are bluepilled
Dont assume stupid things just because Im not retarded like you

if he wants to act like a volcel so bad ban him mab :society:
I thought about it but he's clearly too autistic to even understand where he actually stands in this world and it's extremely comical reading the shit he posts :feelshaha:

@Fat Link it's time for a poll to see if this should warrant a ban for OP :feelswhere:

you still want to be with them, so you are bluepilled
I have never said that you absolute brainlet :feelskek: keep making more stupid assumptions, they're hilarious :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"'Involuntarily celibate' is a valid academic sociological term popularized in the Donnelly study. In the study, an involuntary celibate is a person who would like to have a "willing" partner to have sex with, but cannot find one for six months or more."
What they are describing is a dry spell, not inceldom. Try to be without a partner for 10 years or more LOL.

What they are describing is a dry spell, not inceldom. Try to be without a partner for 10 years or more LOL.
the only people who are incels are the ones who want a partner, i don't

Last edited:
the only people who are incels are the ones who want a partner, i don't
If your lookmatch wanted to be in a relationship you would refuse? :feelshmm:

I am not mgtow, but i cannot get the reason why some users here are so against mgtow.

I would let them do and claim as they want.

My enemy is foids. Not mgtow.

Mgtow: I'm not starving, I'm fasting