Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why don't femcels and incels date one another?

Lapasetjakahvi01

Lapasetjakahvi01

Snowcel

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/tyzkda/why_dont_femcels_and_incels_date_one_another/

Notice how someone (clearly foid) commented, ”Contraire to popular belief, unattractive people are not attracted to other unattractive people.” Couldn't even spell the word contrary right. :foidSoy:

Foid mentality and projecting. Men are attracted to unattractive foids, men actually value personality and even enjoy sex from an unattractive foid. Why can't foids ever take accountability and instead are trying to justify their lookism by claiming it's a general trait men share too?

Foids truly live in a bubble and are solipsists.

Also, femcels do not exist. At max, they're volcels who want to be fucked by a chad. We've all heard to story how a Reddit femcel forum r/foreveralonewomen was shut down because it was flooded by incels wanting to date them lmao. :feelskek:

The world would indeed be a better place if the so called femcels and incels dated each other. There would be less lonely people and less misery. Incels are clearly open to that.

But like always, foids are the problem. Giving them sexual freedom was truly a mistake.

Men are attracted to unattractive foids, men actually value personality and even enjoy sex from an unattractive foid.

Disagree. Men might be more desperate, but they like hot women as much as women like hot men. Maybe moreso. Notice how there's no billion dollar "OnlyFans But Dudes" industry. It's all women.

I am willing to have sex with femcels. If you are not willing to do it with me, then you are not a femcel and all of us have the right to deplatform you.

I am willing to have sex with femcels. If you are not willing to do it with me, then you are not a femcel and all of us have the right to deplatform you.
for real man

Where did the idea that we only want 100/10 terastacies come from

Femcel doesn't exist lol, i can raped them, and didn't considered 'femcel', now 'rape vitcims'

And 'femcel' is chose to stay celibacy lol It's hilarious, how bunch of high ego becky self identity themself as celibate

Every other comment is “incels’ standards are too high”

Deleted

Last edited:
Being femcel is a fashion statement. Nothing more, nothing less.

Because femcels dont exist. "Femcels" are basically sub 5 foids who only want chad

I have always wanted a long term relationship with a kind-hearted and tender foid. Too bad that's an oxymoron in today's world. I've never found typical 'hot' women attractive... The only thing I take into consideration when thinking about my ideal person is their personality. I don't really care about looks. Maybe that's a product of my inceldom though, I can't really afford to be picky now, can I? I'd ascend with a so-called 'femcel' any day if they have a nice enough personality. It's too bad that despite being femcels they are all hypergamous whores who subscribe to the same set of behaviors that basic foids do.

There is no woman who is beneath me in status at this point. I am a 1/10, maybe 2/10 on a good day. The reason i don't date femcels is that they don't exist.

Less attractive people dating and marrying each other was how things worked for thousands of years. It was a fine system that feminists dismantled.

And just the other day I was telling a friend how I'd be perfectly okay with going out with "a mid"...

Jfl. Bluepillers always tell us to go to therapy and that we are mentally ill, yet now they want us to have imaginary gfs:feelshaha:? It's not like fem"cels" actually exist:feelskek::feelskek:.

Every other comment is “incels’ standards are too high”
Of course:feelswhat::feelsseriously:.

Femcels don't exist.

^^

Femcels aren`t real

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/tyzkda/why_dont_femcels_and_incels_date_one_another/

Notice how someone (clearly foid) commented, ”Contraire to popular belief, unattractive people are not attracted to other unattractive people.” Couldn't even spell the word contrary right. :foidSoy:

Foid mentality and projecting. Men are attracted to unattractive foids, men actually value personality and even enjoy sex from an unattractive foid. Why can't foids ever take accountability and instead are trying to justify their lookism by claiming it's a general trait men share too?

Also, femcels do not exist. At max, they're volcels who want to be fucked by a chad. We've all heard to story how a Reddit femcel forum r/foreveralonewomen was shut down because it was flooded by incels wanting to date them lmao. :feelskek:

The world would indeed be a better place if the so called femcels and incels dated each other. There would be less lonely people and less misery. Incels are clearly open to that.

But like always, foids are the problem. Giving them sexual freedom was truly a mistake.

strong post grAY

Because femcels are not attracted to incels, they are waiting for Chad to pick them up

16.604 upvotes, holy shit. How can they be so fucking delusional

femcels dont exist
and if they do they are chad only

Femcels lurking please DM me and show bobs and vagene

Femcels don't exist it's just high standards fat whores rejecting anyone who's not Chad and since Chad isn't gonna be with a mid bitch like her she ends up alone

Disagree. Men might be more desperate, but they like hot women as much as women like hot men. Maybe moreso. Notice how there's no billion dollar "OnlyFans But Dudes" industry. It's all women.
Sex finds women and men look for sex.

femcels are fake. theyre chadcels

how can i date something that doesn't exist

That's true, though. Women are only attracted to, well, attractive men, but us men will actually like a girl whose unattractive if we're attracted to her personality and mannerisms and their general demeanor, not by superficial factors like how they look. Sure, some men do only prefer the most attractive women, but there are a TON of guys who wouldn't mind being with less-than-average girls. In short, we're not as lookist as women.
I would marry an ugly girl and live with her for the rest of my life (assuming I don't have children with her because I don't want to bring genetic trash into this world). I would fight tooth and nail, prone-crawl on broken glass, run through a track-length strip filled with burning coal, get whipped with a scourge until my back is a bloody mess and bits of skin are hanging off my back... you name it, just to get an UGLY wife.

I wouldn't mind dating a femcel but they wouldn't want to date me because I'm too short

I would but they would reject me since they are chadonly so....

femceks don’t exist

This hits the nail in the head. Plenty of incels have tried dating "femcels", but surprise surprise, their standards are no different than attractive foids'.

Because “femcels” don’t exist.

@ItsovERfucks say it

if she is nasty looking she is a femcel. think about what you are saying
I wouldn't call it a femcel tbh there's always going to be a guy or 2 who is willing to have sex with her and even entertain a committed relationship with her.

She would simply just be a nasty bitch

Femcels are not real they could be with looksmatched incels if they wanted to be but they simply don't want to.

femcels dont exist
and if they do they are chad only
They dont even need to be a chad.

It could be a 3/10 foid fawning over a 6/10 dude, this is more akin to reality

im so pussy starved i would bang any foid femcel or not lol. """""femcels""""" as far as I know have constant supply of dick but pretends they're oppressed. it's so easy for foids and """femcels""" to bang but they make issues out of non existent problems just for attention and simps

Femcels slide in my dms queens i will give uou a chance im 7’10” feminist wealthy chad btw

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back