Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Wrong approach to suffering

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
100% - Permaban
I'd like to depart. I've rekindled my friendship with my oneitis. I will express my feelings to her soon.

Regardless of the outcome, I don't want to be a bitter incel any longer. Nothing good will come from cynicism, resentment, and pessimism. It makes me more depressed. My creative drive will be directed toward something other than shitposting. That is, writing about my experiences and life.

I hope the rest of you find a way to make meaning out of your suffering because it is never going to stop. Even the Chads and Staceys you admire suffer. The difference is that some come out the other end better for it. Yes, cancer, grief, injury, financial ruin, heartbreak, rejection, unfair accusations, and more - these can all make your life much more fulfilling and meaningful! As Viktor Frankl says, "there is so much suffering to get to!" Don't hesitate. Attend to your suffering and do so nobly, no matter how much you are mocked and ridiculed.

There is a reason men like Nelson Mandela are respected the world over. All of us, from all walks of life, know that the highest expression of character is to endure inevitable suffering nobly. To not give in to malice and black-heartedness.

Pictured: A man who faced extreme suffering and was not defeated.

I believe we all have the potential to rise above our circumstances and find meaning. Men with a much worse lot than you in life have managed to do it - inceldom is hardly as bad as years of unfair incarceration, being a parapalegic, having a terminal illness. Yet humans in these circumstances have found meaning and have risen above suffering. That is the power of the human spirit!

Find humor in your situation
There is undoubtedly great humor in inceldom. Millions of years of the evolution of life on Earth to produce a complex organism incapable of finding a mate! It is nothing short of a cosmic comedy! As Viktor Frankl highlighted, during his time in labor camps, humor was one of the best antidotes to suffering. It allows you to take yourself less seriously, you gain a better perspective of your place in the universe, and the load on your shoulders gets lighter. Learning to laugh at yourself is the greatest gift you can give your soul.

Stop visiting IT
They are no better than you. It takes a pathetic person to laugh at those in their worst hour. IT are the prison guards in the labor camps, reveling in our suffering. They do not grow from their devilish behavior and neither do you. Stay away from the cretins.

Do not lose your morality
Despite it all, don't give into the darkness. It is the ultimate test of character to endure hardship and not give in to malice. Your suffering is a test. You forge meaning out of it by facing it nobly. You may not be able to change your circumstances, but you can change your reaction to suffering. Will you allow the suffering to win and drag you into the depths of darkness? Or will you rise above?

Pictured: Viktor Frankl was a doctor before he was thrown into Auschwitz. He rose above his suffering despite seeing death and sadism daily. His resilience allowed him to revolutionize psychology. This is the power of the human spirit in the face of suffering.

Meaning is intrinsic, you just have to see it
There is great meaning in your suffering! Male virgins at 30 make up less than 5% of the population. You are part of a very unique group. What meaning will you find in your unique experience? What will you unearth to show the world? The uniqueness of your suffering opens unique opportunities for discovery as you function on the fringes of human experience. Don't take this for granted. It is the most important aspect of what makes you who you are.

Please ban me, and I'm sorry for all the horrible things I've said here.
@Caesercel
@TheProphetMuscle
@Dregster
@Fat Link

What reading one half-baked philosophy book written by a jew does to a mf

Big kek
See you tomorrow brocel

There's no need to leave, we are not a cult, you don't need to be bitter, resentful, angry etc to be here, i thought you already figured that out, i decided to drop my hate and anger because it was mentaly hard for me. You're pretty chill guy,

Also I don't agree, yeah being adult virgin, especially perms one is ultra rare, but there is no deeper meaning or any noble knowledge you gain from that to spread around.p, or anything funny about it.. No offense to anyone but Nelson Mandela lifemogged all of us to hell and back. No matter the bad moments, he had more good moments that we could ever dreamed of.

goodbye my fren, you and your high-effort posts will be missed

bill-williamson-rampage.gif

Didn't expect it from this guy if I am being honest but this is why i fucking despise fakecels/normies lmao. Mods should definitely be more harsh regarding letting people in

I'd like to depart. I've rekindled my friendship with my oneitis. I will express my feelings to her soon.

Regardless of the outcome, I don't want to be a bitter incel any longer. Nothing good will come from cynicism, resentment, and pessimism. It makes me more depressed. My creative drive will be directed toward something other than shitposting. That is, writing about my experiences and life.

I hope the rest of you find a way to make meaning out of your suffering because it is never going to stop. Even the Chads and Staceys you admire suffer. The difference is that some come out the other end better for it. Yes, cancer, grief, injury, financial ruin, heartbreak, rejection, unfair accusations, and more - these can all make your life much more fulfilling and meaningful! As Viktor Frankl says, "there is so much suffering to get to!" Don't hesitate. Attend to your suffering and do so nobly, no matter how much you are mocked and ridiculed.

There is a reason men like Nelson Mandela are respected the world over. All of us, from all walks of life, know that the highest expression of character is to endure inevitable suffering nobly. To not give in to malice and black-heartedness.

View attachment 740507

I believe we all have the potential to rise above our circumstances and find meaning. Men with a much worse lot than you in life have managed to do it - inceldom is hardly as bad as years of unfair incarceration, being a parapalegic, having a terminal illness. Yet humans in these circumstances have found meaning and have risen above suffering. That is the power of the human spirit!

There is undoubtedly great humor in inceldom. Millions of years of the evolution of life on Earth to produce a complex organism incapable of finding a mate! It is nothing short of a cosmic comedy! As Viktor Frankl highlighted, during his time in labor camps, humor was one of the best antidotes to suffering. It allows you to take yourself less seriously, you gain a better perspective of your place in the universe, and the load on your shoulders gets lighter. Learning to laugh at yourself is the greatest gift you can give your soul.

Stop visiting IT
They are no better than you. It takes a pathetic person to laugh at those in their worst hour. IT are the prison guards in the labor camps, reveling in our suffering. They do not grow from their devilish behavior and neither do you. Stay away from the cretins.

Despite it all, don't give into the darkness. It is the ultimate test of character to endure hardship and not give in to malice. Your suffering is a test. You forge meaning out of it by facing it nobly. You may not be able to change your circumstances, but you can change your reaction to suffering. Will you allow the suffering to win and drag you into the depths of darkness? Or will you rise above?

View attachment 740511
Pictured: Viktor Frankl was a doctor before he was thrown into Auschwitz. He rose above his suffering despite seeing death and sadism daily. His resilience allowed him to revolutionize psychology. This is the power of the human spirit in the face of suffering.

There is great meaning in your suffering! Male virgins at 30 make up less than 5% of the population. You are part of a very unique group. What meaning will you find in your unique experience? What will you unearth to show the world? The uniqueness of your suffering opens unique opportunities for discovery as you function on the fringes of human experience. Don't take this for granted. It is the most important aspect of what makes you who you are.

@Caesercel
@TheProphetMuscle
@Dregster
@Fat Link
Best of luck in your endeavor.

View attachment 740507

Stop visiting IT

View attachment 740511

@Caesercel
@TheProphetMuscle
@Dregster
@Fat Link
What you said was valid, but honestly just re-wrapped delusional optimism mixed with stoicism. No matter how hard you try to 'just stay optimistic in muh suffering!', reality will eventually set in, your delusions will fade, and you will succumb to an overwhelming wave of pure dread. Sure, everyone suffers, but some suffer more then others, and comparison does not discredit suffering unless in miniscule forms (i.e stacy gets her heart broken). Your self-loathing and negativity is not the forums fault, but good for you for redirecting your creativity and effort into what sounds like more positive copes for your case.

For everyone here, I suggest attempted to reduce your suffering as much as possible instead of trying to just take it, push it down, supress it, and replace it with delusion for the time being.

I've had similar epiphanies when I read Nietzsche, sadly it didn't get any better for me,I'm still all bitter and resentful.

Good luck to you, buddy boyo. I also was once as optimistic as you, but life hit me in the face again and again and i realised that i'm not meant to be something great, i'll very likely be just another work ant. I wish i could view it again from a positive and optimistic POV, but i can't

Confirmed?
5'1 actually :feelsbadman:
I would accept her but she would NEVER accept me no matter what kind of transformation I underwent because I am 5'1 and the mere thought of being sexual with a man that short disgusts her. I don't know this woman, but I know this about her, and indeed about all women.

Imo if your "oneitis" (gay ass term) is receptive to you in any way you're definitely a fakecel

On the day Aspie John left his apartment due to personal concerns, two individuals came out of their apartments.

The first individual wore a blue shirt and threw a large bag of garbage away. The second, a short Black male with a red shirt, also threw a bag of garbage away later.

Reverted right back to the bluepill all because of his oneitis. This is something I’d expect to read on reddit, not here.

Reverted right back to the bluepill all because of his oneitis. This is something I’d expect to read on reddit, not here.
Many such cases

5’1 means you can never leave here we will see you soon

He's just scared. It's okay, life will beat the truth into him over and over again until he finally accepts it.

Will miss you blood brocel…
I will take your philosophy in my chest pocket.
I hope you “ascend” with your oneitis

and inkwelldom is funny, partly why I make jokes about it here a lot
because
it’s over

Lmao at another normie fakecel having bullshit fakecel advise that is meant for normies and not truecels.

Since he keeps spamming Viktor Frankl's cucked bullshit proto-self help and didnt respond to my critique, I will post this once more:

Fuck that jew and fuck his shitty book. The only reason he had the will to live was because he was a sexhaver and therefore had that core focus to motivate himself. If he was an incel he wouldve starved to death. His inner psyche and body would have just crumpled and died instead of pushing through. There is no "choice" involved. Fuck his self help garbage. He was lucky and that's it.

Brutal quotes from the book to drive my point home:

"My mind still clung to the image of my wife. A thought crossed my mind: I didn't even know if she were still alive. I knew only one thing - which I have learned well by now: Love goes very far beyond the physical person of the beloved. It finds its deepest meaning in his spiritual being, his inner self. Whether or not he is actually present, whether or not he is still alive at all, ceases somehow to be of importance. I did not know whether my wife was alive, and I had no means of finding out (during all my prison life there was no outgoing or incoming mail); but at that moment it ceased to matter. There was no need for me to know; nothing could touch the strength of my love, my thoughts, and the image of my beloved. Had I known then that my wife was dead, I think that I would still have given myself, undisturbed by that knowledge, to the contemplation of her image, and that my mental conversation with her would have been just as vivid and just as satisfying. "Set me like a seal upon thy heart, love is as strong as death." "

---
"That brought thoughts of my own wife to mind. And as we stumbled on for miles, slipping on icy spots, supporting each other time and again, dragging one another up and onward, nothing was said, but we both knew: each of us was thinking of his wife. Occasionally I looked at the sky, where the stars were fading and the pink light of the morning was beginning to spread behind a dark bank of clouds. But my mind clung to my wife's image, imagining it with an uncanny acuteness. I heard her answering me, saw her smile, her frank and encouraging look. Real or not, her look was then more luminous than the sun which was beginning to rise."

Nelson Mandela deserved to rot in prison for being a necklacing POS, instead he got to rule his country because of Jews. Bad fucking example mate.

Your copes won't last long.

Just another delusional oneitiscel getting strung along.

View attachment 740507

Stop visiting IT

View attachment 740511

@Caesercel
@TheProphetMuscle
@Dregster
@Fat Link
Guess the occasional phases of optimism hit you too hard this time :feelsbadman:

LMAO, he will be back. Cultivating friendship with women and then confessing your feeling is the most coward, bluepilled and worst strategy there is. She'll even feel offended and pissed off because she'll think "All this time he wasn't my friend. He just wanted to sleep with me!".

All it took is a foid to say "hi!" and all his beliefs went out the window.

I've rekindled my friendship with my oneitis. I will express my feelings to her soon.
Yea either you didn’t even belong here in the first place or you didnt learn shit about female nature while you where here.

Even the Chads and Staceys you admire suffer.
Your projecting I don’t admire foids let alone another man. And these people live as gods on earth their suffering is choosing what stacy they wanna sleep with for the night jfl at you for acting like these privileged people suffer even slightly the same way a truecel does

Didn't expect it from this guy if I am being honest but this is why i fucking despise fakecels/normies lmao. Mods should definitely be more harsh regarding letting people in

Why is everyone leaving man

Awoooooooo?

You'll come crawling back when your oneitis fucks you over.

View attachment 740507

Stop visiting IT

View attachment 740511

@Caesercel
@TheProphetMuscle
@Dregster
@Fat Link

:soy:

Awoooooooo?

You'll come crawling back when your oneitis fucks you over.
It says he’s permabanned. Pity cause this guy did post some based stuff

Proof all nigs are fakecels

View attachment 740507

Stop visiting IT

View attachment 740511

@Caesercel
@TheProphetMuscle
@Dregster
@Fat Link
nigga...

All it took is a foid to say "hi!" and all his beliefs went out the window.
The meme is real. We were right all along. Very few people here are truly black pilled.

@sneed (not chuck) is deluding himself by thinking that revealing his feelings to his oneitis (imagine my shock when that will backfire KEK) will offer him some sort of respite from the cold, merciless abyss that is the black pill with every brutal truth it brings to bear.

Bro, you will be ultra depressed when the inevitable happens.

The inevitable: She will act shocked and offended that you are expressing your feelings, and she will bluntly and explicitly tell you that she does NOT feel the same way about you. Then she will completely ghost you, and you will spiral into depression if you can't help it.

There is no best case scenario here. It's only a handful of shit outcomes.