Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

any hints?

why is Diocel banned again?

it was definitely not actually a foid. just by analyzing the post you can tell it’s a guy trolling and trying to piss people off and not actually a female who was running an elaborate LARP for years
How do you explain the vocaroo

How do you explain the vocaroo
it was 100% his girlfriend or just some female he knows. a user here actually did a discord “interview” with that woman afterwards and it was clear that she was just playing a role that she didn’t actually understand very well, seemed to lack basic insight on the incel community and didn’t even fully understand what was going on, 100% not actually a person who ran an elaborate LARP for years.

there are other more autistic and elaborate details I came across while investigating it that makes me certain it was girlfriend or a girl he believed he was going to ascend with but too lazy to explain tbh

why is that guy who would spam "c u" banned jfl

remember that guy that made beats and we thought it was cool but then he posted a vocaroo and it was a foid/prepubescent kid. fuck that nigga

remember that guy that made beats and we thought it was cool but then he posted a vocaroo and it was a foid/prepubescent kid. fuck that nigga
Man he just wanted to do a sui by mod in the same way @null did but he just did it 10 times worse.
It's obvious as fuck he was using a voice changer to pretend to be female.

free my nigga @s0ver he dint nuttin rong. :feelsaww:

I'd like to know why @Snowman keeps coming back.

i heard he's an alt

He was. Some people picked up on his speech patterns and deduced he was @Draestyn. Then he flipped out.

Imagine putting this much effort into finding it's me lmao. Kill yourself you subhuman manlets. I mog you both to death, that's why you have to do research into finding out it's an alt. Hope you enjoy jacking off to roasties while getting height mogged by foids you pathetic manlet scum. This is proof the forum sucks.