Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

that's me
full

Insomniac

It wasn't insomniac either, Insomniac was below him and I. When I commented things like, "Interested post, (user)" he would copy me just to catch up to me and say the same comments on posts. I believe I even saw somewhere awhile ago his picture was surfacing around and he looked pretty young.

He was really popular in 2019 when I was around. It was me, this guy, Ritalincel, Insomniac, and Cuyen during that time
Sc

Last edited:
It wasn't insomniac either, Insomniac was below him and I. When I commented things like, "Interested post, (user)" he would copy me just to catch up to me and say the same comments on posts. I believe I even saw somewhere awhile ago his picture was surfacing around and he looked pretty young.

He was really popular in 2019 when I was around. It was me, this guy, Ritalincel, Insomniac, and Cuyen during that time
View attachment 563849
it was registerusername, the one with the rabbit avatar. his account got nuked even before the option to delete your account was added. the previous administration tried to erase all mentions of him contained within the forum.

@nice_try @Fat Link what did this nigger do? :feelswhere:

@nice_try @Fat Link what did this nigger do? :feelswhere:
In real life when you tell someone to “fuck off” those are fighting words.

Though I only gave him a 10% warning for this, it stacked with his other warnings and resulted in a temporary banning.

In real life when you tell someone to “fuck off” those are fighting words.

Though I only gave him a 10% warning for this, it stacked with his other warnings and resulted in a temporary banning.
Where did he say it? :feelswhere:
Also i have a brutal midterm tomorrow and i couldnt sleep to wake up at 2 am to study and now its 2 am and im sleepy and cant study :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:
Idk just venting

@iamsubhuman

@mistersinister

@iamsubhuman

@mistersinister

yeah, i noticed. i wouldn't like him back in tbh. he was an asshole to incels and started posting on IT after he got banned, though he could get a second chance considering @FuRed also admitted to making fun of incels on IT.

woah, i never knew about that. damn, truecel tier looks

@SlayerSlayer check this out. i'll try and send you a convo later btw
holy shit, see I was right this guy is so mentally unstable all of his attempts to go IT or convince us that he ascended are futile. ITS OVER for him.

He is so undeniably incel there needs to be SOLID VIDEO of a girl consensually kissing him as proof. But as of now he's a misunderstood incel treasure that will stand the test of time as a trucel in pain:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQB5B9J6PFc

BASED nigger BASED :incel:

Last edited:
@Dregster666 test

What happened to YuilsMyBan? I mean, @YuiIsMyCope

it was registerusername, the one with the rabbit avatar. his account got nuked even before the option to delete your account was added. the previous administration tried to erase all mentions of him contained within the forum.

It wasn't him either, although he was a good guy.

The guy I'm talking about didn't have a rabbit in his avi, it was something to do with anime.

Hey, I've requested a ban in case you guys start wondering. No big deal, I don't stick to an online forum for too long so I don't get addicted to it. Take care all of you. See you in Disneyland.

Hey, I've requested a ban in case you guys start wondering. No big deal, I don't stick to an online forum for too long so I don't get addicted to it. Take care all of you. See you in Disneyland.
No one was gonna ask about you either way.

or as @ThoughtfulCel used to say:

I'm sorry you had to experience this.
RIP
Free @22yearoldcel he dindu nuffin
Also free @curryfool bastards

Last edited:
Free my nigga ted k from the cage

He dindu nuffin

That was fucking awkward