Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I dont know what happened between them,

it was a funny story, we need round 2

Wanker

i dont like prying into other peoples business :feelstrash: i consider both of them good friends
:soy:

Did you check if @curryfool's IP address matched his previous IPs?
What he did sounded nothing like him. He was pretty calm and shy all the time.
I agree, those crazy threads were absolutely unlike anything he was posting before those.

Ban @Diocel then unban him and make him mod.
Good idea.

Discord is for fakecels I have already made a must-read content tier thread about this
Where is it?

It's Uggo's server. i'l not in it so no idea who's there beside Uggo, Aza and dread.
me

unban @Kamikaze @Lookscel @Wellington @It all fell down @AllanKing

I called @curryfool out on his bullshit. So he went ballistic and I had to slap him around a little bit. Turns out he was bitter and resentful since then. Imagine trying to act all friendly and shit meanwhile holding rancour for someone. Waited for my ban to show his true colors, what a cowardly thing. Nigga has some serious low self-esteem issues, even by incel standards.
God, what a disingenuous hatable worm you are. Let me show everyone the real coward.

Go run off to your mommy knajjd to save yourself, overcompensating larping weasel, nobody is gonna save you now. Here everyone look at resident faggot's bravery who calls me a coward:

also to remind this balding pajeet in case his brain is riddled with too much cum and shit, this balding pajeet's ban was requested, he could have made a comeback to the forum anytime he want, but like a true coward he was afraid of confrontation when i made this thread below in which he didn't post a damn thing and cowered in his head like a true beta, nice cowardry faggot, don't worry you larping fuck called @Caesercel i am gonna expose your faggotry one day at a time.

welcome back @curryfool :feelsStudy:

@incelerated @Languishingrn @Broly @proudweeb @Diocel @Dregster666 @Caesercel
:feelsYall:

he attacked @incelerated then got banned
Did this actually happen? :feelswhere:

Yep, no one touches our @incelerated
:feelsaww:

:feelsautistic:

God, what a disingenuous hatable worm you are. Let me show everyone the real coward.

Go run off to your mommy knajjd to save yourself, overcompensating larping weasel, nobody is gonna save you now. Here everyone look at resident faggot's bravery who calls me a coward:

View attachment 507910

also to remind this balding pajeet in case his brain is riddled with too much cum and shit, this balding pajeet's ban was requested, he could have made a comeback to the forum anytime he want, but like a true coward he was afraid of confrontation when i made this thread below in which he didn't post a damn thing and cowered in his head like a true beta, nice cowardry faggot, don't worry you larping fuck called @Caesercel i am gonna expose your faggotry one day at a time.

curryfool please stop. What has gotten into you? You'll get yourself banned again :feelsbadman:

View attachment 507910

What a retard lol

Did this actually happen? :feelswhere:

:feelsaww:

:feelsautistic:

curryfool please stop. What has gotten into you? You'll get yourself banned again :feelsbadman:
I know the faggot works his magic behind the scenes and runs off to knajjd like a bitch, ew.

But it's worth it at this point.
What a retard lol
sure, faggot, it's good to know that you have nothing on you to save yourself.

will you run off like a bitch to knajjd this time again like a petulant child? :lul::lul:

over for allertgang and where is user X posts in lounge

I know the faggot works his magic behind the scenes and runs off to knajjd like a bitch, ew.

But it's worth it at this point.

sure, faggot, it's good to know that you have nothing on you to save yourself.

will you run off like a bitch to knajjd this time again like a petulant child? :lul::lul:
Oh no don't mind me, go on. Its not just me. It seems everyone else too needs to get a taste of your mental disabilities. This is the right place. Now go on and repeat this same point 100 times more with the same :lul::lul:
emojis. We are truly witnessing a sample here.

Oh no don't mind me, go on. Its not just me. It seems everyone else too needs to get a taste of your mental disabilities. This is the right place. Now go on and repeat this same point 100 times more with the same :lul::lul:
are we though?

faggot everyone just witnessed your hypocrisy of you calling me a retard, which you retorted in the first post unironically, god i got you good. Keep banging the bald head now.

don't forget everyone that faggot named @Caesercel ran off to knajjd to save his ass. :lul:

We'll just keep you under observation
IMG 20211015 025343

are we though?

faggot everyone just witnessed your hypocrisy of you calling me a retard, which you retorted in the first post unironically, god i got you good. Keep banging the bald head now.

don't forget everyone that faggot named @Caesercel ran off to knajjd to save his ass. :lul:
Atta boy!. At last this is bearing fruit. Now you just have to repeat the same thing 99 more times. Go on boy. Common.

We'll just keep you under observation
View attachment 507927

Atta boy!. At last this is bearing fruit. Now you just have to repeat the same thing 99 more times. Go on boy. Common.
Why not?

I will remind everyone everyday of your faggotry, when you ran off to knajjd like a beta coward. thanks @Caesercel :lul:

and you suck every mods cock here and work your magic behind the scenes, i know what shit you pull behind the curtains in pms, you are such a worm.

banned

View attachment 507928

@Fat Link what was it for
Curry clearly did not learn his lesson from receiving a 3 day ban from me earlier for trolling caesarcel (and his family) by mass spamming vile topics and messages about him/them for an entire day, so now he’s permabanned until further notice. :banhammer: :feelshehe:

Why not?

I will remind everyone everyday of your faggotry, when you ran off to knajjd like a beta coward. thanks @Caesercel :lul:
Hmm This will certainly advance research in  :feelstastyman:behaviour.

Btw @curryfool you know one thing? I knew for a fact that the moment you return to this forum you will try to stick your nose up my ass. You know why? Cuz I know you'd be seething and fuming about what I did to you this whooooole ass time.

Infact that's the very reason I tagged you everytime I made a post about you here during your ban. Cuz I knew for a fact that you'd see it and your mind would explode at the impossibility of relieving your psychosexual stress by replying to my posts with your retarded oneliners. I gave you the blueballs so bad you just had to come back and explode.

I have you on my palms nigga. Always did.
Tumblr msa8jq1XLx1sg7ck2o1 500

Last edited:

What a retard lol
Why not?

and you suck every mods cock here and work your magic behind the scenes, i know what shit you pull behind the curtains in pms, you are such a worm.
Hmm This will certainly advance research in  :feelstastyman:behaviour.

Btw @curryfool you know one thing? I knew for a fact that the moment you return to this forum you will try to stick your nose up my ass. You know why? Cuz I know you'd be seething and fuming about what I did to you this whooooole ass time.

Infact that's the very reason I tagged you everytime I made a post about you here during your ban. Cuz I knew for a fact that you'd see it and your mind would explode at the impossibility of relieving your psychosexual stress by replying to my posts with your retarded oneliners. I gave you the blueballs so bad you just had to come back and explode.

I have you on my palms nigga. Always did.
View attachment 507931
Ezgif 2 1d3b1af53aa0

Curry clearly did not learn his lesson from receiving a 3 day ban from me earlier for trolling caesarcel (and his family) by mass spamming vile topics and messages about him/them for an entire day, so now he’s permabanned until further notice. :banhammer: :feelshehe:
Oyy curryfool has done nothing wrong except behavin a fool :feelswhat:

Free him :lasereyes:

I´m glad that fucking faggot (@DeformedAspergercel) is finally banned.
That dude belongs to IncelTears, he kept talking about me ‘not contributing to society’ which is cuck behaviour.

damn, my nigga got unbanned only to get banned again.

@curryfool learn your lesson and make an appeal nigga :smonk:

I forgot, whatever happened to @Tiredpoorcel ? dude had almost 6k posts

o yeah I remember now. Another dude who did something stupid on discord lol

Rule #1 of this forum should be, don't go on discord :feelsaww:

@proudweeb @Zac A reminded that @-BrettyBoy- got unbanned immediately.

dang jungle really did delete his account, @Deleted member 31729 RIP :dafuckfeels: