Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

What's with @Pillow City Rev ?
I don't see the similarity between @Substitute Subhuman and personality inkwell.

@LOW_INHIB_GOD free him

I remember during my lurking days in early 2021, this dude was all over IT. It was funny as fuck.

Why'd he get banned anyway.

@LOW_INHIB_GOD free him

I remember during my lurking days in early 2021, this dude was all over IT. It was funny as fuck.

Why'd he get banned anyway.
troll/larp

in what way?
Probable IT false flagger it seems. Although even if not, posted a lot of bait. Got permabanned 1 day after registering. I don't know why he stands out to you :feelswhat:

Probable IT false flagger it seems. Although even if not, posted a lot of bait. Got permabanned 1 day after registering. I don't know why he stands out to you :feelswhat:
Damn, he was funny af during early 2021 when all they posted about was him dming them. I was just wondering.

@yearning inkwel

He showed me a 30% for some foid worship post, but how does that cause him to be permabanned? Did he do other stuff that was against the rules?

@yearning inkwel

He showed me a 30% for some foid worship post, but how does that cause him to be permabanned? Did he do other stuff that was against the rules?
He's a troll Alt

I was going to keep tabs on him and build evidence but it looks like someone else got to him first.

@The Grinch

@mistersinister

@Substitute Subhuman

@Acion

@TollieRobertis419

@Revolution Needed 2

@Pillow City Rev

Self-Deleted(Erased):

@BurntIvoryKingcel

Free @The Grinch

@Pillow City Rev

@Reclusemaxer plz he dindu nuffin, he waz the goodest boy

Why was @CopingForBrutality banned? He seemed pretty cool.

@Shahist Persian

@mistersinister keep crying in ban appeals you dog

Rotting on looksmax is better?
it is for the gains brah. if you log into looksmax for 100 consecutive days your zygo width increases by .00401mm

@Shahist Persian

Bahahaha, you’re still begging like a dog in ban appeals @mistersinister ?

Maybe if you get on your knees and start licking the mod‘s boots they’ll let you out of the cage. You better hurry up before they get sick of you crying in appeals all the time

Bahahaha, you’re still begging like a dog in ban appeals @mistersinister ?

Maybe if you get on your knees and start licking the mod‘s boots they’ll let you out of the cage. You better hurry up before they get sick of you crying in appeals all the time

B4302F88 572C 4974 9F92 5C3325FD100E

@Linesnap99 ? Too much "incel trait" shitposting?

@yearning inkwel

He's a troll Alt

I was going to keep tabs on him and build evidence but it looks like someone else got to him first.
Apparently he is over at blackpill club now. Same avi so I assume same user.

bro i need more details about the pillow guy if they made available to the public