Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Fakecel scum, go cry to jannies again. Kill yourself autistic retard.
Your whore mom is in bed with me right now. She knows I’m locally undesired so she travelled over for my dick like the whore she is.

Your whore mom is in bed with me right now. She knows I’m locally undesired so she travelled over for my dick like the whore she is.
Nationally desirable, only footjobs locally, fakecel autistic faggot

Ofc you're above me, you're above everyone here fakecel faggot. You don't belong here, you're not Incel.
This isn’t what I mean about being above. I’m above most people, regardless of wether they are sexually active or not.

I belong here, no local foids will meet me, end of.

This isn’t what I mean about being above. I’m above most people, regardless of wether they are sexually active or not.

I belong here, no local foids will meet me, end of.
Youre the only admitted fakecel here, why do you stay on an INCEL forum? You autistic retard.

Youre the only admitted fakecel here, why do you stay on an INCEL forum? You autistic retard.
‘I will just go for something out of someone’s control during an argument because that’s the only way I feel like I won’. :soy:

oh,shit eater,seems you think your existance is divine and great,you must have a fulfilling life
stop posting pretty men and people won't want you banned

‘I will just go for something out of someone’s control during an argument because that’s the only way I feel like I won’. :soy:
Wtf are you on about you autistic retard cunt, out of your control? Going on a dating app, have the courage to ask her to indulge in your footfag fetish and doing other shit is out of your control?

You are not Incel, you don't belong here retard.

@rope2cope and @-BrettyBoy- you guys should meet up at a pub in London since you're both UKcels

Maybe talk things out while having a pint

Trashing autism in a non-joke manner is the soy thing here and since feminists are ableist, trashing autism is supporting feminism since it gives feminists what they want.
Ñïggêr your strain of retard autism is on another level, you literally suck on the top of a can of beer, that's why your top teeth are so fucked, shame your slut mum didn't beat that habit out of you.

Yet you're still not Incel :feelsjuice:

always remember that you’re a faggot and I’m above you and the majority of this society.
Ahahahhhhhahahahah. Fuck you.

You point the finger crying 'He's an ableist' and implore everyone in this forum to change their misuse of ableist words.
Your mind is a mental gymnastic that cannot comprehend any internal consistency and you hide your inadequacy with 'im above everyone in this forum and society' JFL.

But you can not see that you're nothing more than dirt to everyone who walks by you. Your presence leaves a foul stench that reminds everyone you're just another pathetic loser.

You can keep coping by hiding your deviance by staying in this forum and feeling like you're better than everyone here and sucking on the moderators dick. You're incapable of fulfilling your life with anything better.

Free @mental_out

Ahahahhhhhahahahah. Fuck you.

You point the finger crying 'He's an ableist' and implore everyone in this forum to change their misuse of ableist words.
Your mind is a mental gymnastic that cannot comprehend any internal consistency and you hide your inadequacy with 'im above everyone in this forum and society' JFL.

But you can not see that you're nothing more than dirt to everyone who walks by you. Your presence leaves a foul stench that reminds everyone you're just another pathetic loser.

You can keep coping by hiding your deviance by staying in this forum and feeling like you're better than everyone here and sucking on the moderators dick. You're incapable of fulfilling your life with anything better.
I don’t suck anyone’s dick, I have a mind of my own and maybe I did sound narcissistic on my part but I suppose everyone is a narcissist to some degree even if it’s to a small one.

I don’t suck anyone’s dick, I have a mind of my own and maybe I did sound narcissistic on my part but I suppose everyone is a narcissist to some degree even if it’s to a small one.
Go to looksmax or any platform with normies and foids like TikTok to see people beneath you if you believe that.

Go to looksmax or any platform with normies and foids like TikTok to see people beneath you if you believe that.
TikTok is full of mere, worthless degenerates.

>always remember that you’re a faggot and I’m above you and the majority of this society
>Your whore mom is in bed with me right now. She knows I’m locally undesired so she travelled over for my dick like the whore she is
>I’m above most people, regardless of wether they are sexually active or not

View attachment 493319
:feelskek:

free @ollie he dindu muffin
33070.jpg

free @AllanKing yet again. LMFAO

hes currently reading the rules so that he wont get banned again once he returns in like an hour or so

class action lawsuit against jannies? :dab:

I don't get this, why is calling a user "subhuman" allowed here?

Rule says that:

"Do not persecute, harass, or attack other users"

But I'm seeing users doing the same. It doesn't feel like a community to me when everyone is so hostile and unwelcoming towards each other.

But I'm seeing users doing the same. It doesn't feel like a community to me when everyone is so hostile and unwelcoming towards each other.
Usually it's low t cucks or fakecels who regularly call others subhuman.

I don't get this, why is calling a user "subhuman" allowed here?

Rule says that:

"Do not persecute, harass, or attack other users"

"Do not persecute, harass, or attack other users" would seemingly eliminate a lot of the (entertaining) flame wars here lol