Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I gotta see this pic now :feelswhere: through PMs if possible

:feelsBox:
IMG 20210923 213423

What happened to @ScornedStoic: I still see he’s active?:feelswhere:

@ZkinnyG why the fuck is he still banned

@lola22forever@gmail lmao is this a woman? and why would they use their email as their username?

it was 100% his girlfriend or just some female he knows. a user here actually did a discord “interview” with that woman afterwards and it was clear that she was just playing a role that she didn’t actually understand very well, seemed to lack basic insight on the incel community and didn’t even fully understand what was going on, 100% not actually a person who ran an elaborate LARP for years.

there are other more autistic and elaborate details I came across while investigating it that makes me certain it was girlfriend or a girl he believed he was going to ascend with but too lazy to explain tbh
I don't know what's more crazy. That @Numb was a foid all along or that he actually got a foid to agree to partake in all this.

Ban @Tiredpoorcel god damn it!
@Fat Link

He is shitposting on ID again

Ban @Tiredpoorcel god damn it!
@Fat Link

He is shitposting on ID again
Wtf you fucking nigger im bumping threads i find interesting, get off my cock

Unban @GripMaxxing he is a literal based god.

They will free him in a couple of weeks.
You heard how he trolled that Chad-worship shit hole? I admire him for it tbh.
Just needs to stop faggot posting cause we all know he is a straight giga-coomer