Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

[USER=1]@SergeantIncel[/USER] said that our email, IP, and other data would get deleted but apparently you still keep them :feelswhere:
Imagine believing that in the digital age.

Ban @Tiredpoorcel

578ADA65 457A 4D79 A350 8C7D6F19D892
Ban ray ban

What happened to @ScornedStoic: I still see he’s active?:feelswhere:

@ZkinnyG why the fuck is he still banned

@lola22forever@gmail lmao is this a woman? and why would they use their email as their username?

it was 100% his girlfriend or just some female he knows. a user here actually did a discord “interview” with that woman afterwards and it was clear that she was just playing a role that she didn’t actually understand very well, seemed to lack basic insight on the incel community and didn’t even fully understand what was going on, 100% not actually a person who ran an elaborate LARP for years.

there are other more autistic and elaborate details I came across while investigating it that makes me certain it was girlfriend or a girl he believed he was going to ascend with but too lazy to explain tbh
I don't know what's more crazy. That @Numb was a foid all along or that he actually got a foid to agree to partake in all this.

Ban @Tiredpoorcel god damn it!
@Fat Link

He is shitposting on ID again

Ban @Tiredpoorcel god damn it!
@Fat Link

He is shitposting on ID again
Wtf you fucking nigger im bumping threads i find interesting, get off my cock