Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

What happened to @MarriedAndLookin4Fun and @s0ver ?

He sends feet pics to the mods.
Also, since homosexuality is now tolerated on this forum free @GripMaxxing unironically you fuckers.

So true.

@s0ver free him he dindu nuffin
Why is @s0ver banned?
@s0ver free my nigga
What happened to @MarriedAndLookin4Fun and @s0ver ?
@s0ver posted a thread that was something like "If I wanted a sex slave, I wouldn't want it to be 12-13 years old, I would want it to be 8-9." Then the thread got deleted by mods and I checked to see that his name was crossed out

@s0ver posted a thread that was something like "If I wanted a sex slave, I wouldn't want it to be 12-13 years old, I would want it to be 8-9." Then the thread got deleted by mods and I checked to see that his name was crossed out
s0ver for him

I hope he was warned before being banned and that his ban was issued because such talk can cause problems to the server or even legal. Unfortunately, I have to ban certain stuff like that as well on the other site because of the problems that can come from it. As far as I'm concerned people would have freedom of speech.

I hope he was warned before being banned and that his ban was issued because such talk can cause problems to the server or even legal. Unfortunately, I have to ban certain stuff like that as well on the other site because of the problems that can come from it. As far as I'm concerned people would have freedom of speech.
Is that other site of yours also strictly an incel forum? Or just the blackpill in general?

Allan is a notorious gay content poster and gets banned or warned for that quite regularly as well his general trolling of the userbase.:feelscomfy:

Yesterday I fucked up in permabanning him though as I mistakenly thought he was framing you with one of his fag posts but Serge and cocksucker showed me that unfortunately that was not the case.:feelswhere:

Serge also made me aware of a moderator tool I previously had no idea we had at our disposal that should help prevent these accidental bannings/warnings in the future.:feelsclown:

That said because Allan cannot control his urges to gay post I’m sure in time he will finally be booted from the forum for good by someone even if it is not me.:feelshehe:
Wait, what? Why tolerate the constant gayposting?

Why not just finally ban him like you did @GripMaxxing

I still don't get how this can get someone in trouble. Saying a desire is not some sort of crime. We are now forbidden from even saying what we have fantasies with? Imagination and desires are now a crime even if they don't act on it? Fuck I hate this world so much. I HATE IT SO MUCH

Last edited:
I still don't get how this can get someone in trouble. Saying a desire is not some sort of crime. We are not forbidden from even saying what we have fantasies with? Imagination and desires are now a crime even if they don't act on it? Fuck I hate this world so much. I HATE IT SO MUCH
When I talk about my desires of having a JB gf I always keep it above 14 because it's the AoC where I live anyway. I fully agree just talking about desires and hypothetical scenarios shouldn't get anyone in trouble but you know how bad things are. So I can't really judge the mods here for that one, even though it's a pity.

When I talk about my desires of having a JB gf I always keep it above 14 because it's the AoC where I live anyway. I fully agree just talking about desires and hypothetical scenarios shouldn't get anyone in trouble but you know how bad things are. So I can't really judge the mods here for that one, even though it's a pity.
Ah yes, girls on instagram/twitter saying they openly want to learn to kill men is fully ok, accepted and endorsed, but anyone that has a controversial fantasy, even if the person never ever acts on it, it's prison time and possibly a real manhunt that will end up in death just because of your thoughts that you don't even act on.
Fucking joke of society and planet.
PEAK FUCKING CIRCUS PLANET AND SOCIETY

I wish it all gets destroyed soon.

Me too and I think it actually will, all glory be to God.
There is a much, MUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH more hardcore incel forum I found and they post much worse stuff than we do here, including the fantasies and fetishes with the extreme lolis. Don't even know how such hardcore incel forum exists on the surface web with the kind of shit they post there. But anyway, we should have freedom of speech. Talking about a fantasy shouldn't get anyone in legal trouble, are we living in 1984 with the thought police in action? You are not arrested and in trouble for your thoughts.

Fuck society and fuck these sjw niggers enforcing soy politics.

@Idlevillagercel

free every banned user

I hope @AllanKing is permanently banned

Is Faggotking perma or is he on his 900th temp?

My best guess would be that even though he can’t help himself but to troll and gay content post he probably makes sure to not go too far over board with it, along with at times making decent enough posts that may of fooled the entire moderation team into believing he might one day reform himself into a decent and productive user here.
Then he's intentionally trolling to try and test boundaries to see what he can get away with, like a game of cat and mouse. It would be like if an anime-loving user kept blasting the forum with threads about some female anime character and then say it doesn't break the foid worship rule, because anime characters aren't real foids.

Leash 1

It was a painting with a foid in it. technically he shouldn't get a warning because it's not a real foid and would count as the anime foid avis do, but you know how harsh the mods can be with greyboys.
Ok then :feelssus:

is white boi king banned pernamently ? @AllanKing

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Gotta be one of the best nicknames on here
Tbh :dab: @Uggo Mongo came up with it in one of his brilliant moments of bullying thoughtlesscel :feelshaha:

I'm sure its a self-ban but free @ScornedStoic :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: