Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the supposed picture of nekopan is fake and i found it on google

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
3,863
Online
56d 17h 1m


dragging the larger version of the image that Zensfy @Zensfy provided into images.google.com shows that it had appeared on someones pinterest profile. why would a picture that Nekopan @Nekopan supposedly took in the last 24 hours (ig stories last 24hrs) appear on someone's pinterest? because he did not take the picture.

finding the exact post or whatever that had the image on it would be difficult. i have no idea how to use pinterest and images.google.com really only shows you that the image showed up there, and if it's on some type of feed for someone's account, finding the picture there would be quite hard.

of course there's other evidence, like the typing style of the nek0pan instagram account being different, not using proper capitalization of letters at the beginning of sentences, which is in contrast to the instagram screenshot Nekopan @Nekopan had posted, in which he used proper capitalization, which he also does on this forum.

honestly this was disgusting, i liked the niggas that had gotten him banned, quite sad to see someone act like this towards their fellow cels.
mental_out @mental_out
knajjd @knajjd
SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel
 
rope2cope

rope2cope

Summer Glau owes me head.
★★★★★
Joined
May 30, 2019
Posts
6,000
Online
122d 6h 30m
>JHERI CURL:feelshaha:

also, it was a gayops AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
3,863
Online
56d 17h 1m
rope2cope said:
>JHERI CURL:feelshaha:

also, it was a gayops AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
it auto puts text there based on what it sees in the image lol :feelshaha: evidence still stands
 
mental_out

mental_out

Greycel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
12,581
Online
209d 12h 18m
But why would a fake account made recently have 42 followers?
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
90d 17h 8m
Zensfy @Zensfy if you faked it, then thats one of the scummiest things you could have done.
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
22,053
Online
287d 8h 25m
I missed it what happened?
 
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
5,255
Online
118d 20h 28m
Ban them all :feelsUgh:
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
3,863
Online
56d 17h 1m
mental_out said:
But why would a fake account made recently have 42 followers?
could be a changed username, not hard to do at all.
 
mental_out

mental_out

Greycel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
12,581
Online
209d 12h 18m

Like that's VERY similar to nekopans account here, if it has 0 followers I could believe someone made it just to fuck with him but it has 42. I guess someone could muster 42 accounts to make it look real but that seems a stretch.
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
3,863
Online
56d 17h 1m
BummerDrummer said:
I missed it what happened?
nekopan doesn't like pedophiles, pedophiles create fake evidence to get him banned, he even posted his upper head with a paper saying his username to prove his innocence. i couldn't care about a darkie getting banned but imo this was pretty fucked up.
 
rope2cope

rope2cope

Summer Glau owes me head.
★★★★★
Joined
May 30, 2019
Posts
6,000
Online
122d 6h 30m
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
3,863
Online
56d 17h 1m
mental_out said:
View attachment 465977
Like that's VERY similar to nekopans account here, if it has 0 followers I could believe someone made it just to fuck with him but it has 42. I guess someone could muster 42 accounts to make it look real but that seems a stretch.
i have 200 followers on instagram. want me to change my username to n3k0pan with the same bio and pfp to show how easy it is to fake?
 
mental_out

mental_out

Greycel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
12,581
Online
209d 12h 18m
kanyepilled said:
could be a changed username, not hard to do at all.
hmm true, I don't really know how insta works too well. I've asked neko is he can provide anything else to prove otherwise, it's kind of hard to tell. I undid his ban for now since it seems quite debatable until I can get more info on it.
 
Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Posts
11,367
Online
210d 6h 43m
BummerDrummer said:
I missed it what happened?
 
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
3,430
Online
20d 22h 27m
mental_out said:
View attachment 465977
Like that's VERY similar to nekopans account here, if it has 0 followers I could believe someone made it just to fuck with him but it has 42. I guess someone could muster 42 accounts to make it look real but that seems a stretch.
>they/them pronouns
:feelsUgh: Ultimate cuck trait
 
Zensfy

Zensfy

5'9"
-
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
2,417
Online
24d 16h 21m
kanyepilled said:
nekopan doesn't like pedophiles, pedophiles create fake evidence to get him banned, he even posted his upper head with a paper saying his username to prove his innocence. i couldn't care about a darkie getting banned but imo this was pretty fucked up.
i posted literal proof yet folks on her still dont believe me, that pic of him with his name held up on a piece of paper could have easily been his brother/cousin or friend
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
12,673
Online
160d 23h 10m
mental_out said:
But why would a fake account made recently have 42 followers?
Yeah that's the thing . I said it before in another thread. Must be quite a job if its all fake.
 
rope2cope

rope2cope

Summer Glau owes me head.
★★★★★
Joined
May 30, 2019
Posts
6,000
Online
122d 6h 30m
mental_out said:
View attachment 465977
Like that's VERY similar to nekopans account here, if it has 0 followers I could believe someone made it just to fuck with him but it has 42. I guess someone could muster 42 accounts to make it look real but that seems a stretch.
So maybe he wasn't the light skinned nigga in the picture but if that's his real insta then he's "taken" and has a gf so ban him, you banned me for having a foid pic.
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
3,863
Online
56d 17h 1m
Zensfy said:
i posted literal proof yet folks on her still dont believe me, that pic of him with his name held up on a piece of paper could have easily been his brother/cousin or friend
so what do you say about the picture being on pinterest? i'm not necessarily saying that you had faked everything here, i quite like and would like to give you the benefit of the doubt here.
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,119
Online
166d 23h 26m
Here's what the mods should do:

1) Ban them all as a temporary measure
2) sort it out
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
12,673
Online
160d 23h 10m
kanyepilled said:
could be a changed username, not hard to do at all.
You can change name on insta?
 
Deleted member 31122

Deleted member 31122

Recessed, bald, manlet
-
Joined
Nov 20, 2020
Posts
2,333
Online
57d 21h 3m
Is he banned ? I don't see the name as crossed
 
rope2cope

rope2cope

Summer Glau owes me head.
★★★★★
Joined
May 30, 2019
Posts
6,000
Online
122d 6h 30m
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
3,863
Online
56d 17h 1m
rope2cope said:
So maybe he wasn't the light skinned nigga in the picture but if that's his real insta then he's "taken" and has a gf so ban him, you banned me for having a foid pic.
why would he put some lightskin nigga on his story?
 
rope2cope

rope2cope

Summer Glau owes me head.
★★★★★
Joined
May 30, 2019
Posts
6,000
Online
122d 6h 30m
kanyepilled said:
why would he put some lightskin nigga on his story?
:feelswhere:
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
3,863
Online
56d 17h 1m
Caesercel said:
You can change name on insta?
yes. i believe you have to wait 7 days to change it back, though.
 
mental_out

mental_out

Greycel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
12,581
Online
209d 12h 18m
Zensfy said:
i posted literal proof yet folks on her still dont believe me, that pic of him with his name held up on a piece of paper could have easily been his brother/cousin or friend
I mean it's difficult because quite frankly anything like this is quite easy to fake if you really want to. He did post a pic of himself with a piece of paper with his name, and he did look different there, but then the account could still be his.
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
12,673
Online
160d 23h 10m
mental_out said:
hmm true, I don't really know how insta works too well.
Incel Trait
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
3,863
Online
56d 17h 1m
mental_out said:
I mean it's difficult because quite frankly anything like this is quite easy to fake if you really want to. He did post a pic of himself with a piece of paper with his name, and he did look different there, but then the account could still be his.
doesn't make sense for him to post the lightskin guy on his story imo, considering anyone who follows you can see it, and if it was actually real they would think he's a fucking weirdo for posting someone else who isn't him.
 
MabundaG

MabundaG

Reported
★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
742
Online
6d 18h 43m
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
22,053
Online
287d 8h 25m
kanyepilled said:
nekopan doesn't like pedophiles, pedophiles create fake evidence to get him banned, he even posted his upper head with a paper saying his username to prove his innocence. i couldn't care about a darkie getting banned but imo this was pretty fucked up.
Irredeemable said:
Caesercel said:
Yeah that's the thing . I said it before in another thread. Must be quite a job if its all fake.
mental_out said:
hmm true, I don't really know how insta works too well. I've asked neko is he can provide anything else to prove otherwise, it's kind of hard to tell. I undid his ban for now since it seems quite debatable until I can get more info on it.
This seems BS. The DM’s are the exact opposite of what Nekopan @Nekopan would say (nigga, bae, etc.) which isn’t how he conducts himself as a white acting nigga.

Secondly, he’s said he was dark skin before I think, and this isn’t that out of reach.

Thirdly, shit here is faked all the time. https://incels.is/threads/an-agecuck-on-here-turns-out-to-be-a-major-fakecel.305326/
This thread was faked. Xeryes doesn’t look like that, GIGALOL. He’s middle eastern and I’ve known him off and on for years. though drop the dice and let it fall.
 
mental_out

mental_out

Greycel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
12,581
Online
209d 12h 18m
kanyepilled said:
doesn't make sense for him to post the lightskin guy on his story imo, considering anyone who follows you can see it, and if it was actually real they would think he's a fucking weirdo for posting someone else who isn't him.
I can't see whats on the account since it says its private, so I have no idea whats posted there.
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
3,863
Online
56d 17h 1m
mental_out said:
I mean it's difficult because quite frankly anything like this is quite easy to fake if you really want to. He did post a pic of himself with a piece of paper with his name, and he did look different there, but then the account could still be his.
also, the text "with bae" on the story implies the picture was recently taken, meaning in the 24 hour period that zensfy had responded to it. how would a picture only up for 24 hours make its way from a private 15 follower instagram story all the way to pinterest?
mental_out said:
I can't see whats on the account since it says its private, so I have no idea whats posted there.
it has 0 posts.
 
mental_out

mental_out

Greycel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
12,581
Online
209d 12h 18m
BummerDrummer said:
This seems BS. The DM’s are the exact opposite of what Nekopan @Nekopan would say (nigga, bae, etc.) which isn’t how he conducts himself as a white acting nigga.

Secondly, he’s said he was dark skin before I think, and this isn’t that out of reach.

Thirdly, shit here is faked all the time. https://incels.is/threads/an-agecuck-on-here-turns-out-to-be-a-major-fakecel.305326/
This thread was faked. Xeryes doesn’t look like that, GIGALOL. Idc though drop the dice and let it fall.
Oh do you know xeryes29 @xeryes29?
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
3,863
Online
56d 17h 1m
mental_out said:
retard moment on my part ngl
if you've never used instagram its weird to navigate, can't blame you tbh
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
22,053
Online
287d 8h 25m
mental_out said:
Oh do you know xeryes29 @xeryes29?
To an extent. GIGALOL. Not saying the op who faked that is a LARP, he could’ve larped about being a chad for a voluntary ban. But the point being shit here is faked constantly all the time and this seems very odd :feelsLSD:
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,119
Online
166d 23h 26m
mental_out @mental_out are you planning on putting a stop to this?
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
90d 17h 8m
kanyepilled said:
how do you know?
because that is who uploaded the original photo to pintrest.
 
SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,409
mental_out said:
I mean it's difficult because quite frankly anything like this is quite easy to fake if you really want to. He did post a pic of himself with a piece of paper with his name, and he did look different there, but then the account could still be his.
Whoops, I had banned him just now, hadn't seen your posts. Undid the ban, let's see if there's something more going on here :feelswhere:
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
22,053
Online
287d 8h 25m
Kamikaze said:
because that is who uploaded the original photo to pintrest.
Well that’s a fake account. Looks like a white girl tbh. The girl in the bae pic was black. :feelsseriously:
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
3,863
Online
56d 17h 1m
Kamikaze said:
because that is who uploaded the original photo to pintrest.
i see. how did you find it? i tried to navigate the pinterest profile but i can't figure that shit website out and all i would see is black people.
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
90d 17h 8m
kanyepilled said:
i see. how did you find it? i tried to navigate the pinterest profile but i can't figure that shit website out and all i would see is black people.



She uploads random hood couples it seems(obsessed).
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
8,941
Online
103d 14h 6m
Zensfy @Zensfy foid move someone doesnt agree with you and you fabricate evidence.
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
22,053
Online
287d 8h 25m
SergeantIncel said:
Whoops, I had banned him just now, hadn't seen your posts. Undid the ban, let's see if there's something more going on here :feelswhere:
Sergeant cuckoldlossus on the case ded
Kamikaze said:
View attachment 465987
View attachment 465988

She uploads random hood couples it seems(obsessed).
oh this nigga got he picture off of hood couples.com account XDDDDDDD
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top