Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @Colvin exposed himself

if this really him

:lul: imagine coping "no stds or baby mamas" as a reason to be happy with your inceldom.

His chain reminds me of some chads I know. Totally an incel guy.

@FullTimeLoser

Based mindset tbh

AAAAAGHHHH HOW COULD HE BE SUCH A FAKECEL AAAGH
@Colvin76 YOU WERE LARPING THE WHOLE TIME :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
@BummerDrummer
I'm suspicious of anyone that spends time on looksmax tbh

@FullTimeLoser
You know I called him out on tucking his chin in MONTHS ago many tims
@Colvin76 it wasn't cuz he called you a bbc mogger first of all. I read all the messages. It was cuz he stole your avi. You're a female desperate for attention. You use suicide to get what you want like a fucking foid.

You tuck your chin in your pic to make it look like you don't have one and it's fucking embarrassing
I've literally called him out on obvious fakecel attention whoring attitude and people tell me I'm a sperge. But now when I'm proving right, I expect an apology, cuz I literally called out the chin tucking thing exactly.

Remember when I literally said “guys I think the lower third is a LARP because his chin can’t go that back” and everyone called me an incel shaker so I dropped the subject?
AAAAAGHHHH HOW COULD HE BE SUCH A FAKECEL AAAGH
@Colvin76 YOU WERE LARPING THE WHOLE TIME :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
@BummerDrummer
BBC

You know I called him out on tucking his chin in MONTHS ago many tims

I've literally called him out on obvious fakecel attention whoring attitude and people tell me I'm a sperge. But now when I'm proving right, I expect an apology, cuz I literally called out the chin tucking thing exactly.
Yeah I knew, that's why I tagged you.

Remember when I literally said “guys I think the lower third is a LARP because his chin can’t go that back” and everyone called me an incel shaker so I dropped the subject?

BBC

You tuck your chin in your pic to make it look like you don't have one and it's fucking embarrassing
I was the first to call it out

He is basically a slightly shorter Larry Wheels. Literally Tyrone. We should've called him out on his LARP about being 5'7" only for him to suddenly claim he is 5'9". I also dropped that subject, not this time. JFL. Fakecel purge when?
After the height LARP I got sus, then the fake convo with what’s his name got me confirmed to take it all with a grain lossus of salt. Thought the penislossus was funny but also didn’t think it was necesssarilt legit although I did kinda fall for the penislossus thing

Holy fuck that lower third.

@Damo the incel @Irredeemable @Haywire
He admits to LARPing about many things, but still claims to be KHHV........

@Colvin76 is @Tellem--T 2.0

Last edited:
Doesn't matter who's first, it's about weeding out the fakecel scum who have been hiding among us for years.
No, I know, but I was literally calling out his attention whoring behavior for months, and I got called a sperge for saying he's a fakecel. I was right about sparrow, werty, inkwell, legendarywristcel, and now colvin.

Seems like he doxxed himself lol

How will the African American community on .co ever recover? First it was TELLEM-T, then Kent, FACEANDLMS, now Colvin?

Last edited:
@SergeantIncel @mental_out

Imagine spending over 200 days on this forum as a fakecel.

Just another day on Chads.co

@Colvin76 have enough dignity to ask for the ban since the mods are unlikely to ban you for admitting to lying and being a fakecel, tfu on you, trash.
you argued with me for days about your chin being faked trash

time for this site to go back to 7 days free
Put 7 days free ads on .co @Master
What the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

What the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man
hamlossus is nothing and everything all at once an enigma wrapped in a mystory. A nightmare? A dream? A moron? A lazy ass? perhaps all are true about the legend of HAMLOSSUS all i know he likes beer and playing guitar

bbc-gif.983884

@Hate_my_life do u mog him

40 meter long BBC

@Hate_my_life do u mog him
:feelsseriously:
I thought this was Colvin's lower third:

If that picture shown in that thread is actually him
I really must rope if he's an Incel. Jaw mogs me to oblivion. Has a smaller nose than me. Lighter skin than me. Better browridge. Doesn't have bidental protrusion. Small philtrum.

Yes he mogs my ricecel ass.

Although autism is quite a death sentence and he (supposedly) doesn't have a decent size manhood so that's definitely not helping his situation at all.

@TigerFestival

Last edited:
How will the African American community on .co ever recover? First it was TELLEM-T, then Kent, FACEANDLMS, now Colvin?
@LiteralGoblin was a Blackcel, even though he wasn’t an important figure for he community. And I really believe that Blackcels are volcel almost the time

Colvin would normally be towards the bottom of people here I expect to be fakecels but wow...
He is a youngcel, not short nor scrawny nor deformed , I would never put him in the bottom tier here.

No worry , there are still young volcel/fakecel/ and sperg/edge lords hanging around , you will get more chance on betting the next to expose themselves or get banned.

TRUST NO ONE.
EVERYONE IS FAKECEL UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE.
EXPUNGE THE LARPERS.