Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Fakecel
E5DBA892 2093 4A07 B35D C99687A2CEC0

Does anyone know why @Nekopan is banned?
deleted himself

just trollin
Trollin

@incelerated thoughts?

Postspamming is boring af. I don't know how they do it.

I used to do this in other forums when I was younger.
It usually requires constant boredom and nothing better do distract your mind.

@Vermilioncore guess he was fakecel

@Waffle besides this guy being a pretty obvious troll, was he a mortyposter alt lol

@Waffle besides this guy being a pretty obvious troll, was he a mortyposter alt lol
You noticed this just now? KEK. He was spotted day 1. That user wasn't very bright.

deleted himself

View attachment 531091

@incelerated thoughts?
Zionist cartoon

@river_flow I see the potential in you son. Watch your step here, keep the high IQ posts coming, but remember to watch your words so you don't offend some of the others here

Uncage @Vermilioncore

Did you read the thread? He's a fakecel
I did not

Brutal though. What's the appeal of this board even when you're fakecel?

@river_flow I see the potential in you son. Watch your step here, keep the high IQ posts coming, but remember to watch your words so you don't offend some of the others here
Potential for what? Spilling bluepills?

He was a foid?
he thinks women who sleep with multiple men can be good people. That chastity is not a factor in goodness

Ban Discussion Megathread.

Foid trait: Telling others you know something while not mentioning what it is. teehee

If you're not going to say the reason, then don't mention that you know the reason, especially in the thread specifically for discussing the reasons. It's fucking faggy shit.