Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Suifuel for ricecels: even if you manage to ascend and have children your daughter will become a white cock sucking noodlewhore

This shows that noodlewhore's are white worshiping by nature, and what's crazy is that they destroy that whiteness that they love so much with their dominant gook genes.

All asian subreddits (asianmasculinity, aznidentity, hapa) feel like this forum kek.

lol

why the fuck is he talking talking about
it would make sense 30 years ago when blonde people were very popular ( like for vastly mayority of european history ) but now everyone gets representation and blondes lost a lot smv both women and men

>i was livid but kept my cool
wtf, if my daughter was drawing bl*cks saying afros look better i wouldve circumcised her head off her body and started again with a son

bug people man

This shows that noodlewhore's are white worshiping by nature, and what's crazy is that they destroy that whiteness that they love so much with their dominant gook genes.
cumskin stormfrontcuck "logic"
cumskin foid with a tyrone/male from any other ethnicity= muhhh race mixing bad
cumskin with a noodlewhore= good
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

you are obssesed

I don't worship man i don't care tbh. i'm just saying is intersting that they destroy something they worship so much. fuck think if a noodlewhore has kids with some tyrone like dwight howard, their sons will become manlet framcels

You didn't say I'm wrong though :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
why i should ? you aren't right simply
i tell you mystery
ethnic hate seeying their foids with white men but would love to have sex with white women ( tho no marriage )
asians on this subs seethe at WMAF while they worship AMWF
males are overprotective of their females while derising exotic 'foreign' females ( tho rarely as marriage )

@Mecoja @Transcended Trucel

Even if he moves to his homeland, she'll worship whites even harder since that's all they do in Asia. Brutal.

ethnic hate seeying their foids with white men but would love to have sex with white women ( tho no marriage )
the difference is that they can't have sex with cumskin foids but noodlewhores can fuck any cumskin chad and any cumskin foid they want.

ethnics and especially ricecels would love to marry/date a noodlewhore or a foid from their own race, but how can they do that when most noodlewhores in the west (and in their homeland too) are whitu cocku onry?

another brutal ricepill. it is an inherent quality of noodles to self-hate.

asians on this subs seethe at WMAF while they worship AMWF

90% of those ricecels do it only to get back at cumskins and noodlewhores for cucking them. Asian males who actually prefer white foids are relatively rare.

the difference is that they can't have sex with cumskin foids but noodlewhores can fuck any cumskin chad and any cumskin foid they want.

ethnics and especially ricecels would love to marry/date a noodlewhore or a foid from their own race, but how can they do that when most noodlewhores in the west (and in their homeland too) are whitu cocku onry?
you are dodging question which i asked you
most people prefer their own race, but from my experience nordic and slavic ( i'm slav ) are extremaly fetishized by ethnics and ricemen
and nigga what you are talking about ? maybe in west yes but in east asia noodles vastly marry ricemen
90% of those ricecels do it only to get back at cumskins and noodlewhores for cucking them. Asian males who actually prefer white foids are relatively rare.
i'm reading japanese net right now and i will say if asians worships blue eyed blonde women of especially slavic descent
koreans do this too, chinese less but there is still clearly white women worship

most people prefer their own race, but from my experience nordic and slavic ( i'm slav ) are extremaly fetishized by ethnics and ricemen
if an ethnic/ricecel is cumskin-foid-only and refuses to fuck/marry/date a noodlefoid or a foid from their own race (when he's given the chance) then he's obviously a volcel, I'm not debating or dissagering with that.

if an ethnic/ricecel is cumskin-foid-only and refuses to fuck/marry/date a noodlefoid or a foid from their own race then he's obviously a volcel, I'm not debating or dissagering with that.
dunno where i said about this

Most Whites are not even Blond and Blond hair is not a uniquely White trait either. Melanesians have blond hair, Siberians have blond hair, heck blond hair originated in Asia, specifically Ancient North Eurasians. Anyway, the OP wouldn't need to worry anyway, most girls want blonds who look like this.

2dbc0f35918df030c78023721a885b6c.jpg

Not this.

caucasian-crazy-blond-fat-man-260nw-1451312114.jpg

i'm reading japanese net right now and i will say if asians worships blue eyed blonde women of especially slavic descent
Because they're aware their own foids don't want them and are cucking them with white men. They're the same kind of MSTOW copers as the white sexpats who hate on white foids and claim noodlewhores are better. If white foids weren't rejecting them they wouldn't need to travel to the other side of the world for pussy :feelshaha:

And even then these guys are rare. All statistics show the vast majority of ricemen prefer noodles.
I wanna redesign the Asian woman. Make her genetically love Asian men only as their will be no more hell and satanic betrayals on earth:shock:
:bigbrain:

@Lv99_BixNood here is proof which i say
Screenshot 164

translated from japanese pixiv wiki
Screenshot 165

here is even freaking article ( there isn't any about any other race, nation )

tag is quite popular
Screenshot 166

Because they're aware their own foids don't want them and are cucking them with white men. They're the same kind of MSTOW copers as the white sexpats who hate on white foids and claim noodlewhores are better. If white foids weren't rejecting them they wouldn't need to travel to the other side of the world for pussy :feelshaha:

And even then these guys are rare. All statistics show the vast majority of ricemen prefer noodles.

:bigbrain:
''all statistics show that vast mojority''
nigga do you know that vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast majority of asian women in east asia marry asian men ?

@Transcended Trucel

Last edited:
@Lv99_BixNood here is proof which i say
View attachment 547067

translated from japanese pixiv wiki
View attachment 547068
here is even freaking article ( there isn't any about any other race, nation )

tag is quite popular
View attachment 547070

''all statistics show that vast mojority''
nigga do you know that vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast majority of asian women in east asia marry asian men ?

@Transcended Trucel
This is retarded. I don't deny there's a subset of ricemen who prefer white foids (at least in 2d), but it's in no way comparable to the majority of noodlewhores who prefer white. We're talking like 7% vs 70% here.

>nigga do you know that vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast majority of asian women in east asia marry asian men ?

Because they don't have a choice. Japan is 99% East Asian. The majority of noodlewhores who marry within their race still worship white men and want their children to look white. Noodlewhore moms who push their daughters to marry white are very common.

This is retarded. I don't deny there's a subset of ricemen who prefer white foids (at least in 2d), but it's in no way comparable to the majority of noodlewhores who prefer white. We're talking like 7% vs 70% here.

>nigga do you know that vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast majority of asian women in east asia marry asian men ?

Because they don't have a choice. Japan is 99% East Asian. The majority of noodlewhores who marry within their race still worship white men and want their children to look white. Noodlewhore moms who push their daughters to marry white are very common.

Screenshot 167

i'm slav and by your logic we should be worshiped by east asian females while it's otherwise :lul::lul::lul:
literally first result in japanese for russia is this

View attachment 547079

i'm slav and by your logic we should be worshiped by east asian females while it's otherwise :lul::lul::lul:
literally first result in japanese for russia is this
Slav countries are lower in the social hierarchy and hypergamous females always marry up. You can be worshipped by noodlewhores too if you just pretend to be American or German or something. Most of them can't tell the difference jfl.

Slav countries are lower in the social hierarchy and hypergamous females always marry up. You can be worshipped by noodlewhores too if you just pretend to be American or German or something. Most of them can't tell the difference jfl.
nigga it's japanese google fawning over slav women not otherwise

brutal. White halo is too powerful.

I have very brutal diarrhea right now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back