Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Justice for parzurnacs

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Luminary
★★★★★
@parzurnacs

His account has just been nuked because yesterday he was accused of being an alt account and apparently the mods in there have decided to nuke his account without even any discussion whatsoever. They think He is an alt of a banned user named gripmaxxing so now his account is nuked and He can't even do a Ban Appeal to defend himself

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

Damn, I was looking forward to more Monika in the forum.

NormieKong I just saw the @parzurnacs thread. Now Caesercel says that they figured out Im that user. Why? Im not a fucking alt account. Can they show some fucking proof? Nobody has spoken to me, nobody has told me anything but they keep saying im that user. They can keep my account nuked if they want to but I'm not a fucking alt account goddammit I havent had the chance to defend myself. Caesercel says the gripmaxxing experts have figured it out i am that fucking user JFL.

Yes Caesercel said I was acting suspicious and its true, im a fucking depressed autist and I have nothing better to do than scoll the internet all day, how do they expect someone like me to react when they want me to get banned from the only place I use all day?

Damn rip anime girls just came out for him

Wtf he actually got shoahed?? Did they have any evidence for the claim? @Caesercel

Fuck man that guy actually seemed cool. Also I don't believe that it was him.
Wtf he actually got shoahed?? Did they have any evidence for the claim? @Caesercel
Mods are scared of that guy and ban anyone they suspect of being him on the spot.
They should have at least checked IP or something to make sure

Dont believe his lies

damn i thought he was cool

Rest is pieces gripnigger.
Good job to everyone involved.

Apparently mods have a gripmaxxing expert lying around waiting to be summoned :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Apparently mods have a gripmaxxing expert lying around waiting to be summoned :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Idk if it isn't him it's genuinely brutal to be an autistic friendless KHHV and be unrightfully banned. I hope the mods know what they were doing.

What did he even do to get banned
The original Gripmaxxing is a massive troll. He posted CP, gay shit, made several alts, posted IP grabbers and then posted said IP's on the forum. He made some apology crying for a second chance and to delete his posts if he trolls again. I think he deleted his account before he got banned, but then he came back with an alt only to spam more CP.

Again, I didn't say anything to the mods, but the way parzurnacs "behaves" mirrors Gripmaxxing. I won't elaborate, cause he'll try to change his behavior on another alt.

@parzurnacs

His account has just been nuked because yesterday he was accused of being an alt account and apparently the mods in there have decided to nuke his account without even any discussion whatsoever. They think He is an alt of a banned user named gripmaxxing so now his account is nuked and He can't even do a Ban Appeal to defend himself
damn i thought he was cool
Idk if it isn't him it's genuinely brutal to be an autistic friendless KHHV and be unrightfully banned. I hope the mods know what they were doing.
Fuck man that guy actually seemed cool. Also I don't believe that it was him.

Mods are scared of that guy and ban anyone they suspect of being him on the spot.
They should have at least checked IP or something to make sure
Tbh
The original Gripmaxxing is a massive troll. He posted CP, gay shit, made several alts, posted IP grabbers and then posted said IP's on the forum. He made some apology crying for a second chance and to delete his posts if he trolls again. I think he deleted his account before he got banned, but then he came back with an alt only to spam more CP.

Again, I didn't say anything to the mods, but the way parzurnacs "behaves" mirrors Gripmaxxing. I won't elaborate, cause he'll try to change his behavior on another alt.
That's a severely autistic way of accusing someone. Online behaviours can be same , since you don't have a scope for too many behaviours to display.

How do u know if he's not actually a khhv and then got unrightfully banned ? @Fat Link should look into this, or if he really is that guy, then u should atleast show the proof imho or at the minimum give him a chance to explain himself in ban appeals :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
That's a severely autistic way of accusing someone. Online behaviours can be same , since you don't have a scope for too many behaviours to display.
How do u know if he's not actually a khhv and then got unrightfully banned ? @Master @Fat Link should look into this, or if he really is that guy, then u should atleast show the proof imho :feelsjuice:
It's really more obvious than I make it seem. If you have met Gripmaxxing, you would come to same conclusion too
Dont believe his lies

It's really more obvious than I make it seem. If you have met Gripmaxxing, you would come to same conclusion too
View attachment 750493
If that's really the case, you should really just make a post in the bunkers, that'll clear it up for everyone :ping:

Gripfaggot is a scourge. If @iamsubhuman is sure it's him, then it's probably him.

I was wondering where based Monika was :dafuckfeels:
free @parzurnacs

over

@WorthlessSlavicShit do you remember gripmaxxing

If it really was this gripmaxxing dude he should be banned anyways because I remember him saying some gay shit on a different site years ago lol

But he spoke spanish with me, he also liked real madrid.

Last edited:
here is the first thread, where he spoke spanish with me:
Screenshot 2023 05 13 194304Screenshot 2023 05 13 194358Screenshot 2023 05 13 194439Screenshot 2023 05 13 194517Screenshot 2023 05 13 194610

3rd thread i think:
he even knows terms like "sudaca", that can only be known by a native speaker:
Screenshot 2023 05 13 194726Screenshot 2023 05 13 194842Screenshot 2023 05 13 194921Screenshot 2023 05 13 195032Screenshot 2023 05 13 195110Screenshot 2023 05 13 195147Screenshot 2023 05 13 195237Screenshot 2023 05 13 195314Screenshot 2023 05 13 195359Screenshot 2023 05 13 195437Screenshot 2023 05 13 195513Screenshot 2023 05 13 195557Screenshot 2023 05 13 195634
intersting evidence:
Screenshot 2023 05 13 195709

I don't remember the other threads where he talked spanish.

Last edited:
He dindu nuffin

Why is everybody who is accused of being an alt accused of being gripmaxxing?

But i don't understand why he thinks living a first world country like Spain is worse than living in the US. It may be him because he talks like he was very poor.

Screenshot 2023 05 13 195800
he uses the word "boludo", a word only native speakers know:
Screenshot 2023 05 13 195846Screenshot 2023 05 13 195946Screenshot 2023 05 13 200020Screenshot 2023 05 13 200156Screenshot 2023 05 13 200317Screenshot 2023 05 13 200358
he even talks about the migrants in his country, Spain:
Screenshot 2023 05 13 200430

Last edited:
But his spanish grammar just seems too perfect, that's why maybe he was using google translate.

Last edited:
here he asks me why i'm a Barcelona Fan, if i'm not from Spain or a catalan:
Screenshot 2023 05 13 200945
If he was southeast asian, and lived in southeast asia, it wouldn't make sense him saying that because, he is a Real Madrid fan:
Screenshot 2023 05 13 201143

Last edited:
he tagged me on this latino thread:
Screenshot 2023 05 13 201759

second thread where, he spoke spanish with me:

Screenshot 2023 05 13 202252

He uses the word "padriar", mostly only a native speakers use it. He speaks about the president of Real Madrid, callls him King of Spain. and uses the I number in his name (he is just the one who takes the decisions for the Real Madrid club):

Screenshot 2023 05 13 202425

here he modifies my sentence to change the word "negratas" to "sudacas", showing he is knowledgeable of the lenguage:
Screenshot 2023 05 13 202947

Screenshot 2023 05 13 203141

he knows about football:
Screenshot 2023 05 13 203225

We were fighting before, but i fixed things in private with him, that's why he asked me about my thoughs on that thread above and was friendly (now he even follows me), here we were still angry at each other and he tagged me to make fun of me for only being castizo (this happened before we fixed things):
Screenshot 2023 05 13 203459

He was making fun of me for only being castizo, because he is Spanish (he told us he was spanish).

Last edited:
He saw my behavioral sink thread, or my 100 percent of children will have autism by 2030 thread:

And then made a thread on that topic, because he understood that, all males will have autism like us in the next years, and all of them will think like us because of that:

He tagged me and, he seemed like a normal user that, wanted the world to become a better place, in that thread.

Here he confirmed that he had autism like the rest of us (everyone on incels.is, looksmax and 4chan, has autism, that's why we are so different from normies):
Screenshot 2023 05 13 205802

Here he made fun of me for wanting to become fully white with some future technology (this was before we fixed things):
Screenshot 2023 05 13 210102

He made fun of me because, he is fully spanish (he said he was spanish), and i'm only a castizo.

@THE TRUE HONKLER looks like he is unbanned now.
@Caesercel you implied that there is sufficient proof @parzurnacs is gripmaxxing. Is he innocent now?
He said on neets.nets that he won’t be coming back here anymore.