Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think it's time to say goodbye lads, it's been a wild ride. Thank you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34959
  • Start date
Deleted member 34959

Deleted member 34959

Pain.
-
My biggest problem with this place in the couple of months I've been here is the blatant hypocrisy. People always shit on other incels and other races and say "This girl is ugly haha 0/10" and seem to forget that WE ARE INCELS as long as she has a nice personality who cares if the looks aren't all there? I know for a fact that 90% of the people here aren't incels at all because if they were they would be a lot more humble since they would understand their situation. And here I am typing up this post which I know probably nobody will read.

All in all I am also thankful towards you guys. I'm fifteen and kinda at my peak right now. I've been going to the gym working on my social anxiety all while keeping the blackpill in my head at all times. I've learned things from here that these "Love guru's and "Social Experts!" would never say and once again for that I'm thankful. I won't say that I'm 100% better I still do have pretty bad social anxiety and my confidence is in the gutter completely but I like to think that it is getting better.

And thank you to all the people here who have supported me and actually gave me solid advice to better myself. I think that in the end what I wanted was not to be an "incel" per se but to be in a community which is what a lot of people here want. I won't be coming back no matter how hard it gets and no matter how much I suffer. I've started being able to come out of my shell little by little and making friends maybe one day if I ever get a loving wife or a nice girlfriend that I want to stay with then I will make sure to never forget what you guys have taught me after all this time. I will never forget you guys and the fun chats as well as the not so fun chats that we've had as well.

Epilogue: So I don't want to make this too long all I want to say is that it's not too late for all of you. For me my self confidence was so abyssmal that I thought I was ten times worse than I really was. I'm still by no means perfect but after I talked with someone that explained it to me I finally understood that I deserve to be happy and that I deserve to have friends and that I have a place on this earth. And so that brings us to the end.

No more running away.

No more lying to myself.

No more excuses.

Thank you everyone. :feelsYall:

yeah I agree with this
that thread yesterday about "ugly women shouldnt exist" was kinda stupid ngl. We accuse normies of judging us incels for our looks yet we do the same to others. I hate lookism, this pisses me off
doesn't mean the point he's making is not valid

yeah I agree with this
that thread yesterday about "ugly women shouldnt exist" was kinda stupid ngl. We accuse normies of judging us incels for our looks yet we do the same to others. I hate lookism, this pisses me off

that is very true

My biggest problem with this place in the couple of months I've been here is the blatant hypocrisy. People always shit on other incels and other races and say "This girl is ugly haha 0/10" and seem to forget that WE ARE INCELS as long as she has a nice personality who cares if the looks aren't all there? I know for a fact that 90% of the people here aren't incels at all because if they were they would be a lot more humble since they would understand their situation. And here I am typing up this post which I know probably nobody will read.

All in all I am also thankful towards you guys. I'm fifteen and kinda at my peak right now. I've been going to the gym working on my social anxiety all while keeping the blackpill in my head at all times. I've learned things from here that these "Love guru's and "Social Experts!" would never say and once again for that I'm thankful. I won't say that I'm 100% better I still do have pretty bad social anxiety and my confidence is in the gutter completely but I like to think that it is getting better.

And thank you to all the people here who have supported me and actually gave me solid advice to better myself. I think that in the end what I wanted was not to be an "incel" per se but to be in a community which is what a lot of people here want. I won't be coming back no matter how hard it gets and no matter how much I suffer. I've started being able to come out of my shell little by little and making friends maybe one day if I ever get a loving wife or a nice girlfriend that I want to stay with then I will make sure to never forget what you guys have taught me after all this time. I will never forget you guys and the fun chats as well as the not so fun chats that we've had as well.

Epilogue: So I don't want to make this too long all I want to say is that it's not too late for all of you. For me my self confidence was so abyssmal that I thought I was ten times worse than I really was. I'm still by no means perfect but after I talked with someone that explained it to me I finally understood that I deserve to be happy and that I deserve to have friends and that I have a place on this earth. And so that brings us to the end.

No more running away.

No more lying to myself.

No more excuses.

very mature for 15! good luck friend.

This forum should be 21+ only. Wtf are so many kids in here?

This forum should be 21+ only. Wtf are so many kids in here?
Because the teen foids are hypergamic af, way more than adult foids (also, single mothers exist, which gives more chances for adultcels to ascend than youngcels)

Last edited:
We get treated like shit by them too, why should we miss any opportunity to be mean to a foid? Even if it's an ugly one.

But anyways since I actually wish the inceldom problem didn't exist, I would be happy to see you ascent and get a gf and get out of this misery. If you are 1) atleast as tall as 80% of foids of your place 2) don't have any severe facial deformities and 3) live in either A racially homogenous place, or are a white if no then yes maybe you have a potential.

I would be happy if you satisfy the above 3 conditions. Good luck buddy :)

And if you ever ascend be a based Normie and do speak for us incels who never had the potential. Don't join IT and start blaming us just because you were an incel who ascended

Goodbye kiddo.

are all mods retarded?

Because the teen foids are hypergamic af, way more than adult foids (also, single mothers exist, which give more chances for adultcels to ascend than youngcels)
Just "ascend" with a single "mother" and betabuxx her and take care of tyrone's cum theory

Just "ascend" with a single "mother" and betabuxx her and take care of tyrone's cum theory
You can just pump and dump them.

Some single mothers think that, by fucking you, it means you will be more prone to raise her child

very mature for 15! good luck friend.
Thank you man, Godspeed to you as well. I really do wish everyone here the best
Goodbye kiddo.
It's been real man, I'll see you on the other side
We get treated like shit by them too, why should we miss any opportunity to be mean to a foid? Even if it's an ugly one.

But anyways since I actually wish the inceldom problem didn't exist, I would be happy to see you ascent and get a gf and get out of this misery. If you are 1) atleast as tall as 80% of foids of your place 2) don't have any severe facial deformities and 3) live in either A racially homogenous place, or are a white if no then yes maybe you have a potential.

I would be happy if you satisfy the above 3 conditions. Good luck buddy :)

And if you ever ascend be a based Normie and do speak for us incels who never had the potential. Don't join IT and start blaming us just because you were an incel who ascended
Of course man, I'd never turn on you guys. Like it or note we're cut from the same cloth lmao

Because the teen foids are hypergamic af, way more than adult foids (also, single mothers exist, which gives more chances for adultcels to ascend than youngcels)
True, once it's over it will always be over. I was still bluepilled at 15, and there were probably girls in my class already who just started carousel riding while I though they were all innocent at the time.

yeah I agree with this

GrAYcel. Oppinion irrelevant

You’re a good guy but it’s obvious this place wasn’t for you

You’re a good guy but it’s obvious this place wasn’t for you
tbh. despite his young age, he was good guy.

i won't lie, some of us here are uhhhh pretty crazy
Awkward Kid GIF

yeah I agree with this

No matter that clownworld propaganda tells men today, just look at history. Women were always judged by their looks far more strictly than men. Men were judged by their accomplishments. So it is reasonable for a 3/10 guy to wish a woman who is 5/10, for example. This is always worked in the past. This is not hypocrisy. Ugly men don't want supermodels. Also, some ugly women date handsome men and no one judges them because of it.

No matter that clownworld propaganda tells men today, just look at history. Women were always judged by their looks far more strictly than men. Men were judged by their accomplishments. So it is reasonable for a 3/10 guy to wish a woman who is 5/10, for example. This is always worked in the past. This is not hypocrisy. Ugly men don't want supermodels. Also, some ugly women date handsome men and no one judges them because of it.
Bluepilled cope. Being a beta buck cuck doesnt mean she is actually attracted to you.

No more running away.

No more lying to myself.

No more excuses.

Bro, you’re 15 with 500 posts here. Stfu and get lost. You’re probably not an incel. Come back when you’re older if you’re still rotting
Online 2d 13h 48m
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
:lul::lul:

Last edited:
Even ugly local femoids want nothing to do with me in a sexual nature.

People always shit on other incels and other races and say "This girl is ugly haha 0/10" and seem to forget that WE ARE INCELS as long as she has a nice personality who cares if the looks aren't all there? I know for a fact that 90% of the people here aren't incels at all because if they were they would be a lot more humble since they would understand their situation.
Hypergamous male hypocrite fake incel volcels deserve beatings with steel toe capped boots

Good luck boyo. You are still 15 and have time. Try to looksmax as much as you can.

Never forget what you learnt here, it will help you in life.

And remember, if someone asks if you know the inkler community, answer with: "the what community?". Saving face and normiemaxxing is much better for you than being honest all the time.

Hypergamous male hypocrite fake incel volcels deserve beatings with steel toe capped boots
I think incels may want 5-6/10 foids and would be happy with them. Although I don't think a real incel would refuse to date his looksmatch.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qj0oev/i_think_i_found_a_positive_post_on_is_i_hope_he/hin5uv7/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Don’t join them. IncelTear are extremists and are only being nice to you because you aren’t saying anything that is considered controversial and they want to brainwash you into being a bluepilled cuck since they see this post you made as an opportunity to do so but wether you wish to leave the forum or not is your choice.

Last edited:
also, single mothers exist, which give more chances for adultcels to ascend than youngcels)
No ones stopping you, go for single moms, like @Emba would say: step up and become the stepdad and get stepped on.
tbh. despite his young age, he was good guy.

i won't lie, some of us here are uhhhh pretty crazy
Awkward Kid GIF
He is way too naive, like a little kid. He should come back in few years if puberty doesnt work out for him.

Yes. Shannon Rose was already a roastie by the age of 20.

No ones stopping you, go for single moms, like @Emba would say: step up and become the stepdad and get stepped on.

He is way too naive, like a little kid. He should come back in few years if puberty doesnt work out for him.
For sure there are things stopping me, they don't want me because of my looks and I'm not at the age range they are looking for

For sure there are things stopping me, they don't want me because of my looks and I'm not at the age range they are looking for
No man, single moms are happy getting money from the state and ex husbands, while fishing for horny desperate Chads on dating apps. Today its much more beneficial for a foid to divorce than to stay in marriage. Go look into any dating app, there are many moms aged 30-45 dressed as prostitutes, they dont look for betabuxxers, just for sex. Older women are not any different than young ones.

No man, single moms are happy getting money from the state and ex husbands, while fishing for horny desperate Chads on dating apps. Today its much more beneficial for a foid to divorce than to stay in marriage. Go look into any dating app, there are many moms aged 30-45 dressed as prostitutes, they dont look for betabuxxers, just for sex. Older women are not any different than young ones.
My government doesn't give money to them, so I guess this applies only to those kind of areas (which are the majority of the world)

No more running away.

No more lying to myself.

No more excuses.

GrAYcel. Opinion irrelevant. Now GTFOH

Good job, bro. I'm only one year older than you, yet i don't think it's possible for me to ascend, because of my trucel face, anxiety and other mental shit. I hope you can make it.

yeah I agree with this

:soy::soy::soy:

Lookism will always exist, the problem is it only affects men and doesn't affect women at all. Ugly women should be held to the same standards as ugly men: they should be unfuckable and tossed into the gutter.