Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the supposed picture of nekopan is fake and i found it on google

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
56d 17h 1m

dragging the larger version of the image that Zensfy @Zensfy provided into images.google.com shows that it had appeared on someones pinterest profile. why would a picture that Nekopan @Nekopan supposedly took in the last 24 hours (ig stories last 24hrs) appear on someone's pinterest? because he did not take the picture.

finding the exact post or whatever that had the image on it would be difficult. i have no idea how to use pinterest and images.google.com really only shows you that the image showed up there, and if it's on some type of feed for someone's account, finding the picture there would be quite hard.

of course there's other evidence, like the typing style of the nek0pan instagram account being different, not using proper capitalization of letters at the beginning of sentences, which is in contrast to the instagram screenshot Nekopan @Nekopan had posted, in which he used proper capitalization, which he also does on this forum.

honestly this was disgusting, i liked the niggas that had gotten him banned, quite sad to see someone act like this towards their fellow cels.
mental_out @mental_out
knajjd @knajjd
SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel

rope2cope

rope2cope

Summer Glau owes me head.
★★★★★
122d 6h 30m
>JHERI CURL:feelshaha:

also, it was a gayops AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
56d 17h 1m
rope2cope said:
>JHERI CURL:feelshaha:

also, it was a gayops AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
it auto puts text there based on what it sees in the image lol :feelshaha: evidence still stands

mental_out

mental_out

Greycel
★★★★★
209d 12h 18m
But why would a fake account made recently have 42 followers?

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
90d 17h 8m
Zensfy @Zensfy if you faked it, then thats one of the scummiest things you could have done.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
287d 8h 25m
I missed it what happened?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★
118d 20h 28m
Ban them all :feelsUgh:

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
56d 17h 1m
mental_out said:
could be a changed username, not hard to do at all.

mental_out

mental_out

Greycel
★★★★★
209d 12h 18m

Like that's VERY similar to nekopans account here, if it has 0 followers I could believe someone made it just to fuck with him but it has 42. I guess someone could muster 42 accounts to make it look real but that seems a stretch.

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
56d 17h 1m
BummerDrummer said:
nekopan doesn't like pedophiles, pedophiles create fake evidence to get him banned, he even posted his upper head with a paper saying his username to prove his innocence. i couldn't care about a darkie getting banned but imo this was pretty fucked up.

rope2cope

rope2cope

★★★★★
122d 6h 30m
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
56d 17h 1m
mental_out said:
View attachment 465977
Like that's VERY similar to nekopans account here, if it has 0 followers I could believe someone made it just to fuck with him but it has 42. I guess someone could muster 42 accounts to make it look real but that seems a stretch.
i have 200 followers on instagram. want me to change my username to n3k0pan with the same bio and pfp to show how easy it is to fake?

mental_out

mental_out

Greycel
★★★★★
209d 12h 18m
kanyepilled said:
hmm true, I don't really know how insta works too well. I've asked neko is he can provide anything else to prove otherwise, it's kind of hard to tell. I undid his ban for now since it seems quite debatable until I can get more info on it.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
210d 6h 43m
BummerDrummer said:

Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
20d 22h 27m
mental_out said:
View attachment 465977
>they/them pronouns
:feelsUgh: Ultimate cuck trait

Zensfy

Zensfy

5'9"
-
24d 16h 21m
kanyepilled said:
nekopan doesn't like pedophiles, pedophiles create fake evidence to get him banned, he even posted his upper head with a paper saying his username to prove his innocence. i couldn't care about a darkie getting banned but imo this was pretty fucked up.
i posted literal proof yet folks on her still dont believe me, that pic of him with his name held up on a piece of paper could have easily been his brother/cousin or friend

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
160d 23h 10m
mental_out said:
Yeah that's the thing . I said it before in another thread. Must be quite a job if its all fake.

rope2cope

rope2cope

★★★★★
122d 6h 30m
mental_out said:
View attachment 465977
So maybe he wasn't the light skinned nigga in the picture but if that's his real insta then he's "taken" and has a gf so ban him, you banned me for having a foid pic.

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
56d 17h 1m
Zensfy said:
i posted literal proof yet folks on her still dont believe me, that pic of him with his name held up on a piece of paper could have easily been his brother/cousin or friend
so what do you say about the picture being on pinterest? i'm not necessarily saying that you had faked everything here, i quite like and would like to give you the benefit of the doubt here.

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
166d 23h 26m
Here's what the mods should do:

1) Ban them all as a temporary measure
2) sort it out

Caesercel

Caesercel

-
160d 23h 10m
kanyepilled said:
You can change name on insta?

Deleted member 31122

Deleted member 31122

Recessed, bald, manlet
-
57d 21h 3m
Is he banned ? I don't see the name as crossed

rope2cope

rope2cope

★★★★★
122d 6h 30m
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
56d 17h 1m
rope2cope said:
So maybe he wasn't the light skinned nigga in the picture but if that's his real insta then he's "taken" and has a gf so ban him, you banned me for having a foid pic.
why would he put some lightskin nigga on his story?

rope2cope

rope2cope

★★★★★
122d 6h 30m
kanyepilled said:
why would he put some lightskin nigga on his story?
:feelswhere:

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
56d 17h 1m
Caesercel said:
You can change name on insta?
yes. i believe you have to wait 7 days to change it back, though.

mental_out

mental_out

Greycel
★★★★★
209d 12h 18m
Zensfy said:
I mean it's difficult because quite frankly anything like this is quite easy to fake if you really want to. He did post a pic of himself with a piece of paper with his name, and he did look different there, but then the account could still be his.

Caesercel

Caesercel

-
160d 23h 10m
mental_out said:
hmm true, I don't really know how insta works too well.
Incel Trait

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
56d 17h 1m
mental_out said:
I mean it's difficult because quite frankly anything like this is quite easy to fake if you really want to. He did post a pic of himself with a piece of paper with his name, and he did look different there, but then the account could still be his.
doesn't make sense for him to post the lightskin guy on his story imo, considering anyone who follows you can see it, and if it was actually real they would think he's a fucking weirdo for posting someone else who isn't him.

MabundaG

MabundaG

Reported
★★★
6d 18h 43m
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
287d 8h 25m
kanyepilled said:
Irredeemable said:
Caesercel said:
Yeah that's the thing . I said it before in another thread. Must be quite a job if its all fake.
mental_out said:
hmm true, I don't really know how insta works too well. I've asked neko is he can provide anything else to prove otherwise, it's kind of hard to tell. I undid his ban for now since it seems quite debatable until I can get more info on it.
This seems BS. The DM’s are the exact opposite of what Nekopan @Nekopan would say (nigga, bae, etc.) which isn’t how he conducts himself as a white acting nigga.

Secondly, he’s said he was dark skin before I think, and this isn’t that out of reach.

Thirdly, shit here is faked all the time. https://incels.is/threads/an-agecuck-on-here-turns-out-to-be-a-major-fakecel.305326/
This thread was faked. Xeryes doesn’t look like that, GIGALOL. He’s middle eastern and I’ve known him off and on for years. though drop the dice and let it fall.

mental_out

mental_out

Greycel
★★★★★
209d 12h 18m
kanyepilled said:
doesn't make sense for him to post the lightskin guy on his story imo, considering anyone who follows you can see it, and if it was actually real they would think he's a fucking weirdo for posting someone else who isn't him.
I can't see whats on the account since it says its private, so I have no idea whats posted there.

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
56d 17h 1m
mental_out said:
also, the text "with bae" on the story implies the picture was recently taken, meaning in the 24 hour period that zensfy had responded to it. how would a picture only up for 24 hours make its way from a private 15 follower instagram story all the way to pinterest?
mental_out said:
I can't see whats on the account since it says its private, so I have no idea whats posted there.
it has 0 posts.

mental_out

mental_out

Greycel
★★★★★
209d 12h 18m
BummerDrummer said:
This seems BS. The DM’s are the exact opposite of what Nekopan @Nekopan would say (nigga, bae, etc.) which isn’t how he conducts himself as a white acting nigga.

Secondly, he’s said he was dark skin before I think, and this isn’t that out of reach.

Thirdly, shit here is faked all the time. https://incels.is/threads/an-agecuck-on-here-turns-out-to-be-a-major-fakecel.305326/
This thread was faked. Xeryes doesn’t look like that, GIGALOL. Idc though drop the dice and let it fall.
Oh do you know xeryes29 @xeryes29?

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
56d 17h 1m
mental_out said:
retard moment on my part ngl
if you've never used instagram its weird to navigate, can't blame you tbh

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
287d 8h 25m
mental_out said:
Oh do you know xeryes29 @xeryes29?
To an extent. GIGALOL. Not saying the op who faked that is a LARP, he could’ve larped about being a chad for a voluntary ban. But the point being shit here is faked constantly all the time and this seems very odd :feelsLSD:

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
166d 23h 26m
mental_out @mental_out are you planning on putting a stop to this?

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

-
90d 17h 8m
kanyepilled said:
how do you know?
because that is who uploaded the original photo to pintrest.

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
★★★★★
mental_out said:
Whoops, I had banned him just now, hadn't seen your posts. Undid the ban, let's see if there's something more going on here :feelswhere:

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
287d 8h 25m
Kamikaze said:
Well that’s a fake account. Looks like a white girl tbh. The girl in the bae pic was black. :feelsseriously:

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
56d 17h 1m
Kamikaze said:
i see. how did you find it? i tried to navigate the pinterest profile but i can't figure that shit website out and all i would see is black people.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

-
90d 17h 8m
kanyepilled said:
i see. how did you find it? i tried to navigate the pinterest profile but i can't figure that shit website out and all i would see is black people.

She uploads random hood couples it seems(obsessed).

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
103d 14h 6m
Zensfy @Zensfy foid move someone doesnt agree with you and you fabricate evidence.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
287d 8h 25m
SergeantIncel said:
Whoops, I had banned him just now, hadn't seen your posts. Undid the ban, let's see if there's something more going on here :feelswhere:
Sergeant cuckoldlossus on the case ded
Kamikaze said:
View attachment 465987
View attachment 465988

She uploads random hood couples it seems(obsessed).
oh this nigga got he picture off of hood couples.com account XDDDDDDD

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8