Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

He was Grip's alt, he posted a picture with an IP grabber which he got the IPs of a lot of users and posted them publically.
did they delete that thread?
btw doesn't seem logical to me that its him since he posted recordings of his voice and he sounded american, grippmaxxing is malasyian or something

Oyy why is @SupremeBurrito banned :feelswhat: the man is still virgin and never even had a kiss. In latin countries foids do that bullshit as a joke calling ugly dudes their boyfriend just to get free stuff:feelswhat:

Why does this retard @-BrettyBoy- get to stick around when he had a consensual foot job :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

@SergeantIncel @Fat Link

Oyy why is @SupremeBurrito banned :feelswhat: the man is still virgin and never even had a kiss. In latin countries foids do that bullshit as a joke calling ugly dudes their boyfriend just to get free stuff:feelswhat:

Why does this retard @-BrettyBoy- get to stick around when he had a consensual foot job :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

@SergeantIncel @Fat Link
I give the answer somewhere in this thread here:

I give the answer somewhere in this thread here:
It still doesn't answer why a token gf is banworthy but a literal inbred in BrettyBoy gets a consensual foot job, free of charge on his own terms :feelswhat:

@SergeantIncel @Fat Link
:feelsUgh:

Why was @cvury banned? He is back now but still no explanation on his ban.
Also what image with IP grabbing did Rivetcel post? Does the thread he posted the image in still exist?

He was Grip's alt, he posted a picture with an IP grabber which he got the IPs of a lot of users and posted them publically.
can you elab?
did they delete that thread?
btw doesn't seem logical to me that its him since he posted recordings of his voice and he sounded american, grippmaxxing is malasyian or something
he's american

It still doesn't answer why a token gf is banworthy but a literal inbred in BrettyBoy gets a consensual foot job, free of charge on his own terms :feelswhat:
just rub your cock on some becky pussy... but it was a relative :forcedsmile:
Why was @cvury banned? He is back now but still no explanation on his ban.
ask him
Also what image with IP grabbing did Rivetcel post? Does the thread he posted the image in still exist?
it was a selfie and "Serge's face" but @Animecel2D mentioned that it was taken off of google. i don't think the thread exists anymore.

just rub your cock on some becky pussy... but it was a relative :forcedsmile:
He's full of shit, he got laid and he knows it :feelsUgh: lmao at believing bretty's bitch ass

Just another fakecel freak who makes people around him cringe.
ask him

it was a selfie and "Serge's face" but @Animecel2D mentioned that it was taken off of google. i don't think the thread exists anymore.

@Animecel2D oh didn't realize it was the same guy who said that, my bad.

Ban @Idlevillagercel
I'm guessing @Irredeemable is requested

Last edited:
They were obviously larping for the le epic lolz don’t unban them
brutal fakecelpinnedthreadpill

what happened to @Deleted member 35725

@ShowerTaker what happened here?

Serge banned him because apparently he’s an alt account of somebody’s.:feelsclown:

Serge also disabled his PM’s which is why you couldn’t reach him.:feelshehe:
Let me guess. His name has the word wrist in it.

@ShowerTaker what happened here?
Hello. From what I understand there is a user lurking on our forum with several alternative accounts. Mods might have thought I am one of them and banned me just in case, but gave me the chance of appealing nonetheless. Smart move from the mods, not gonna lie. These people think they're brilliant for creating accounts just to troll a place for lonely men. Sadistic bastards. Anyway I'm back. Thank you mods for being professional. Thank you @Escthectrler for noticing I got banned.

Does the IP grabber work only when I click the pic or as soon as I click the link to the thread?

I am curious to know if my IP went to him

Dafuq is an ip grabber
IP Logging tools allow you to easily log/track anyones IP address simply by having them click a link that you've generated, once someone clicks your link, you will be able to view their IP address along with the IP address of anyone else that has clicked the link

@Jimcel another sadistic normie banned. get fucked :dab::dab::dab::dab:

I wanted to debate him:feelsbadman:
you could try but based on the way he phrases his sentences, he will probably just be ignorant as hell. hell, he called this place an echochamber. classic normie speak