Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Did @Animecel2D get banned for merely spamming that obvious brag thread?

That thread is the one that needs to get banned, not him

Did @Animecel2D get banned for merely spamming that obvious brag thread?

That thread is the one that needs to get banned, not him
He got banned for dotpilling a serious thread tbh. If he was banned for what he actually said then we riot:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Said nothinh but facts despite being hot headed.
First 150 posts. Rest is spamlissus
Nevermind, I actually found his post:
Rot in hell you piece of shit, you were never truecel, just like 80% of this site you are an autistic normie faggot. Have fun posting until you die? Hah you won’t be so smug for long when you get cucked by your gf and come crying back here on an alt

I agree - he has a point, and his anger was justified because @ScornedStoic told him to "have fun posting here until you die" in a smug way just because he laughed at his ascension.

Nevermind, I actually found his post:

I agree - he has a point, and his anger was justified because @ScornedStoic told him to "have fun posting here until you die" in a smug way just because he laughed at his ascension.
He didnt even laugh at his ascension. He just said hahaha tbh :feelswhere:

Jfl at banning @Animecel2D while @Master and @Fat Link are sucking @ScornedStoic ‘s cock.

Jfl at banning @Animecel2D while @Master and @Fat Link are sucking @ScornedStoic ‘s cock.
Relax.

I had to put a quick stop to his dot plus epileptic seizure spam shit.

I told him in PM he can fight with ScornedStoic all he wants and they can call eachother every name in the book if they desire but he can’t gay up the thread with his spam shit is all.

He understands and is happy with the situation now as I told him I will free him in a couple of hours.

The ban was only to cool his jets and get him and his buddies out of spam mode. :feelsclown:

@Animecel2D NOOOOOOOOO
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

@ScornedStoic is finally banned. This must be a very sad day for @Master

:shock: i cant be banned as ifirst discovered this place in 2018, i thought i might be here later on, and wouldnt you know here i am. why would you ban me a trucel :cryfeels: im 5'3 anywhwere else sucks ass

Your discovery of the forum and your join date do not align :feelssus:

Access denied :society:
thats just foid tier shit :feelsrope:
:feelsbaton:

I don’t have a problem when somebody ascends. But I do have a problem with bragging. If you ascend, just say „I will leave“ and tag the users you wanna stay in contact with. It’s easy.
Fuck @ScornedStoic
Fuck @Master
Fuck @Fat Link

He didnt even laugh at his ascension. He just said hahaha tbh :feelswhere:
His laugh implies he thinks that the "ascension" isn't going to last for more than a couple of weeks (which might be true). Or maybe it was just a shitpost, but I don't like ID shitposting so I hope he was being serious. Anyway, a lot of others had pretty much the same reaction as @Animecel2D and I agree with most of them so I don't see a problem.

His laugh implies he thinks that the "ascension" isn't going to last for more than a couple of weeks (which might be true). Or maybe it was just a shitpost, but I don't like ID shitposting so I hope he was being serious. Anyway, a lot of others had pretty much the same reaction as @Animecel2D and I agree with most of them so I don't see a problem.
Idk man, dude has 95K posts. It mightve been a shitpost and @ScornedStoic jumped him anyways :feelswhere:

Btw if anyone missed it in the forum PUBLIC chat (i'm not leaking any infos it was in the public chat) he didn't ascend yet. He met an irish girl on twitter and have been talking to her for 3 days and is now planning to fly to her.
NIK REBI ALL THAT JUST FOR THAT? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Did someone save a copy of the post he made?
SS WILL COMEBACK DW BOYS :lul:

Last edited:
Btw if anyone missed it in the forum PUBLIC chat (i'm not leaking any infos it was in the public chat) he didn't ascend yet. He met an irish girl on twitter and have been talking to her for 3 days and is now planning to fly to her.
Christ. :feelsUgh:

All this bullshit he put us all through just for either another Brendio situation or worse he’s been catfished? :feelshaha:

Now I finally see why so many users end up taking long breaks from this site. :feelsohgod: :feelskek:

Christ. :feelsUgh:

All this bullshit he put us all through just for either another Brendio situation or worse he’s been catfished? :feelshaha:

Now I finally see why so many users end up taking long breaks from this site. :feelsohgod: :feelskek:
Inb4 its a tranny or she doesnt show up. :lul:

@Kuriboh what happened to him

I'm not inclined to believe this. He def sounded like he ascended

@ScornedStoic lol fuck you. It's not the fact that you ascended, even though you seemed like a fakecel, especially after "I touched my oneitis tits", it's the fact that you had to shit on other incels and then act all bluepilled like, "If I could do it, you can too."

Watch her stop being horny or some shit and leave you. Then, you'll probably make some alt here just to enjoy the company of other incels :feelshaha:
ANOTHER INKWELL DEROODICALIZED
I'M GONNA... I'M GONNA... I'M DEROODICALIZING
JOIN US AT ANOTHER @IncelProject PODCAST

@ScornedStoic lol fuck you. It's not the fact that you ascended, even though you seemed like a fakecel, especially after "I touched my oneitis tits", it's the fact that you had to shit on other incels and then act all bluepilled like, "If I could do it, you can too."

Watch her stop being horny or some shit and leave you. Then, you'll probably make some alt here just to enjoy the company of other incels :feelshaha:

ANOTHER INKWELL DEROODICALIZED
I'M GONNA... I'M GONNA... I'M DEROODICALIZING
JOIN US AT ANOTHER @IncelProject PODCAST
You already know he will be back.

Your discovery of the forum and your join date do not align :feelssus:

Access denied :society:

:feelsbaton:
Back in 2018 I found out about the plethora of incels and it wasn't until I got blackpilled in 2019 and 2020 it just got worse:feelsbadman: what do you even want from me :feelsUgh: it technically does align as I said countless times I was fully became blackpilled when I was 17-18 which I was around that time. Youre just a paranoidcel because of All the fakeshits we had here recently. I don't blame ngl:feelsbadman: everyone mogs me here indefinitely. And like being mogged I was sadly 2021cel. :feelsbadman: if only I had joined in 2018 :fuk:

Last edited:
not quite how I (temporarily) wanted to become #1 lol

closing post gap for 2 days while he is tempi banned :feelsohh:
You'll never be #1 while 2D lives :owo:

The fact that he tallied 20k+ more posts than you is just a flex to show you how pointless your endeavor is :society:

@Animebro will always be n1 poster:y'all:
DF91A376 59F1 4CE3 9444 08671B55E662

damn rip to the nigga italianpolishcel :f: