Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@rope2cope dindu nuffin

@Oldcelloner38 ?? What did the oldcel get banned for?

why was @Colvin76 banned?

Fakecel larp

looksmaxx thread was deleted but you can still get the general idea of it
Thanks, yeah it was weird when he lied about his height than later said his parents lied him about his age:dafuckfeels:. He was probably just going through puberty and grew out of his "inceldom"

Thanks, yeah it was weird when he lied about his height than later said his parents lied him about his age:dafuckfeels:. He was probably just going through puberty and grew out of his "inceldom"
des srs the nigga tried to say he didn't know his OWN age lmao

@Oldcelloner38 ?? What did the oldcel get banned for?
Jfl come on bro, I know you have something against “pedocels” but that guy was way too baity. Especially at the very end. There was a good reason he was banned

Jfl come on bro, I know you have something against “pedocels” but that guy was way too baity. Especially at the very end. There was a good reason he was banned
he hasn't even been here for 2 weeks
and already started to attack users jfl

he hasn't even been here for 2 weeks
and already started to attack users jfl
Last time I checked he was lamenting on his old loser status and asking for self improvement tips. No idea about the pedocel thing.

Last time I checked he was lamenting on his old loser status and asking for self improvement tips. No idea about the pedocel thing.
That was probably on the first couple days here. He was mainly just whining excessively about “pedocels” and was calling everyone a nigger so the mods get fed up and banned him.

permaban @mental_out for being a tranny faggot
and @Nekopan for being a 15 year old fakecel
yes

free @Nekopan tbh :feelsjuice: banned over shakey evidence

@Nekopan
@mental_out at what point did you conclude the user should be banned?
inb4 no reply

Literally when I saw the post lol, there's even a phone version of it. They're free to appeal and prove otherwise if they have evidence to the contrary
Kill yourself @mental_out
you should be permabanned for being a tranny faggot

@Nekopan is free again
@mental_out what happened? why did you revert the ban?
this thread I assume:

Last edited:
Free @Draestyn @Zensfy @JosefMengelecel

Good riddance of fakecel 6'3 scum and his friends:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Never free @Draestyn. One of the biggest fakecels to LARP on this forum. Openly bragged how he’s white, young, and tall. Yet he claimed that he was “incel” because he has normie face and that normie face = incel. Fuck him and good riddance.

Never free @Draestyn. One of the biggest fakecels to LARP on this forum. Openly bragged how he’s white, young, and tall. Yet he claimed that he was “incel” because he has normie face and that normie face = incel. Fuck him and good riddance.
he told me on discord that when he was 11 he got a girl to give him head too:feelsohgod: