Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Free @NikRebi

how I am to win postmaxx battle, if all the greycells I postmaxx with get tempi bands :feelsaww:
Relax guys. :feelsclown:

Even though little buddy is a bit of a hot head it’s only a temporary ban for breaking the new rules on the Sewers board by him spam clogging different topics all across the front page of the forum. :feelsUgh:

The user/s screamed at me to punish arescel for the same thing which I did only a day or two or three ago. :ahegao:

Anyway his ban ends sometime tomorrow around 11:30am ish nearing 12pm I think? :feelshehe:

Relax guys. :feelsclown:

Even though little buddy is a bit of a hot head it’s only a temporary ban for breaking the new rules on the Sewers board by him spam clogging different topics all across the front page of the forum. :feelsUgh:

The user/s screamed at me to punish arescel for the same thing which I did only a day or two or three ago. :ahegao:
No problem, I try to limit it to 20 or so bumps. After all, I am the reason that rule was put in place :ahegao:

Altho it seems like some other postmaxxers, just ignore the warnings til they get a tempi. lol

Free @NikRebi
Free @wereqryan

Let's make it junary 1st 2020, deal?
Deal :society:

Giphy 1 5

When the ban discussion mega thread is too strong

@Hobo Cel when did this nigga get banned? and what for?

Free @FullTimeLoser

I like how one user can get a footjob on one occasion and get another woman sit on his dick (while clothed) on another occasion, and he gets a pass, but one guy talks about kissing women in clubs and well that's pushing it too far.

He should have just said he was autistic like BB, seemed to work for him to get away with receiving footjobs

Newcomer incels need to understand the "new meta" :feelskek:

"Just say you are autistic" theory :feelskek::feelskek:
You cant ban autistic sexhavers, muh ableism
You can't get "exposed" for something you didn't say publicly, nobody hired a private investigator to dig that shit up lol

Its pointless to try and draw an arbitrary line of "well this guy REALLY bragged, the other guy only mentioned in a few times"

That's ridiculous, he shouldn't have said anything about that period
They have to brag and rub it in our nose, they want everyone to know they mog.

2021??

I'd go as far as December 2019:owo:
:shock: i cant be banned as ifirst discovered this place in 2018, i thought i might be here later on, and wouldnt you know here i am. why would you ban me a trucel :cryfeels: im 5'3 anywhwere else sucks ass
Okay 2020cel and 2021cels, time to leave.
thats just foid tier shit :feelsrope:

Free @Animecel2D
Literally free my nigga right now you faggots he didnt do anything wrong concerning the @ScornedStoic situation. Said nothinh but facts despite being hot headed. Free him right fucking now

Lmao @Animecel2D . Free him he dindu nuffin

Free @Animecel2D guys come on he is a dindu

Why is @Animecel2D banned? He's based

@Animecel2D :feelsohgod:
The jannies are abusing their powers. Who the fuck do they think they are banning the Jordan Belfort of .is

When @Animecel2D posts aaaaaaaaa:

Giphy