Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Based tradcuck triggers soyboys

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/u8oidk/is_it_unrealistic_for_me_to_expect_to_find_a/

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Jfl, bodycount of 5 is the new virgin. Even finding a whore who has not been railed by more than a handful of guys is impossible nowadays. And yet there are still bluepillers who cite that self-reported study where they claim roasties have like 3 lifetime partners :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Is it unrealistic for me to expect to find a partner with minimal sexual past?"
comment_hMweJt5FBvRGFhcZTZ6RP8jzh1WyprlE.jpg

"Yes! We don't live in a middle-age you incel"

lol, soys promote teenage sex now
just do a total 180 every time your hypocrisy is pointed out theory :feelsaww:

Anyway. This entire situation is a big example of double standards. Why? Since there is nothing wrong sexual promiscuity and anyone can have sex with anyone, then why those people are angry at person who want to save his virginity up to marriage?
If sexual promiscuity and sexuality as a whole should be tolerated, then why they are angry at OP? This is his sexuality. This is his ''fetish''. This is harmless. Then why they criticize him? This is bigotry and example of double standards.

Since there is nothing wrong sexual promiscuity-
Let me stop you right there.

First, I want you tell us why and how there's nothing with sexual promiscuity.

You would probably have better luck meeting Elon musk :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back