Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t understand how men get “raped” by women

i_want_emo_gf

i_want_emo_gf

Creep pilled
12d 12h 32m
Unless the girl is a fucking landwhale, why would a guy care that a foid fucked him unless he was gay or something.

also, how tf can you not fight off a foid trying to rape you:feelswhat: that shit makes no sense. You’ve got to be weak af to lose against a woman. Over for weakcels who get raped by landwhales:feelshaha:

but in all seriousness i guess it makes sense if you were drugged or something honestly i do have sympathy for brocels who were drugged and raped by landwhales that must legit give you PTSD having a hambeast on yo dick:worryfeels:

Rhaast

Rhaast

Incel but not virgin.
★★★★★
49d 3h 42m
People like op are the reason why foids get away with everything

i_want_emo_gf

i_want_emo_gf

Creep pilled
12d 12h 32m
60% - 1 day ban Degenerate LGBTQ homosexual rape fantasizing by way of probably having the female mount him from behind with a strap on dildo also known as “pegging”.
Just admit you’re gay if you wouldn’t want a foid to rape you:feelshaha:

Deleted member 39755

Deleted member 39755

Self-banned
-
17d 14h 17m
foids raping men doesn't exist

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
100% - Permaban Degenerate LGBTQ homosexual rape fetish posting.
I want a stacy or becky to rape me rn.

B

Bullycel

Greycel
22h 57m
well maybe the basic definition of rape

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
JFL like this one dude is gonna make a dent in the billions of simps and cucks

Deleted member 37049

Deleted member 37049

Rey's husband
-
36d 6h 27m
Wish a stacy jb would rape me ngl

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
★★★
26d 14h 2m
They don't use force, they use covert tactics because that's all they can do. Drugging is one way but there's also threats (like "I'll kill myself if you don't ...") or, in the case of an old foid abusing male kids, it's manipulation using her position of power and greater understanding of sex.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
70d 9h 16m
This is the exact reason why women get away with everything now because of people like you.

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Add Me on Discord: TheProphetMuscle#1013
★★★★★
141d 2h 39m
Usually it’s little boys it happens to so they are not capable of making choices like sexuality. or in some cases a very weak man who can’t defend himself that might not want to have sex for whatever reason

K

kaang

Officer
★★★★★
52d 19h 3m
If I got drugged and a foid had sex with me or sucked my cock, I wouldn't care or if I did would get over it pretty quickly

Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
13d 2h 10m
Unless the girl is a fucking landwhale, why would a guy care that a foid fucked him unless he was gay or something.

also, how tf can you not fight off a foid trying to rape you:feelswhat: that shit makes no sense. You’ve got to be weak af to lose against a woman. Over for weakcels who get raped by landwhales:feelshaha:

but in all seriousness i guess it makes sense if you were drugged or something honestly i do have sympathy for brocels who were drugged and raped by landwhales that must legit give you PTSD having a hambeast on yo dick:worryfeels:
I want a strong foid to hold me down, put a cock ring on my dick so i can't lose the erection, then rape me for at least 30 minutes. after i cum the rape will be painful (post cum torture)

Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
13d 2h 10m
If I got drugged and a foid had sex with me or sucked my cock, I wouldn't care or if I did would get over it pretty quickly
what if she did post cum torture?

Restart80

Restart80

Legend
★★★
27d 3h 13m

If a femoid tried to rape me I would be deeply concerned that she has some serious diseases because how fucking much of a slut would a femoid be if she wanted to rape an autistic male?

I mean if she really just wanted me then that's fair, but if there's no way to know, I'd be pretty wary.

Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
13d 2h 10m

Attachments

• k1123.jpg
    k1123.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 105
FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-
50d 19h 33m
You don't understand it because it's impossible

Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
13d 2h 10m
You don't understand it because it's impossible
no its not. she could fuck ur ass with a strapon or do post cum torture

i_want_emo_gf

i_want_emo_gf

Creep pilled
12d 12h 32m
What's next? "Just admit you're gay if you hate women bruh :soy: "
No because liking women’s personality ≠ being attracted to women. This logic is a prime example of a false equivalence

E

Ehwhatever

Officer
★★★★
37d 8h 14m
I think a more important question is how do you get hard if you aren't into it? I don't even think I could be raped if women I wasn't attracted to tried it on me. It just couldn't work physically. Clearly those "men" who bitch about being raped by a woman didn't have too much of a problem with it if they could get it up.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
78d 22h 40m
Just admit you’re gay if you wouldn’t want a foid to rape you:feelshaha:

You're thinking about it from the standpoint of a sex deprived incel.

It's perfectly normal that a guy who can have sex with women he likes doesn't want to have sex with women he doesn't like.

i_want_emo_gf

i_want_emo_gf

Creep pilled
12d 12h 32m
I think a more important question is how do you get hard if you aren't into it? I don't even think I could be raped if women I wasn't attracted to tried it on me. It just couldn't work physically. Clearly those "men" who bitch about being raped by a woman didn't have too much of a problem with it if they could get it up.
I think if they kept jerking off the dick even if you aren’t turned on it will get hard but i’m not sure

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Wizard
★★★★★
109d 23h 15m
Females are too passive to rape someone. Maybe if he is a GigaChad and they are super horny they would try to rape.

Fat Link

Fat Link

Admin
★★★★★
215d 17h 48m
I want a stacy or becky to rape me rn.
In the name of Uggo of the House Mongo, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Incels, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm, I, Fat Link of the House Ronald McDonald Charity, Lord of Incels.is and Warden of the North, sentence you to permaneant banning.

Rhaast

Rhaast

Incel but not virgin.
★★★★★
49d 3h 42m
In the name of Uggo of the House Mongo, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Incels, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm, I, Fat Link of the House Ronald McDonald Charity, Lord of Incels.is and Warden of the North, sentence you to permaneant banning.
GIGABRUH :feelskek:

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

BEEFY CHADCEL MENTALCEL, KHHV
★★★★★
256d 23h 9m
RandallWeems

@JoeBruhcel
Sopranos paulie gualtieri

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
★★★★★
188d 1h 43m
Dont you think youre overreacting a little bit?

D

Deleted member 40321

Mentalcel
-
6d 5h 20m
Just because a lot of foids ignore you, you shouldn't be letting any foid fuck you. Also, it is not necessarily about sex but the circumstances. I wouldn't mind "marital rape" if she is a foid that meets my standards.

also, how tf can you not fight off a foid trying to rape you:feelswhat: that shit makes no sense. You’ve got to be weak af to lose against a woman.
It's self explanatory. Some men, like myself, are indeed weak.

Ericfffc

Ericfffc

Officer
★★
140d 17h 19m
Lol why did that get him banned and how was that gay? I think he meant by her forcing his penis in her vagina

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
57d 17h 13m
I want a virgin Stacy to tie me down and sit on my face

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
316d 14h 7m
I want to be raped by an unobtainable hivemind.

Hoodedn1inja20

Hoodedn1inja20

Mentalcel
25d 22h 23m
I want a stacy to hold me down and fuck my dick with Her pussy.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Born in chains
★★★★★
47d 15h 29m
you are only raped if you are penetrated

D

Deleted member 41729

Self-banned
-
4d 9m
Yeah OP also probably thinks a male teacher banging female students is worse than the inverse.

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
-
10d 19h 50m
Women can’t rape men, unless they are sticking something in his ass.