Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

please ban me. please, please ban me. I never use this account. I am actively posting replies in threads to bait moderators into banning me. please someone just help me delete my account.

@SergeantIncel pls do this, or just remove their sewers post count
This is actually quite a brilliant idea. There might be a host-side setting that changes it so that posting in the sewers doesn't actually increase post count.

@SergeantIncel Thoughts on this and nuking the sewers to start over with new zero post count sewer? It would increase overall post quality and reduce the probability of larp accounts going undetected.

This is actually quite a brilliant idea. There might be a host-side setting that changes it so that posting in the sewers doesn't actually increase post count.

@SergeantIncel Thoughts on this and nuking the sewers to start over with new zero post count sewer? It would increase overall post quality and reduce the probability of larp accounts going undetected.
This

>no postmaxxing forum with a post count specific for that sub-forum
there is literally no reason to live. none. nill. :reeeeee:
>complains about postmaxxers
>mods create sewers for them
>complains about postmaxxers posting in the sewers
dis y they inkwell :fuk:

@tophatcal
please ban me. please, please ban me. I never use this account. I am actively posting replies in threads to bait moderators into banning me. please someone just help me delete my account.
you can delete your own account, nigga :lul:

Postmaxxers and sewercels preparing to flood off topic and ID with shit threads as soon as the sewers get deleted
cartel_sinaloa_0.jpg
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Why is @ItalianPolishCel banned?

What did he do?

Bragged about geting a date or something, according to other users. It was mentioned not long ago.
Man that's unfortunate, he seemed like a good guy

Like @Diocel says above, the whole poing of the sewers was to move spam from the main forums. I realize that the system will never be perfect, but it has worked quite well so far, leaving aside minor incidents. I don't think we need to change things right now; and if we ever did, we probably wouldn't get rid of the sewers or nuke all posts there. Even if it's spam, users have "earned" their post count I feel.
Another fair change would be to make sewers limited, only for users who have time on here like the bunkers, so drooler newcels dont make an account and go straight to spamming in the sewers for post count :feelswhat:

Another fair change would be to make sewers limited, only for users who have time on here like the bunkers, so drooler newcels dont make an account and go straight to spamming in the sewers for post count :feelswhat:
Ye, like @Arescel and @Gooonyyy :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Exactly

They make for great examples as to why newcels shouldn't have access to the sewers without contributing a bit of themselves on ID or Lounge first :society:

@SergeantIncel @Fat Link what are your thoughts in this idea of making the sewers like bunkers, where only established users can post in them ? :society:
I suggest only users with atleast 2000 posts on ID to be let to post in sewers
You want the sewers, a place to spam, be available only after a user is demanded quality posts in the main forum?
That seems backwards.. what exactly is the problem? The only issues with sewers have been once or twice users going overboard and "spamming" the front page, otherwise you can pretty much do whatever you want there without bothering anyone.
Problem is that any larper trollfag can postmaxx to oblivion, duh :feelsaww:

Not post count, but have invested time to the forum like the 6 month rule for bunkers privileges. Postmaxxing should be a privilege, not a right :society:
Pointless, the only solution to this problem is a minimum post count requirement in ID

Pointless, the only solution to this problem is a minimum post count requirement
I like the 6 month wait period :society:

Achieving 2k posts will be easier than waiting 6 months to shit post in the sewers.

I like the 6 month wait period :society:

Achieving 2k posts will be easier than waiting 6 months to shit post in the sewers.
Decent 2000 comments in ID def aint easy for any trollfag larper :feelshaha:

Decent 2000 comments in ID def aint easy for any trollfag larper :feelshaha:
You may be right but still, I want graycels to suffer that 6 month wait period :society:

Its not hard to make low effort posts and quote random posts in ID/Lounge to tally 2k posts

Yeah, it's been a while. He can post an appeal and I'll unban him.

This is excellent news :feelsautistic:
Some users are from 2018, active, and have ~200 posts
They dont care about posting :society: their intentions when joining the forum wasnt to rack up 40k+ posts.

Like in this post

Ye, like @Arescel and @Gooonyyy :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
These 2 users upon logging in went straight to the sewers and racked up 5k+ posts worth of nothing, not a single piece that gives us an idea about who they are :society:

These 2 users upon logging in went straight to the sewers and racked up 5k+ posts worth of nothing, not a single piece that gives us an idea about who they are :society:
They are altaccount trollfaggies:panties::panties::panties:

You may be right but still, I want graycels to suffer that 6 month wait period :society:
Yeah bro just keep having the same 5 arguments over and over again for 6 months before you can have fun on the forum :lul:
I already made lots of sewercel friends that I speak to in conversations, there is no rule stating that you have to come here to have serious ground-breaking discussion about inceldom. Why so srs about all of this? :feelswhere:

Also you people just want the sewers to be The Lounge 2 :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Just make a sub-section for true chaos already :feelsseriously:

Yeah bro just keep having the same 5 arguments over and over again for 6 months before you can have fun on the forum :lul:

I dont look for arguments, they just happen :society:
I already made lots of sewercel friends that I speak to in conversations, there is no rule stating that you have to come here to have serious ground-breaking discussion about inceldom. Why so srs about all of this? :feelswhere:
This is the most effort Ive ever seen you post, well done :society:
Also you people just want the sewers to be The Lounge 2 :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Just make a sub-section for true chaos already :feelsseriously:
If it were up to me, the sewers wouldn't exist and I would have active janny mods to get rid of shitposting in the lounge :ahegao:

The sewers exists because shit posters weren't swiftly punished when they spammed in ID/Offtopic, it is a poor attempt of a bandaid and the problem I have complained about since my initial join date in 2018 still persists:feelswhat:

This is the most effort Ive ever seen you post, well done :society:
I have several high effort threads on ID. :feelswhat:
The sewers exists because shit posters weren't swiftly punished when they spammed in ID/Offtopic, it is a poor attempt of a bandaid and the problem
Why is shitposting/spamming a problem in the first place? The Sewers was supposed to be a section for just that from what I gather, but then people like you complain because you want it to be... The Lounge 2™

The spamming is nothing but a cope for a few people that like to spam. It's a mind-numbing activity that you can do for hours and feel good about yourself because you trick yourself into feeling productive.

ngl it's hard to take someone serious when they complain about this with a post count of 30000. Are you saying most of these posts are high effort in ID? :feelswhere: I will advocate for a true wasteland until I die and disappear from this forum. :reeeeee:

Why is shitposting/spamming a problem in the first place? The Sewers was supposed to be a section for just that from what I gather, but then people like you complain because you want it to be... The Lounge 2™

The spamming is nothing but a cope for a few people that like to spam. It's a mind-numbing activity that you can do for hours and feel good about yourself because you trick yourself into feeling productive.

ngl it's hard to take someone serious when they complain about this with a post count of 30000. Are you saying most of these posts are high effort in ID? :feelswhere: I will advocate for a true wasteland until I die and disappear from this forum. :reeeeee:
me and dregster used to ping-pong postmaxx together

@BirdÔ
literal mentally retarded 16 year old boys are getting sex while I rot here. What the fuck

I havent seen them, like I said, 90% of your posting effort is completely dedicated to the sewers. It completely overshadows whatever you have posted in ID/Lounge

It used to be a problem when people came in here just to have one of those fancy colors that you get when you reached 30k posts

Sounds like autism ngl
I dont care what you think of me, whether you take me serious or not is of little consequence :society: people like you dont stick around anyway and you're basically an overglorified graycel, so your opinion essentially ends up being worthless in the long run anyway :feelsjuice:

If the sewers were deleted what would your post count be after the fact :forcedsmile:

Does anyone know why @Nekopan is banned?

Postspamming is boring af. I don't know how they do it.

@Arescel
Joined Sep 20, 2021 Posts 10,615 Online 30d 9h 1m
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: