Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tenta/Misterbean9 Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
26d 15h 15m
Hello, I'd like to begin by saying that I have no ill intent towards the forum at all, as you can see I have many posts on both this account and tenta, and I have always been respectful to every member on the forum and really just want the best for everyone here. Feel free to look through my conversations and what not, I truly don't mean any harm to anyone. The original reason for my ban (on my acc with 2k posts) was because Towncel logged onto it and posted random stuff (nothing inflammatory) and as a result knajid banned him for going onto my account, not for saying anything bad.

I just want to be a part of this community as I am an actual truecel (I have ADD, autism, brain-damage and an underbite and huge broken nose which has resulted in me having deformed receded face in every area). I have had 0 attention from both genders and am generally just bored most of the day, especially with my wrist pain. This may look like a cry for sympathy, but I prefer to view it as an explanation.

The most important thing I'd like to point out in this ban appeal is that I am not really friends with Towncel, it's just that all of my old online friends have pretty much moved on, and as a result of my long-term NEETdom (it has been 6 years since 2015 dec almost), I have pretty much just taken what scraps I could get my hands onto, and if that is a sociopathic narcissist, then so be it. I have changed all of my passwords to my accounts (including steam, email accounts, this account as well) to prevent him from logging onto any more of my accounts.

I am sorry for whatever it is I did, although to be completely honest I don't feel like the ban is just, as I was not the one logging onto other peoples accounts. If you're wondering how he knew my password, him and I used to play League of Legends a lot back in 2018-2019, and would get banned on it for flaming or spreading blackpill, so we had to swap accounts with eachother, and in doing so I gave him info to an account that shared the password to Tenta, and as a result Towncel logged into my account. As a reminder, he has attempted to logon to my Warmane account and reset the password a grand total of 148 times (as it shows in the attempted login history). I apologize for his behaviour, but I really am not close to him, I have never spoken to him on voice. I am guessing he also ratted me out.

I am sorry is the structuring or writing is weird, 6 years of LDAR, ADD, autism and brain-damage cramps my writing style horrifically. I hope it is eligible, please find it in your hearts to forgive me and understand that I had no power in what he did on my account, as I wasn't even aware at the time that he had access to it. It was a mistake by me to give him any info about accounts on other platforms, although this was before I knew how he was like. I would like to put this issue to bed, I cannot wait to hear from you guys, thank you for reading.

-Tenta

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
★★★★★
Alright, I've unbanned tenta @tenta, your original account. You can use that one and this one remains banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.