Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Don't argue with them.
This @Clown retard and his braindamaged homo friend @Rigatoni are both trolls and 1000% Alt accounts. Both of these users aren't even a month old and already trying to stir up shit and to get long-term users banned over false accusations.
It's obvious that they are not to be taken seriously and should be perma banned as soon as possible, since they don't add and don't even try to add any value to the forum except shitposting and insulting other users.
Why MODS are not aware of this is beyond me, or maybe they are, idk, I hope @Dregster will do the right thing.

Both of these users tried to get me banned for "incel shaming" (which I don't do), while AT THE SAME TIME shaming other users:

and one of these trolling faggots even harassed me in my private messages:
View attachment 696927View attachment 696928

THIS is incelshaming. THEY should be banned for the thing they're trying to accuse others for.

Anyways, I'm just thankful for the ignore function these days.
@Rigatoni is so fucking based

Hey dregster, look he was mean to me, please ban him :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

790C67D8 CF4E 48B6 A4E8 64636018B9A1

Dude, are You schizophrenic ? Don’t get on my
Nerves man! Fuck OFF !
You're one to talk about getting on other people's nerves. Fucking self awareness of a hole :feelshaha:. You've been shitting everywhere ever since you joined, newfag.

Agreed. But someone has to bring these things to the mods' attention, else these trolls will drop their massive turds everywhere unchecked until the whole forum is full of shit.
Tbh I used to strongly agree with this sentiment but nowadays it doesn’t make much of a difference to me since I mostly just use this forum as a place to express whatever random thoughts I have that wouldn’t be appropriate elsewhere:feelsjuice:

As it stands I really have no issue with anyone here on a personal level under the one condition that they aren’t actively going out of their way to attack me

That’s the thing about 2022cels tbh:lasereyes: None of the previous generations had so many random belligerent shitters like that just randomly deciding on their own initiative that you’re their mortal enemy when you have no idea who they are and don’t give a fuck

Tbh I used to strongly agree with this sentiment but nowadays it doesn’t make much of a difference to me since I mostly just use this forum as a place to express whatever random thoughts I have that wouldn’t be appropriate elsewhere:feelsjuice:
I understand, brocel. I don't agree with the apathetic stance, but I understand.

As it stands I really have no issue with anyone here on a personal level under the one condition that they aren’t actively going out of their way to attack me
I have no personal issues with anyone either. I only have issues with users who are clearly here to cause problems. For example, I don't care that you're a sissy weeb femdom fag (no offense :feelskek: ), but you're a brocel and you don't act like a malignant tumor and noxious turd.

That’s the thing about 2022cels tbh:lasereyes: None of the previous generations had so many random belligerent shitters like that just randomly deciding on their own initiative that you’re their mortal enemy when you have no idea who they are and don’t give a fuck
They're all just trolls. They've been around since the internet was born. This shitstain is no different.

Don't argue with them.
This @Clown retard and his braindamaged homo friend @Rigatoni are both trolls and 1000% Alt accounts. Both of these users aren't even a month old and already trying to stir up shit and to get long-term users banned over false accusations.
It's obvious that they are not to be taken seriously and should be perma banned as soon as possible, since they don't add and don't even try to add any value to the forum except shitposting and insulting other users.
Why MODS are not aware of this is beyond me, or maybe they are, idk, I hope @Dregster will do the right thing.

Both of these users tried to get me banned for "incel shaming" (which I don't do), while AT THE SAME TIME shaming other users:

THIS is incelshaming. THEY should be banned for the thing they're trying to accuse others for.

You got away with publicly incel shaming me. You should be thankful the most you got were messages.
Don’t mention me, you noname, FUCK THE FUCK OFF! I don’t want you to talk to me, because you are not relevant to me. Do you understand?
We are the most persecuted members here.

@Rigatoni Funny how my posts usually have like 10-20 only positive replies and people always call me based, but only those suspicious faggots have a huge issue with me.

One of them (Broly) has female friends and has constantly foids hitting on him, mods don’t have a problem with that

One of them incel-shames others and makes fun of their Inceldom

The other one seems to have a special relationship with some mods, so they even act like best friends here without even trying to hide it, talking to each other like girl best friends „don’t worry sis, i will watch him, he will not expose infiltrators anymore, don’t worry Tehee“

Don't argue with them.

Ok

I've seen enough from these 2

Ok

@Acion has been taunting me in PM about all the poon tang he slays with the help of his magical incantations, what can be done about this fakecel?
Aci

Ok

Now it looks like it's my fault that they're banned ... they're probably seething right now and wishing I was dead when it's all their own fault.
Just have SOME manners and don't be an absolute asshole towards long-term members of the forum that you joined only 2 weeks ago.
I can only imagine what kind of accusations and insults against me, based_meme and maybe other users these dudes will come up with in their ban appeals ...

Now it looks like it's my fault that they're banned ... they're probably seething right now and wishing I was dead when it's all their own fault.
Just have SOME manners and don't be an absolute asshole towards long-term members of the forum that you joined only 2 weeks ago.
I can only imagine what kind of accusations and insults against me, based_meme and maybe other users these dudes will come up with in their ban appeals ...
I told him in PM too

All he needed to do was shut the fuck up and move on from something he started. If he had just stayed quiet instead of shitting up this thread, he would still be free.

The other guy got popped for jumping when it wasnt even his fight to begin with and further instigating Clown's lunacy

@Acion has been taunting me in PM about all the poon tang he slays with the help of his magical incantations, what can be done about this fakecel?
View attachment 696982
Do you have proof of him taunting you, because tbh this kinda just seems like him explaining his situation to you

The other one seems to have a special relationship with some mods, so they even act like best friends here without even trying to hide it, talking to each other like girl best friends „don’t worry sis, i will watch him, he will not expose infiltrators anymore, don’t worry Tehee“
:lul:

Do you have proof of him taunting you, because tbh this kinda just seems like him explaining his situation to you
Ah, I see how it is. You must be one of his hypnotized minions.

I didn't say anything for or against him. What did he do that made you upset at him?
You sorry bastard, for the promise of money and women you've become a mindless thrall of the mad sorcerer. Compelled to do his bidding.

Let this be a warning to all the folly of greed.

You sorry bastard, for the promise of money and women you've become a mindless thrall of the mad sorcerer. Compelled to do his bidding.

:feelskek: :feelshaha:

I've said I don't do his stuff. I don't like demon stuff.

Anyway, if you're not gonna answer it ig I don't really support banning him. What good would it do?

I have no actual stake in this debate and I’m not taking a side here but I will say that flaming other users 24/7 and trying to harass the mods into banning whatever random person you have drama with this week by making a scene about it publicly is generally considered obnoxious behavior

I was kind of guilty of this myself in the past until I realized that this sort of thing just objectively makes the forum experience worse for everyone involved

@Mellatt

Free him it's been over 3 months now.

@MarquisDeSade @Dregster @Fat Link @Master

@Retardinator

Please tell me it is temporary/requested, he was hands down the best user of the newer batch :feels:

Why did @NirvanaFan1988 get banned? Is it a temp or permaban ?

@Retardinator

Please tell me it is temporary/requested, he was hands down the best user of the newer batch :feels:

Alleged "sexualization of minors" from this comment he made:

But tbh, I choose the wife. Some cute loli wife, an honest job, a house in a rural town...
txv8mq8wu4v31.jpg

15th century is too extreme though. Make it 19th.

The woman in this pic looks like an adult with a babyface. Also notice the rings on her hands :feelsthink:

It is only a temporary ban, and he will return Monday.

@ClaudePowerBottom temp, but why?

@Acion? Just noticed that he's got the cross through his name but can't find anything that would've gotten him banned, was that a requested ban?

Alleged "sexualization of minors" from this comment he made:
That rule is already debatable enough since just talking about one's feelings without actual plans to follow through with anything illegal isn't a crime, but even going by it, his ban was a bit of a stretch. He didn't mention sex. Marriage has to do with sex, of course, but they're not synonymous. He had posted in the past about how he'd wait to consummate the marriage if he did marry a loli in such hypothetical scenario.

Last edited:
Why did @Acion get banned?

@Sennacherib
@racoon4
@ThebegottenSon
@mentally lost cel
@HighTGymcel
@NirvanaFan1988
@Betrayed

free @Acion , fellow enemy of demiurge