Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Michael W. Ford

Why is @Tony420 banned? :lul:
@Caesercel

Tony420​

-
The Ballad of Gray Tony
Joined Thursday at 3:29 PM
Last seen 15 minutes ago · Viewing forum list

MexicanCel1846 was banned for being an alt of Destroyer who was an alt of... I forgot his name but he couldn't shut up about jailbait lol

MexicanCel1846 was banned for being an alt of Destroyer who was an alt of... I forgot his name but he couldn't shut up about jailbait lol
@MexicanCel1846 thoughts?

Why is @Murder Mario banned?
I don't get this, there must be a problem on server side or smn cuz his account doesn't show hes banned

Screenshot from 2023 05 08 20 40 28

but if you go on it

its deleted?

what happened?

FREE @Murder Mario
FREE @Murder Mario
FREE @Murder Mario
FREE @Murder Mario
FREE @Murder Mario
FREE @Murder Mario

^ refer to sig

Also why was @ROAoverlord banned? Was it found out he was a shill for the JIDF? We have more proven JIDF shills on here you know, some of them like to post about self-harm and cutting themselves.

@Ricordanza WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM???????

@abujihadalaustrali

free @AsakuraHao
need muh Honey select

over

^ refer to sig

Also why was @ROAoverlord banned? Was it found out he was a shill for the JIDF? We have more proven JIDF shills on here you know, some of them like to post about self-harm and cutting themselves.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: ahhahahahahahaha honestly ever since we kept complaining about muh 13cm dick and bbc is the best i knew he was a jdif highest contributor

Villian of Blkpill was banned for being a sexhaver. He is the same user as TheRenaissanceMan on looksmax

@YuiStillMyCope finally ascended with gay chad?

It wasn't actually. Although I am glad to know that you're one of the plebbitors who keeps reporting me. Report away, my little brown friend, there's other ways for me to troll :feelsEhh:
i didn't

Well then what made you say it was incel shaming, you even posted the same thing on my profile
i assumed that you got banned for incel shamming since iamsubhuman said "are you an incel" in your profile

It was just a 2 day temp because I had a few warnings pile up to 70%

It wasn't actually. Although I am glad to know that you're one of the plebbitors who keeps reporting me. Report away, my little brown friend, there's other ways for me to troll :feelsEhh:
AY FINALLY YOU'RE BACK

@kay' ? Says user profile not available

Why was @sneed (not chuck) banned?

It's over

It's over
Regardless of the outcome, I don't want to be a bitter incel any longer.
Jfl

@proudweeb
Mr. mopper, how much more comfy ignore spots have i earned from inkwells.is users?

it's over