Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@CWCville gentrifier did argue a lot lately, @22yearoldcel seemed like a cool guy, fully blackpilled and not trying to change definitions. Generally i am kinda reluctant to call users over 6 feet incels but we already have good amount of those. I thought you and Joe got along good, often i saw you two guys tagging and quoting each other, i thought you had similar views.

[UWSL]This entire thread[/UWSL]
Yes, one of them LITERALLY said “Moeggels obviously doesn’t talk to many women”. I LITERALLY got called an incel in normie foid language IRL. When was the last time that happened to you?

Yes, one of them LITERALLY said “Moeggels obviously doesn’t talk to many women”. I LITERALLY got called an incel in normie foid language IRL. When was the last time that happened to you?
Never, you know why? Because girls dont approach and talk to incels in nightclubs. Dear lord you are a troll.

@CWCville gentrifier did argue a lot lately, @22yearoldcel seemed like a cool guy, fully blackpilled and not trying to change definitions. Generally i am kinda reluctant to call users over 6 feet incels but we already have good amount of those. I thought you and Joe got along good, often i saw you two guys tagging and quoting each other, i thought you had similar views.
Fuck cwvcille kikeifier. @22yearoldcel was always worshiping a 7ft tall Chaddam and yea me and @JoeBruhcel were good until i discovered that he is a trolling faggot. He also talked shit about me when i was banned :feelsjuice:
I guess being insulted is now ascension :lul:
Never, you know why? Because girls dont approach and talk to incels in nightclubs. Dear lord you are a troll.
I was sceptical at first but yea if they were interested in him theyd fuck right then and there. :feelsjuice:

I’m a KHHV, therefore i’m an incel

Fuck cwvcille kikeifier. @22yearoldcel was always worshiping a 7ft tall Chaddam and yea me and @JoeBruhcel were good until i discovered that he is a trolling faggot. He also talked shit about me when i was banned :feelsjuice:

I guess being insulted is now ascension :lul:

I was sceptical at first but yea if they were interested in him theyd fuck right then and there. :feelsjuice:
He said they asked him does he have an empty house, later he said they were indeed wanting to go to his home but he said he didn't like them. This is getting ridiculous like candid camera.
I’m a KHHV, therefore i’m an incel
You're not khhv by any definition. You experienced it from prostitutes.

He said they asked him does he have an empty house, later he said they were indeed wanting to go to his home but he said he didn't like them. This is getting ridiculous like candid camera.

You're not khhv by any definition. You experienced it from prostitutes.
The whores just wanted a place to sleep :feelsjuice:. If they were into him he wouldve ascended right then and there. They wanted to use him.

The whores just wanted a place to sleep :feelsjuice:. If they were into him he wouldve ascended right then and there. They wanted to use him.
Yeah, I make sure not to post anything that is actual bragging. It’s hard to explain it through text, but these whores were not into me in any way. You’d know if you were there.

Higly doubt it, by your deffinitios only gigachads are not incels, even they dont get raped by foids in public space. Foids go to night clubs to get fucked not searching for charity. Are you guys really that naive?

Exactly my point. :feelsjuice:
They wanted to go to his house to have an orgy. Mark my words he will dissappear from this place and go back to looksmaxx and laugh in our face.

Sure keep a troll around but ban a incel guy who used this website as vent cope because his all life was abused by his familly and people around him, he was here almost 24/7 rotting with us.

They wanted to go to his house to have an orgy. Mark my words he will dissappear from this place and go back to looksmaxx and laugh in our face.

Sure keep a troll around but ban a incel guy who used this website as vent cope because his all life was abused by his familly and people around him, he was here almost 24/7 rotting with us.
Until then :feelsjuice:

@22yearoldcel ? i didnt even seen him today, why did he get banned?
Seriously Joe got banned for good for race baiting? At least mods couldve warn him first with few days ban to learn a lesson. Half of the posts could be read as racebaiting. Again there is no concrete proof against Joe and @CWCville gentrifier working together.
@Rhaast after todays thread, after so many accusations of being fakecel who brags you really think @Moeggels is so stupid to not know what he is doing, even a 6yo would get a hint to play low profile. Its obvious guy come here to brag and bait troll and doesn't care much if he gets banned.
TBH, rather than purposeful trolling, it seems that some kebabcels and currycels were just fed up of being bullied by stormcels and vented some of their frustrations out. When Joe made some of posts, there were a lot of stormcel posts calling for deathnics to be culled and at some point ricecels like the one who had a Confucius profile picture started to counterjerk. However, in their response to the ricecel counterjerking, stormcels started attacking curries and kebabs too which started a brief race war on the forums. The others likely saw a fellow ethnicel in Joe and joined him.

Personally, I think we should let bygones be bygones and give them a second chance. After all, it's a natural reaction for a man to talk back when he's being denigrated on the basis of a feature that he has no control over. There is only so much a man can take before he wants to dish out too. With that in mind, we should curb the amount of infighting among incels and strengthen the community. Just me 2 cents :feelzez:

TBH, rather than purposeful trolling, it seems that some kebabcels and currycels were just fed up of being bullied by stormcels and vented some of their frustrations out. When Joe made some of posts, there were a lot of stormcel posts calling for deathnics to be culled and at some point ricecels like the one who had a Confucius profile picture started to counterjerk. However, in their response to the ricecel counterjerking, stormcels started attacking curries and kebabs too which started a brief race war on the forums. The others likely saw a fellow ethnicel in Joe and joined him.

Personally, I think we should let bygones be bygones and give them a second chance. After all, it's a natural reaction for a man to talk back when he's being denigrated on the basis of a feature that he has no control over. There is only so much a man can take before he wants to dish out too. With that in mind, we should curb the amount of infighting among incels and strengthen the community. Just me 2 cents :feelzez:
I agree race fights here are pointless because we are not part of the society and we are shunned by our races. That being said i dont think racebaiting should be permabanable offense, especially when there is so much racebaiting already. We have hundreds of threads having nothing in them other that word "nigger"

Don't try to make it look like you belong here :feelshaha:
YOU are the infiltrator, 6'1 chadlite mogger. YOU don't belong here.

I also wasn't "trying to help" anybody. I'm trying to make this site a better place by pointing out infitrators like you and by pointing out inconsinstent ban behavior. And I'm by the way not the only one who finds these bans questionable, so don't target me alone you monkey brained retard.

The "poof" provided here is ridiculous .... banning users because they share the same views (that you don't like) .... lmao .... wtf.

Good and based advice from serious users like @shii410 @Mecoja @BlkPillPres myself and others gets ignored, while trollposting chadlites and IT posters get their way ... I think this is a lost cause tbh.
What in the world are you talking about? :feelshehe:

You of all people haven’t been ignored at all. :feelswhat:

The three trolling musketeers I recently banished forthwith from our sacred and holy inceldom based website I did so not only because I very much trust the judgement and wise council of fellow brocel and based local samurai warlord Uggo Mongo, but rather this heavy handed decision I took was also influenced by your continual cheerleading and cajoling for me to get tough on proverbial crime ie rule breaking. :feelsugh:

Even your own recent and brief banning wasn’t necessarily because “I” wanted to ban you, but because you wanted it or rather I thought to myself… :feelshehe:

“Ya know Fat Link, nice_try is a really dedicated trucel from the way he portrays himself and were he ever to himself break a rule he’d be the first one in line to publicly call for his own banning or general punishment to serve as an example to other trucels, that no one not even he is above the law ie our rules”. :feelsstudy:

So again you were more or less banned because you wanted it as you did infact break the no posting of selfies rule as well no spam rule and no trolling rule by posting Rhaast’s selfie everywhere, in a bid to do I don’t know what exactly? but the point is you took your banning like a champ and should be commended for it now. :feelsthink:

So three cheers for nice_try showing fellow rule breakers how it should be done ie you break the law ie rules you pay the price and you should do so without whining or complaining and just be a man about it which he did, unlike Joebruhcel who abused his unban appeals thread and the PM feature by constantly crying and wailing about his own punishment claiming he dindu nuffin, so I was forced by his disgraceful and hysterical womanly crying to just go ahead and punish him again. :feelsBox:

Oh why did you make me do that Joe? Why couldn’t you be more like nice_try and just own up to what you did and suffer your penance in silence like a truly manly trucel? Now your 6 month appeal I told you about is off the table and you will have to wait a year. :feelsbadman:

Anyway I digress. Three cheers for nice_try! :feelsthink:

1. Hip, hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!! Hip hip hooray!!! :feelsclown:

That said nice_try I am thoroughly confused over your apparent unhappiness or discontent at my removal of three vicious and nasty rule breaking trolls at Lord Mongo’s direction? :feelshehe:

To end this by quoting the Terry Silver character from season four of Cobra Kai… :feelsjuice:

“I thought this is what you wanted?” :feelssus:

What in the world are you talking about? :feelshehe:

You of all people haven’t been ignored at all. :feelswhat:

The three trolling musketeers I recently banished forthwith from our sacred and holy inceldom based website I did so not only because I very much trust the judgement and wise council of fellow brocel and based local samurai warlord Uggo Mongo, but rather this heavy handed decision I took was also influenced by your continual cheerleading and cajoling for me to get tough on proverbial crime ie rule breaking. :feelsugh:

Even your own recent and brief banning wasn’t necessarily because “I” wanted to ban you, but because you wanted it or rather I thought to myself… :feelshehe:

“Ya know Fat Link, nice_try is a really dedicated trucel from the way he portrays himself and were he ever to himself break a rule he’d be the first one in line to publicly call for his own banning or general punishment to serve as an example to other trucels, that no one not even he is above the law ie our rules”. :feelsstudy:

So again you were more or less banned because you wanted it as you did infact break the no posting of selfies rule as well no spam rule and no trolling rule by posting Rhaast’s selfie everywhere, in a bid to do I don’t know what exactly? but the point is you took your banning like a champ and should be commended for it now. :feelsthink:

So three cheers for nice_try showing fellow rule breakers how it should be done ie you break the law ie rules you pay the price and you should do so without whining or complaining and just be a man about it which he did, unlike Joebruhcel who abused his unban appeals thread and the PM feature by constantly crying and wailing about his own punishment claiming he dindu nuffin, so I was forced by his disgraceful and hysterical womanly crying to just go ahead and punish him again. :feelsBox:

Oh why did you make me do that Joe? Why couldn’t you be more like nice_try and just own up to what you did and suffer your penance in silence like a truly manly trucel? Now your 6 month appeal I told you about is off the table and you will have to wait a year. :feelsbadman:

Anyway I digress. Three cheers for nice_try! :feelsthink:

1. Hip, hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!! Hip hip hooray!!! :feelsclown:

That said nice_try I am thoroughly confused over your apparent unhappiness or discontent at my removal of three vicious and nasty rule breaking trolls at Lord Mongo’s direction? :feelshehe:

To end this by quoting the Terry Silver character from season four of Cobra Kai… :feelsjuice:

“I thought this is what you wanted?” :feelssus:
Your posts are fun to read :feelscomfy:

Don't try to make it look like you belong here :feelshaha:
YOU are the infiltrator, 6'1 chadlite mogger. YOU don't belong here.
I don't think he's that attractive considering his history with women. I think @Rhaast is just plain ugly. Because his bad luck with girls can't make sense otherwise.
Lmmffffaaaaaoooooo:lul::lul:
And I was the one who got permabanned for saying I look like a certain male model but am too shy to enter a relationship:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I must be the first user here who now appreciates a mods work even if it was me myself on the other end of ban hammer

Last edited:
What happened to the guy who used to post max as much as me back in 2019? His username is something else now that he’s banned and can’t find his old user. He had like 20k posts and was below @Ritalincel

Requested

Ond is a greycel and one got 10k posts
And?

They both admitted that they had a girlfriend, they did the exact same thing, they should get the exact same punishment (aka ban).

And?

They both admitted that they had a girlfriend, they did the exact same thing, they should get the exact same punishment (aka ban).
Imagine some greycel that joined yesterday starts whining about the state of this forum and demanding bans left and right, nox imagine someone with 6K posts who was here since 2018. Who's likely to be banned for endlessly whining? :feelsjuice:

Imagine some greycel that joined yesterday starts whining about the state of this forum and demanding bans left and right, nox imagine someone with 6K posts who was here since 2018. Who's likely to be banned for endlessly whining? :feelsjuice:
Nice ad hominem. I'm not whining.
I'm pointing out obvious double standards where one user gets banned and the other gets unbanned over the exact same behavior.

I'm pointing out obvious double standards where one user gets banned and the other gets unbanned over the exact same behavior.
Lol that fag is legit retarded dont waste your time trying to use logic with him

Where is the Ad Hominem :lul:. I just gave you an analogy you could relate to. :lul:
Lol that fag is legit retarded dont waste your time trying to use logic with him
This is what an Ad Hominem is

I know what genuine flirting is
I had very positive experiences in nightclubs too
Get off the internet and go see real life
Makes me more truecel than a basement dweller since I have a functioning social life and are exposed to foids regulary and still get rejected :feelsthink:
10% Bragging and shaming of fellow brocels.
thoughtlossus, guys?

Now your 6 month appeal I told you about is off the table and you will have to wait a year. :feelsbadman:

That's somewhat nice...hopefully he returns peacefully.

ONLY 10% warning :feelshaha:

but remember, saying you want foids to have sex with you (cough @JoeBruhcel cough) gets you permanently banned
Nah I meant @Ecstasy got a 10% warning, but @Moeggels didn't

Nah I meant @Ecstasy got a 10% warning, but @Moeggels didn't
both should get banned :feelsjuice:

imagine getting 10% for saying ''stupid inklers im not a truecel btw and i get pussy while you rot'' :soy:

Where are the mods?