Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am not an incel

mogger

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy
-
6d 10h 6m

With all due respect This is not a LARP post​

This prolly gotta be my last post and I’m here to confess to this entire forum that I am not an Incel. To be frank I never was.

A little about me, I am a 6’1 tall, 7x 6 inches White passing Indian dude. People have a hard time guessing my ethnicity since I don’t have an stereotypical accent and nor do I look Indian, my taste in food habits or in anything. I was usually rated a somewhat on an average 7-8 psl on looks in multiple subReddits and I might be passed as a HTN or a chadpreet lite

Once I discovered Blackpill I knew I wasn’t much on the bad side. I rejected the chance to have sex with a cute chubby girl of my age when I was 14 by saying I got a roommate with me when she wanted to spend the night. I was only 14 years young at the time and was afraid, but now I realised that only if I had accepted that offer, I would have been not a virgin a long time ago, much faster then any of my classmates or peers. Since then, I posted it on Reddit, my confidence grew up. I even stopped texting and blocked a number of girls before. I did have trouble making friends with my peers during my adolescent years but one thing I loved about myself is that women had never been my problem. I am grown up now and I realise that I may not be the perfect fit for inceldia.

But I do respect and advocate Blackpillosophy which is an ultimate truth I believe in and no matter what. I only realised I am above average when I saw the couples outside and I see the woman on the relationship staring at me at times and the husband/boyfriend would just be cucked and then I knew Blackpill was the ultimate truth but apparently I am on the other side of the globe in it. I can relate to people to people here sometimes and sometimes I don’t.

Since chads or normies don’t admit it, I will. BLACKPILL IS THE TRUTH (with minute exceptions ofcourse). And I am proud of my privilege of being a mogger. Here, unlike some pussies, I said it.

Remember, irrespective of who I am, the philosophy I preached as a Professor here is the truth and it has its authenticity no matter what.​

I had and enjoyed my time in this forum with all my brocels and now I’ll be gone. Thank you all. I hope you win in life and ascend as unlike r/inceltears I somewhat understand the situation of my brocels here. Thank you, so long brocels :feelsaww:

-Yours sincerely
The Professor

Last edited:
Inceldom Victim

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★★★
37d 16h 31m
You already got exposed as a fakecel boyo

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
625d 23h 55m
Another curry, another fakecel. The memes write themselves

B

BRCel123

Veteran
★★★★★
30d 20h 28m
another normal day at chads.is

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
64d 12h 42m
yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
★★★★★
73d 23h 54m
See you at ban appeals

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
★★★★★
73d 23h 54m
Sexless incel

Sexless incel

I will ascend until 2028
★★★★★
81d 5h 58m
Curry = fakecel

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
625d 23h 55m
JBC is the most stupid theorry. Also he is larping its obvious
KEEP COPING CURRIES ARE SLAYING AND SHITPOSTING ON THIS FORUM WHILE YOU REMAIN KHHV TRUECEL

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
180d 19h 33m
Normies wake up one day and say “ima larp as an incel”

like why?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
180d 19h 33m
Bye dont let the door hit you in the ass

BITCH

subhuman

subhuman

Born to die. Forced to live.
★★★★★
69d 4h 29m
It’s always the fucking ethnics that are noncel dude

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★
34d 15h 7m
passing Indian dude. I rejected the chance to have sex with a chubby girl of my age when I was 14
18 years

The POCSO Act also increased the age of consent for sexual activity (referred hereafter as “age of consent”) from 16 years to 18 years for children of all genders.

:feelsclown:
:dab:
But I do respect and advocate Blackpillosophy which is an ultimate truth I believe in and no matter what.
This;

We must teach Blackpill to all. Only then will Bluepill be vanquished.

Last edited:
mogger

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy
-
6d 10h 6m
Also he is larping its obvious
With all due respect brocel, I am not and I don’t know any way of proving it to you.

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
★★★★★
73d 23h 54m
With all due respect brocel, I am not and I don’t know any way of proving it to you.
Over for larper ban speedruncels

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Secret Schizoid
62d 10h 5m
dnr kys jk
already knew:feelsseriously:

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Wizard
★★★★
69d 7h 4m

This prolly gotta be my last post and I’m here to confess to this entire forum that I am not an Incel. To be frank I never was.

A little about me, I am a 6’1 tall, 7x 6 inches White passing Indian dude. People have a hard time guessing my ethnicity since I don’t have an stereotypical accent and nor do I look Indian, my taste in food habits or in anything. I was usually rated a somewhat on an average 7-8 psl on looks in multiple subReddits and I might be passed as a HTN or a chadpreet lite

Once I discovered Blackpill I knew I wasn’t much on the bad side. I rejected the chance to have sex with a cute chubby girl of my age when I was 14 by saying I got a roommate with me when she wanted to spend the night. I was only 14 years young at the time and was afraid, but now I realised that only if I had accepted that offer, I would have been not a virgin a long time ago, much faster then any of my classmates or peers. Since then, I posted it on Reddit, my confidence grew up. I even stopped texting and blocked a number of girls before. I did have trouble making friends with my peers during my adolescent years but one thing I loved about myself is that women had never been my problem. I am grown up now and I realise that I may not be the perfect fit for inceldia.

But I do respect and advocate Blackpillosophy which is an ultimate truth I believe in and no matter what. I only realised I am above average when I saw the couples outside and I see the woman on the relationship staring at me at times and the husband/boyfriend would just be cucked and then I knew Blackpill was the ultimate truth but apparently I am on the other side of the globe in it. I can relate to people to people here sometimes and sometimes I don’t.

Since chads or normies don’t admit it, I will. BLACKPILL IS THE TRUTH (with minute exceptions ofcourse). And I am proud of my privilege of being a mogger. Here, unlike some pussies, I said it.

Remember, irrespective of who I am, the philosophy I preached as a Professor here is the truth and it has its authenticity no matter what.​

I had and enjoyed my time in this forum with all my brocels and now I’ll be gone. Thank you all. I hope you win in life and ascend as unlike r/inceltears I somewhat understand the situation of my brocels here. Thank you, so long brocels :feelsaww:

-Yours sincerely
The Professor
Fuck you man you yell at me for rotting teeth

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
625d 23h 55m
Kill yourself faggot OP, you can’t be blackpilled if you are not an incel. You are a fraud who knows nothing and no one here will miss you and your autistic little ”professor” persona. Good riddance and hope you get hit by a truck

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
47d 18h 49m
turbo_coper

turbo_coper

Self-banned
-
10d 9h 49m
traitor!!

Attachments

• FbDWbFJXwAA-0C8.png
    FbDWbFJXwAA-0C8.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 7
Pixycel

Pixycel

gomenasorry
★★★★★
291d 23h 45m
You're telling me the guy with the Giga autistic "blackpill professor" persona isn't an incel? Yea I'm calling larp. Dude just wanted to be banned

future&$

future&$

Recruit
★★★★
14d 14h 48m
Wow this nigga was making fun of me in another post fuck you

Nikalas

Nikalas

Me(n)talcel
★★★
8d 21h 41m
RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★
71d 12h 18m
LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount = your oneitis' bodycount
★★★★★
67d 10h 52m
Good riddance

Currychan

Currychan

Officer
★★★★★
12d 1h 54m
KEEP COPING CURRIES ARE SLAYING AND SHITPOSTING ON THIS FORUM WHILE YOU REMAIN KHHV TRUECEL
Most definitely i am having a threesome with two blue eyed mayo foids as we speak :feelsseriously:

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
167d 5h 45m
Everyone will make a thread like this and I will be the only one left

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
269d 19h 3m
I though he was a truecel :dafuckfeels: like i said, for normies/high tier normies blackpill is the proof that they are better than us.

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
269d 19h 3m
Two guys in a day admitted having opportunities for sex.

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
★★★★★
26d 10h 57m
White people and white passing people should not be allowed on this forum

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
40d 15h 51m
nobody cares

PLA1092

PLA1092

I.N.C.E.L. Special Agent
★★★★★
45d 11h 48m

-Yours sincerely
The Professor
You are not my fellow "brocel", you are LARPing filth attempting to relate with the blackpill even though you have absolutely no experience with it whatsoever... :feelskek:

Hell, you might even be LARPing about what you're saying in this thread. :feelswhere:

Regardless, you're still even more of a loser than the rest of this forum for spending so much time here with your retarded "Professor" bit despite being a so called "Chadlite". :feelsclown:

Last edited:
PLA1092

PLA1092

I.N.C.E.L. Special Agent
★★★★★
45d 11h 48m
Everyone will make a thread like this and I will be the only one left
The last man left on the forum... :feelsclown:

And someone replies to your thread. :worryfeels:

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Commander
★★★★
14d 9h 6m
Good riddance

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
19d 9h 31m
Average inkwell in 2022

CurryLMAO

CurryLMAO

kill me
★★
18d 7h 14m
Already knew from the first day you joined ngl
An incel probably wouldn't choose to use mogger as his username :feelskek:

flipcel

flipcel

subhuman 位ウ英
29d 18h 5m
dungeondragon

dungeondragon

‎i dislike almost everything
★★★★★
83d 14h 15m
Woke up to so many bans lol. Also, good riddance, so-called professor. The mogger mogs, who could've guessed it lol.