Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Oh that. No why would we disclose with everyone, evidence that would doxx someone?
i see, wish i could examine the evidence personally :owo: , as i tend to overestimate the content composed by some larpcels/ fakecels unfortunately :feelscry:

Why was @Edmund_Kemper banned? He was a great guy, had good educational and factual posts.

Sexualizing minors
This means as in under 18? Wouldn't that mean a large chunk of the forum will get the ban hammer?
Understandable decision after the recent media fiasco. And I don't really oppose it, never cared about or understood JB shit here.
But I fucking hate how much control and power bluepill NPC soy faggots have over us. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Imagine having so many obsessed soys, roasties, NGOs and glowies stalk us and harass us, try to thought police us and get us shut down, all because we say a few mean words about foids. JFL at this clown world. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

@Sneir kek they had to ban him in this difficult times lmao :feelskek:

Self proclaimed professor of the blackpill @mogger

Not sure if you have seen it now or not. The Mogger... mogs.
Brutal. Hope he is sniped by an ugly subhuman (in hitman2).

@SomeDoomerEnergy

why is @Hoodedn1inja20 banned?

@Mellatt, he moved to .club.

Free @The Grinch at once

This means as in under 18? Wouldn't that mean a large chunk of the forum will get the ban hammer?
Understandable decision after the recent media fiasco. And I don't really oppose it, never cared about or understood JB shit here.
But I fucking hate how much control and power bluepill NPC soy faggots have over us. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Imagine having so many obsessed soys, roasties, NGOs and glowies stalk us and harass us, try to thought police us and get us shut down, all because we say a few mean words about foids. JFL at this clown world. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree:

Free @Sneir fuckin gestapos und die SS-Manns

Lol, are u five or something?
Holy fuck
said imbecile who thinks is better by constant searching for my posts and trying to belittle me. Low IQ imbecile

@Oroborus

Thank god @The Grinch is banned. Who is the useless foid now you pathetic turd. :lul: