Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

This is incels.is not virgins.is
Agreed. But 5'5 curry gotta count for something. Plus there was a poll by serge and majority users agreed that some mild sexual experience maybe tolerated.

Agreed. But 5'5 curry gotta count for something. Plus there was a poll by serge and majority users agreed that some mild sexual experience maybe tolerated.
Well it did count until he endlessly bragged

@SpookieFap
His avi is a trap, as admitted by him
@Fat Link

lmao stupid nigger @Arescel got banned for being a footfag
die nigger

Free @Meus right fucking NOW!
He's blackpilled(heh) on the nigger question

Free Ikari Gendo

He's a 5'5 currycel in UK.

We have users here with footjob history
I like how one user can get a footjob on one occasion and get another woman sit on his dick (while clothed) on another occasion, and he gets a pass, but one guy talks about kissing women in clubs and well that's pushing it too far.

He should have just said he was autistic like BB, seemed to work for him to get away with receiving footjobs

Newcomer incels need to understand the "new meta" :feelskek:

"Just say you are autistic" theory :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I like how one user can get a footjob on one occasion and get another woman sit on his dick (while clothed) on another occasion, and he gets a pass, but one guy talks about kissing women in clubs and well that's pushing it too far.

He should have just said he was autistic like BB, seemed to work for him to get away with receiving footjobs

Newcomer incels need to understand the "new meta" :feelskek:

"Just say you are autistic" theory :feelskek::feelskek:
Tbh the dude was bragging about it and shoving it on everybody's face.
While bretty kept silent until exposed.
Why do you say that? there's been like 5 alts :feelswhat:

Most cels after august are alts
Ares is newcel ngl

While bretty kept silent until exposed.
You can't get "exposed" for something you didn't say publicly, nobody hired a private investigator to dig that shit up lol

Its pointless to try and draw an arbitrary line of "well this guy REALLY bragged, the other guy only mentioned in a few times"

That's ridiculous, he shouldn't have said anything about that period

You can't get "exposed" for something you didn't say publicly, nobody hired a private investigator to dig that shit up lol

Its pointless to try and draw an arbitrary line of "well this guy REALLY bragged, the other guy only mentioned in a few times"

That's ridiculous, he shouldn't have said anything about that period
Well for Bretty's case if i remember correctly he mentioned it to someone on discord i think? :fuk: and he exposed him. And well yes at first i was for banning him but then, i realized that getting a footjob once from a 2/10 shouldnt be enough to ban one of the most popular users here.:feelsseriously:
While the other dude was coping hard and when he was called out for it he started bragging endlessly.

AKA the incel Get Out Of Jail Free card :feelsokman::feelskek:

so long sucker

low IQ poster ngl, somewhat interesting though
Some posts of his were retarded, some of his were very good as this one:

Some posts of his were retarded, some of his were very good as this one:
I don't think it's permanent?

An article which speaks of height and body mass and theirs links with suicides, for males and females to put things into perspective
I quote :

Associations of height with suicide​

The increased suicide risk associated with short stature observed in our study was largely explained by sociodemographic and psychological confounders. This is consistent with a cohort of almost 400,000 middle-aged South Korean men (7). The same effect was seen in relation to the inverse height–depression association. These findings contrast with those from a Swedish conscript study of more than one million young men (6), where the association was still evident after adjustment for socioeconomic confounders. Differences between the two cohorts (e.g., age, geographic setting) and the range of confounding factors controlled for are possible explanations for the divergent findings."

"In fully adjusted models, there was no association of height with the incidence of suicide or depression."

All in all, take care of yourselves. If you feel no one in this world cares about you, then care about yourself. There is always something good to be had in this life. Monks who live by themselves in the mountains do not concern themselves about sexual relationships, and they are content and at peace. Sex is not the end goal of your lives, and your life doesn't have to end if you don't have sex.
When is this cuck getting banned :feelshaha:

Free @wereqryan
Nvm it was worship and temp

Unironically Ban all users who joined after july 2021.

Unironically Ban all users who have Caesercel as username
Sorry brah. To make this forum free pf cuckeryand woman worship ,sacrifices have to be made.

Free
@wereqryan
@Lookscel
:panties::panties::panties:

Free @NikRebi

how I am to win postmaxx battle, if all the greycells I postmaxx with get tempi bands :feelsaww: