Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based men being shamed and called incels even in muslim country like Pakistan

they want to clean their name

I dont think taking redditors seriously is a good idea.

Reddit is cuck central. No matter what country or topic you will find the biggest soys there.

Most Islamic scholars hold it impermissible for a woman to be a judge. People are really into minority opinions to be feminists.
Edit: Pakistan isn't an Islamic government, so it is all the same anyway.

Almost all foreign country subreddits are operated by leftist moderation teams (which in turn are moderated by main Reddit mods controlled by American feds) and they are used as breeding grounds for turning naive teenagers into rabid leftists who will undermine their own countries.

I remember subreddit from my country had 7k subscribers few years ago and now it has 130k. It was a place where you mainly discussed daily topics, culture, history, sports, etc. The discussions were usually about positive things but once it got big the old known users have been banned for petty things, some for conservative views and now subreddit is filled with 1 month zoomer accounts who found out about Reddit thinking they are smarter and clever for it than rest of country, and if you check their history they already started posting on worst mainstream subreddits you can imagine.

The last sentence is key because discussion now is usually negative and 90% of posts are about politics, LGBT, sex, depression/anxiety talk, communism glorification, feminism, self-hate, anti nationalism, anti natalism, glorification of West, etc. It's like a psyop.

Last edited:
Virgin redditor vs Chad Tablighi

I dont think taking redditors seriously is a good idea.
Reddit is cuck central. No matter what country or topic you will find the biggest soys there.
Pretty much this. lol There are feminists even in Afghanistan and Iraq who bitch online. Do you think it makes a difference in the real world? Hell, I watched a YT vid of some Iraqi whore who was assassinated in broad daylight because she was posting nudes online.

Look up "iraq social media martyrs" if you care.
Most Islamic scholars hold it impermissible for a woman to be a judge.
That's because prophet himself said they shouldnt be judgdes

Islamic countries are getting more cucked by the day because everyone and their mother want to suck the west's cock so much, sometimes I like to play the devil's advocate by bringing up 'sensitive' things about Islam to some of my muslim peers and I always get shot down even after providing evidence (usually based things like anti feminist shit) They tell me it's better to forget about it and keep being in denial because it doesn't mesh well with their western moral code which is very much hypocrisy if you ask me, why subscribe to the religion if they hate its teachings that much?
Are you Muslim?

You know things are fucked when even muslims are losing the tug of war against globohomo

Why do these youths allways want to copy western culture

The jewish propaganda reaches even the most remote places in this world
Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 14 um 175949

Because West has money
Money equals smarter:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Cucked subreddit
R/:society:
Chutyapa is much better
Pakistani here:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

All subreddits are full of soy cucks, that is just what reddit is now. In most places I have saw, Pakistan is still one of the worst places in the world to be a foid mashallah.

I find it odd how Pakistan has a female leader despite being

its kinda bizarre :feelsjuice:
Pakistan doesn’t have a female leader now. The Prime Minister is Chad cricket player Imran Khan, who was known to Chad about with mayowhores in England.

They had a foid leader Benazir Bhutto in like the 80s

reminds me of this, truly a cucked race now. women dressed as "traditional" whores and scream "respect me!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back