Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Does anyone know what happend to @<human?

I think not. Also probably at least one of them is a long time user. I'm guessing one of them puffs up the other like with Brendio and his e-bitch when she was on the site. Only two that come to mind are nigpillpres and his personal cock washer QueerKing :feelsdevil:
:bigbrain:

You're here long time, did things like this happen often in the past?
I remember no such thing, but I wasn't very active between 2017-19. Sometimes I skipped entire weeks or months even.

Aside from a 14yo rich prettyboy mod who banned everything and everyone? Idk man :feelsaww:
Not everything and everyone.
Contrary what many people complained about, it was actually pretty hard to get even a temporary ban here, and you had to fight consistently for weeks to earn a permaban.

I remember no such thing, but I wasn't very active between 2017-19. Sometimes I skipped entire weeks or months even.

Not everything and everyone.
Contrary what many people complained about, it was actually pretty hard to get even a temporary ban here, and you had to fight consistently for weeks to earn a permaban.
Knajjd was quite banhappy though, I do remember this quite well. But then he slowed down and cocksucker took over. :feelsLSD:

Yeah, I saw it. So we have at least two homos, few sexhavers and various braggers and fakecels. Why not making it open forum for anyone to join, its unfair to fags and normies.
I'm looking forward to having females allowed here, because "Femcels" exist, just like "Mentalcels" :feelskek:

Knajjd may have been ruthless towards anyone who exhibited behavior he considered to be detrimental (lgbt proselytizing mostly), but for minor offenses (spamming, necroposting, racial slurs, low-effort posting) it was impossible to get banned immediately.

I'm looking forward to having females allowed here, because "Femcels" exist, just like "Mentalcels" :feelskek:
What would you do if you became the admin of the forum?

What happened @AmIjustDreaming

Does anyone know what happend to @<human?
D481560D 0A74 4C2B 9A6C D3BD18C040D5

Deleted. Fuck, he was a good one

Free @AmIjustDreaming you niggers

Who told you it was me? It's me tbh I sometimes post stuff to IT for lols
You make fun of incels there, you also screenshot posts here and post it there, major dick move. @Fat Link

Who told you it was me? It's me tbh I sometimes post stuff to IT for lols
You told me you were a ricecel in @FACEandLMS’s livestream chat but you’re a jogger irl :lul:

@Robtical stuck his head out for you and now you’ve disappoint him it’s too late to delete now. Better hope they don’t ban you
I never made fun of incels with any IT posts, if anything I made fun of IT soys actually IIRC they actually prohibited my posting there

Show me where I made fun of them

You clearly talk about incels and blackpill like your enemies with pure mockery, you keep calling incels them and IT us.

Last edited:
There's even the same fixation on calling incels basement dwellers, interesting
He said also we shouldnt judge women for having 100 bodycount.:feelshaha:
Incel rebellion is cope, MAJOR cope.

You're really gonna tell me you're holding out for some incel rebellion??
Not only that, you had tens of mocking comments.

There's even the same fixation on calling incels basement dwellers, interesting
I don't really respect basement dweller tier incels opinions, I don't think that's a secret nor against the rules tbh.

However I never insult them directly, actually often I try to give them advice.

Jfc this nigga is literally a Redditor who posts with soys and trannies on IT shit talking everyone here:feelsugh:

@Uggo Mongo
Take a closer look at the dates idiot, also @Mecoja

You will notice I basically STOP posting on IT when my account was created and passed for incels.is.

Now can you stop this please?
So you’re not incel?
Why would you say that?

Ofc the retard who denies lookism is an infiltrator. Arguing against already established blackpill facts should be bannable instantly. Major infiltrator redflag.

am I also allowed to post screenshots on IT now?

Incel rebellion is cope, MAJOR cope.

You're really gonna tell me you're holding out for some incel rebellion??
It will be a rebellion of men who aren't cucks. This is very disappointing, I hope you're at least getting IT pussy.

@Musky_Ogrecel @Fat Link what happened?

Unbanned
Mega Cope reported musky for bragging, I checked and he indeed was doing so and has a four day temp ban because of it. :feelsclown:

Mega Cope reported musky for bragging, I checked and he indeed was doing so and has a four day temp ban because of it. :feelsclown:
What did he brag about? :feelshehe: