Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Why was @curryfool banned? @Fat Link
He wouldn’t stop trolling/harassing and insulting Caesarcel and his family.:feelshehe:

On a particular day when he started doing this he obviously lucked out as apparently none of us mods were around to stop him and so he spent like 10 or more hours creating spam topics and posts just going in on Caesarcel and his family and trashing him/them and it all seemed to me to mostly be motivated by Caesarcel and this guy apparently being of the same race ie curryfool seems to be a self hater, whereas he is offended that Caesarcel is not, which to me is incredibly ridiculous.:feelsugh:
Is Allan King banned forever?
I certainly hope that piece of shit is banned forever or at least whichever mod team member kept letting him go free at least keeps him gone from the boards anywhere from 6 months to a year this time, so maybe he’ll actually learn his lesson and stop posting faggot shit here.:feelsclown:

He actually was a halfways decent poster aside from that.:feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Wait wait wait wait, why is @cvury banned?!?! He is one of my favorite users on this whole forum.

i used to think he was kinda sus but yeah why my nigga banned?

also @Assandtites
sus? I don't think so. He's like 15 and definitely not a fakecel. Sounds just like me at that age being chubby :soy: (fat) and having acne with no way in hell of ascending tbh.

sus? I don't think so. He's like 15 and definitely not a fakecel. Sounds just like me at that age being chubby :soy: (fat) and having acne with no way in hell of ascending tbh.
i thought he was pretty sus cause he got 20 likes in a pinned tweet. incels aren't usually that popular.

also, a 14 year old with the pronouns she/her (i assume it's a girl) replied to the pinned tweet with "I love you"

when i told him about it, he said he didn't know the person and that it was just random so i let go of it.

ah i just rechecked. turns out it was a mtf trans.

i still find the many likes on the pinned tweet kinda sus tho
If I remember correctly, his twitter account was purely for online interactions anyways. So it doesn't even matter in real life anyways I'd like to think.

Why was @Assandtites banned? I talked with him and he's a fesikhcel :feelsbadman:
@Fat Link

Why would he have no chance of ascending if he's 15, fat and with acne. He's a youngcel who could lose weight and his acne has a good chance of clearing up.

[IMG alt="Dregster666"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/13/13198.jpg?1624215720[/IMG]

@IjustNeedaFwend didn't this guy admit to being 6 feet tall and a 6 facial wise :feelswhat:

@IjustNeedaFwend didn't this guy admit to being 6 feet tall and a 6 facial wise :feelswhat:
And I still get shitted on by every foid I come across , phenotype has nothing to do with My creepy personality .
:hax::chad::hax:

@Fat Link, why do you ignore me?

heard he spammed ID with "pictures" lol... he just hit 1k, what a shame :feelswhat:
That’s a total lie lmao I got banned for something else
i thought he was pretty sus cause he got 20 likes in a pinned tweet. incels aren't usually that popular.

also, a 14 year old with the pronouns she/her (i assume it's a girl) replied to the pinned tweet with "I love you"

when i told him about it, he said he didn't know the person and that it was just random so i let go of it.
They were a tranny that I occasionally talked to, neither of us would ever date for obvious reasons (they are a trans :feelspuke:)

why did @Rivetcel get banned? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: