Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

No it’s another lie against me
I read your fuckin thread so you either lie to us or to them, make up your fucking mind. Im sick of you retards who cant decide are you a chad or a truecel. I hope you get hit by a truck and get eaten by a pack of hyenas,
@Vermilioncore Im glad your GF dumped you i hope her holes are getting ripped by bunch of Chads while she screams in pleasure.

Last edited:
I read your fuckin thread so you either lie to us or to them, make up your fucking mind. Im sick of you retards who cant decide are you a chad or a truecel. I hope you get hit by a truck and get eaten by a pack of hyenas,
@Vermilioncore Im glad your GF dumped you i hope her holes are getting ripped by bunch of Tyrones while she screams in pleasure.

@Vermilioncore Im glad your GF dumped you i hope her holes are getting ripped by bunch of Chads while she screams in pleasure.
Based.

Being banned while a confirmed r/IncelTears poster who made a thread about allowing "femcels" on the forum roams freely, just because administration sympathizes with him on a personal level, felt kinda surreal but was an exciting experience nontheless.

60% warning level just for posting a chadlites face, which he himself put on the internet and is freely accessible data, feels a bit harsh, considering constant brag-threads about having female interaction and Tinder likes go without punishment.

Now that I have a 60% warning level, I'm on the edge of getting perma banned. Which feels ridiculous considering I'm basically the incel prototype, never had any malicious intents towards incels, was never spamming nonsense, always wanted this site to be the best it could be.

But it's clear that times have changed and that I can't fight it any longer.
Everything goes down the drain as soon as it goes mainstream and this site is obviously no exception.
It's pointless to fight reddit/soy/bluepill/fakecel infiltration if the administration actually wants it.
So I will stop now and contain myself with the hate towards our new and valueable Chad-looking and IT-posting members.
I hope you have a nice stay and alot of fun, because that's what it's all about. Inceldom is fun and memes, yey.

I will now try to hate less and be more chill about what happens to the forum.

Being banned while a confirmed r/IncelTears poster who made a thread about allowing "femcels" on the forum roams freely, just because administration sympathizes with him on a personal level, felt kinda surreal but was an exciting experience nontheless.

60% warning level just for posting a chadlites face, which he himself put on the internet and is freely accessible data, feels a bit harsh, considering constant brag-threads about having female interaction and Tinder likes go without punishment.

Now that I have a 60% warning level, I'm on the edge of getting perma banned. Which feels ridiculous considering I'm basically the incel prototype, never had any malicious intents towards incels, was never spamming nonsense, always wanted this site to be the best it could be.

Everything goes down the drain as soon as it goes mainstream and this site is obviously no exception.
It's pointless to fight reddit/soy/bluepill/fakecel infiltration if the administration actually wants it.
So I will stop now and contain myself with the hate towards our new and valueable Chad-looking and IT-posting members.
I hope you have a nice stay and alot of fun, because that's what it's all about. Inceldom is fun and memes, yey.

Welcome back :feelsautistic:
Yes, you better behave and not bully any Chads or inflitrators :feelskek:

Ngalo I feel like mods should consider the optics of how they handle these kinds of situations more:fuk:

I also try not to be an instigator who goes around starting forum flame wars but I think when you just unban every user who has ever been accused of being a fakecel/infiltrator/etc it’s inevitable and should be reasonably expected

It also seems weird to me how some genuine users get banned really casually but with insanely controversial serial offenders who 95% of the community wants banned its like a last resort

Last edited:

:smonk:

If you show me real love baby, I show you Myyyyyy!

@CWCville gentrifier
Why?

@CWCville gentrifier got band for bumping every single ps4 thread

Good attitude :bluepill:
You will own nothing have Chads on the forum and you will be happy :soy:

He's just an emo memer, you're an IT poster trying to slide the forum
You want guys here that just moved out from living with their girlfriends?? Ok, but I don't think others would agree tbh cuck idiot

Jfl, this is like when you report a crime but the police arrests you instead :feelsclown:

@JoeBruhcel just got nuked by @Fat Link holy shit :feelskek:

Damn, turns out @Uggo Mongo was right about @CWCville gentrifier and @JoeBruhcel being faggots, what a prophet.
He got banned for being a faggot i think? @JoeBruhcel did

I'm not called the world's greatest incel detective for nothing :smonk:
MAAAAAAAAAA NIGGA :smonk:

Damn, turns out @Uggo Mongo was right about @CWCville gentrifier and @JoeBruhcel being faggots, what a prophet.

He got banned for being a faggot i think? @JoeBruhcel did
Were they actual fags? what happened?:dafuckfeels:

What happened to @CWCville gentrifier and @JoeBruhcel?

What happened to @CWCville gentrifier and @JoeBruhcel?

i don't think @JoeBruhcel ban was fair, very sure he meant he wanted a foid to have sex with him, no pegging involved. but well think this get will solved in ban appeals anyway

i don't think @JoeBruhcel ban was fair, very sure he meant he wanted a foid to have sex with him, no pegging involved. but well think this get will solved in ban appeals anyway
What a bulshit, he was joking about sex with females. Lunacy, he never did a thing to anyone, always commenting on all threads and being a based brocel.
Femdom proselytizing, unacceptable in these trying times. He's also in a confirmed relationship with @CWCville gentrifier who is a troll and anti-incel.
Any proof of that or just throwing accusations around?

Last edited:
seriously what's happening to this forum? People that openly brag about getting tinder likes get a slap on their wrists. But users that say they want to be raped by foids are banned for what? how is that gay in anyway?

What a bulshit, he was joking about sex with females.
Yeah tbh. dude was the most active user on this forum.
Femdom proselytizing, unacceptable in these trying times. He's also in a confirmed relationship with @CWCville gentrifier who is a troll and anti-incel.
Bullshit,i saw his post and he didn't mention anything about women with dildos.