Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@lemon21 did this guy self ban? i see you online :feelswhere:

Hello, why were you temp banned?
“You have a received a 80% warning from Moderation Staff for the post Suspected infiltrator is slowly exposing herself:

Additional comments: Just looked at the other thread linked, and are clearly in the wrong. Clown made a low effort thread and got called out on the lack of content and effort, and now you/Clown try to spread lies about an established user who clearly dismantled both of you”

Free @Clown

Free @Pugmalíōn12

Last edited:
unban @fortniteroleplayer

@Clown

@Sennacherib

@racoon4

@lemon21

@Dregster why was @Sans unbanned but @NeetSupremacist isn't allowed back in despite the weight of his ban resting on violation of the same rules that being trannymaxxing.

not advocating for his release but it does seem hypocritical to me.

@Dregster why was @Sans unbanned but @NeetSupremacist isn't allowed back in despite the weight of his ban resting on violation of the same rules that being trannymaxxing.

Sans undertale halo mab

Can you show me where Sans says it? There is no direct warning to what you speak of.

If it is similar to Supremacist I will ban him myself with evidence provided

Can you show me where Sans says it? There is no direct warning to what you speak of.

@Uggo Mongo is this the same user @Sans You were talking about ?

Do you have evidence of Sans posting or thread similar to Neetsupremacist's thread?

Screenshot 20230115 150632 Chrome

because Sans undertale apologized and NeetSupremacist didn't

Last edited:
@Uggo Mongo is this the same user @Sans You were talking about ?

Do you have evidence of Sans posting or thread similar to Neetsupremacist's thread?

View attachment 696391
I don't think Sans did all that. He got found out off-site I think. I don't really know the details.

maybe you could find some quotes from the ancient days of ban discussion megathread that I can't be bothered to dig through. didn't think i was accusing sans of anything as he himself admitted to it and I thought it was common knowledge anyways.

Last edited:
maybe you could find some quotes from the ancient days of ban discussion megathread that I can't be bothered to dig through. didn't think i was accusing sans as he himself admitted to it and I thought it was common knowledge anyways.
from what i remember he was just suddenly banned with an explanation given by knajjd.

it's mentioned in his ban appeal though it seems like it was more so between him and knajjd all occurring within some discord servers so nothing that you could find explicitly on this forum.
I don't think Sans did all that. He got found out off-site I think. I don't really know the details.
Kind of sounds like it wasn't as blatant and willing to the same degree as Supremacist was, on top of lack actual evidence to completely damn him, I can see why he was unbanned.

If anyone can find indisputable screensshots of his knajjd convo, I will get rid of him

maybe you could find some quotes from the ancient days of ban discussion megathread that I can't be bothered to dig through. didn't think i was accusing sans as he himself admitted to it and I thought it was common knowledge anyways.
His admission of attempt does seem half-hearted and it wasn't like he was dedicated to fully exploring it the way Neetsupremacist was. He never suggested as an option "to get out of inceldom" to the forum either.

maybe you could find some quotes from the ancient days of ban discussion megathread that I can't be bothered to dig through. didn't think i was accusing sans of anything as he himself admitted to it and I thought it was common knowledge anyways.
Can you help? I'm going to thoroughly review this ban appeal of his :feelswhere:

I don’t have screenshots from my conversation with knajjd because I deleted my old discord account after originally getting banned from Bloc because I had no use for it anymore, but it was basically along the lines of “hey, I’ve been looking into you and I’m gonna have to ban you because you’re a tranny” etc etc etc. Unless knajjd comes out of retirement, assuming he still has access to the chat logs, they’re probably lost to the ages.

Up until I was about 16-17 I didn’t really know what the word transgender even meant, but then when I was in high school LGBT stuff started appearing all over the news.

Then in 2018 or 2019, still an impressionable teenager and fed up with life as a sub-5 male, I had seen videos of some transgender people and thought that that was my way out - maybe not out of Inceldom, but to gain female privilege. So I joined some discord servers on my (now-deleted) old discord account and telling people I was “closeted” or whatever. I never mentioned any of it, suggested anyone go tranny, or proselytized any LGBT stuff on this forum.

Also worth noting that I was “trans” in name only. I never once had any sort of surgery, or took any sort of estrogen pills/injections. It was a dark chapter of my life that has long since ended. It’s not something I’d do again.

@Fat Link @Dregster @The Enforcer @SlayerSlayer @proudweeb Why is hell is Clown unbanned? All that useless nigger does is troll.

@Fat Link @Dregster @The Enforcer @SlayerSlayer @proudweeb Why is hell is Clown unbanned? All that useless nigger does is troll.
It seems dregster’s 3 day ban of him has expired.

Offtopic bullshit in ID.
That Acion demon-worshipping cuck did the same thing with his satanic religion. He spammed his summoning and ritual bullshit in ID just as much, if not more than, this fortnite Christ cuck's religious spamming.

Why the partiality?

That Acion demon-worshipping cuck did the same thing with his satanic religion. He spammed his summoning and ritual bullshit in ID just as much, if not more than, this fortnite Christ cuck's religious spamming.

Why the partiality?
I don't even remember who that is.
@Acion

Why the partiality?
I don't even remember who that is.
@Acion
He's been warned for it

He's on his last chance brocel :feelsokman: he gets one more to attempt to reform :society:
You need to hard delete his account and ipban albania or whatever shithole he's from. All he's done is fling shit on his old and new accounts

He's on his last chance brocel :feelsokman: he gets one more to attempt to reform :society:
Why? He’s one of the few good users here and he exposes infiltrators.
If you ban him he will be stuck to the confines of .org for eternity.

:feelsokman:

Why? He’s one of the few good users here and he exposes infiltrators.
If you ban him he will be stuck to the confines of .org for eternity.
Except he doesn't. He just creates drama with no proof of his accusations. It's fucking attention-whoring, nothing more.

If anyone has legitimate concerns, the move is to take it to the mods, not create a shit storm in the forums like he does.

You need to hard delete his account and ipban albania or whatever shithole he's from. All he's done is fling shit on his old and new accounts
Except he doesn't. He just creates drama with no proof of his accusations. It's fucking attention-whoring, nothing more.

If anyone has legitimate concerns, the move is to take it to the mods, not create a shit storm in the forums like he does.
Agreed. I think he was banned for fagposting on his previous account from what I heard. And then he’s gone ahead and made multiple accounts.

You banned me without me breaking any rule and increased my warning afterwards without any reason, just because i pissed someone off that you probably know in real life or something :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Muh rules, they are not important anymore, since the mods don’t give a shit about them themselves

You banned me without me breaking any rule and increased my warning afterwards without any reason, just because i pissed someone off that you probably know in real life or something :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Muh rules, they are not important anymore, since the mods don’t give a shit about them themselves

• Behavior:
    • Do not persecute, harass, or attack others.
    • Do not humble-brag, such as by subtly praising your own features ("I'm incel even though I'm muscular and 6'2").
    • Do not troll, bait, proselytize, post platitudes, mass tag users, or necropost (i.e., do not post in inactive threads older than ~1 month unless you have something to contribute - plain agreement, mere quoting, and meaningless one-liners don't qualify as contributing).
  • Accounts:
    • You can only have one account, do not make more. Do not share your account, or post on behalf of other users.

Dumb fucking nigger.

You will never trigger me dude, I am not a beta bitch like you that lets other people live rent free in their head. You are just some weirdo that’s obsessed with me online, nothing more. As soon as i leave Thor thread i have forgotten about you. You are not important, keep crying to the mods because i was „mean“ meheheeee
You have your head so far up your own ass that you can't consider the possibility that I don't in fact give a shit about you, I only would like to see the filth cleaned out of the forum. If any other faggot starts trolling and creating drama, then I'd like the same for them.

You have your head so far up your own ass that you can't consider the possibility that I don't in fact give a shit about you, I only would like to see the filth cleaned out of the forum. If any other faggot starts trolling and creating drama, then I'd like the same for them.
This faggot feels so threatened by me, it’s funny, just because i exposed infiltrators and now he’s desperately begging the mods to get me banned and trying everything to make me leave the forum.

I "wonder“ why he or she feels so threatened by me

I never even mentioned him or her or even looked at his direction for once, I didn’t even know about his existence before he mass spammed all my threads and saw him always mentioning me in other users threads, I never bullied other users or harassed other users, but the fact that i exposed incel-shamers and feminists, made him so anxious that he decided to make me his biggest enemy and start a war with me, he probably fears to be the next to get exposed, that’s why

Last edited:
This faggot feels so threatened by me, it’s funny, just because i exposed infiltrators and now he’s desperately begging the mods to get me banned and trying everything to make me leave the forum.

I never even mentioned him or her or even looked at his direction for once, I didn’t even know about his existence before he mass spammed all my threads and saw him always mentioning me in other users threads, I never bullied other users or harassed other users, but the fact that i exposed incel-shamers and feminists, made him so anxious that he decided to make me his biggest enemy and start a war with me, he probably fears to be the next to get exposed, that’s why
I am with you on this.
Have you ever had unpaid for sex with a woman?

I am with you on this.

I doubt he ever came near enough to a pussy to even sniff it, but that doesen’t prevent him from worshipping them and kissing the ground they walk on

Don't puff up your chest too much, faggot. You're just a narcissist who loves attention. I only ever knew you even existed is because you kept spamming and flooding the lounge with dumb threads and one of them was accusing users, such as @nice_try .

So I took your faggot troll posting seriously and gave it an honest look. One serious look was enough to see that there was literally zero substance to your OP. Your title was click bait (attention whoring), and the thing you were accusing the user of didn't have any evidence. Your screenshots were of him incel shaming, not saying they're not being incel, not saying they're a hole, not saying they're a homo. When I called you out on your bullshit accusation you turtled up and went, "it's just my opinion bro, I'm entitled to my opinion."

No, you don't get to just give your opinion when you're throwing around serious accusations like that and then fuck off like nothing happened. You were bringing potential harm to a user with no substantial evidence and stirring shit up for your own entertainment. And that's why your worthless ass got banned.

I am with you on this.

No, I've never had sex. I achieved wizard status many years ago, well before the braincels era.

I doubt he ever came near enough to a pussy to even sniff it, but that doesen’t prevent him from worshipping them and kissing the ground they walk on
See, this shit right here is the same shit you had screenshots of @nice_try , you fucking hypocrite.

Last edited:
:feelsokman:

:feelshmm:

Didn’t read, fuck off faggot
No reply, because you know you can't defend yourself.

@Dregster Is it time yet, brocel?

I have no actual stake in this debate and I’m not taking a side here but I will say that flaming other users 24/7 and trying to harass the mods into banning whatever random person you have drama with this week by making a scene about it publicly is generally considered obnoxious behavior

I was kind of guilty of this myself in the past until I realized that this sort of thing just objectively makes the forum experience worse for everyone involved

I have no actual stake in this debate and I’m not taking a side here but I will say that flaming other users 24/7 and trying to harass the mods into banning whichever random user you have drama with this week by making a scene about it in public is generally considered obnoxious behavior

I was kind of guilty of this myself in the past until I realized that this sort of thing just objectively makes the forum experience worse for everyone involved
Agreed. But someone has to bring these things to the mods' attention, else these trolls will drop their massive turds everywhere unchecked until the whole forum is full of shit.

I'm beginning to regret my decision for refusing to be a mod when I had the chance.

Don't puff up your chest too much, faggot. You're just a narcissist who loves attention. I only ever knew you even existed is because you kept spamming and flooding the lounge with dumb threads and one of them was accusing users, such as @nice_try .

So I took your faggot troll posting seriously and gave it an honest look. One serious look was enough to see that there was literally zero substance to your OP. Your title was click bait (attention whoring), and the thing you were accusing the user of didn't have any evidence. Your screenshots were of him incel shaming, not saying they're not being incel, not saying they're a hole, not saying they're a homo. When I called you out on your bullshit accusation you turtled up and went, "it's just my opinion bro, I'm entitled to my opinion."

No, you don't get to just give your opinion when you're throwing around serious accusations like that and then fuck off like nothing happened. You were bringing potential harm to a user with no substantial evidence and stirring shit up for your own entertainment. And that's why your worthless ass got banned.

No, I've never had sex. I achieved wizard status many years ago, well before the braincels era.

See, this shit right here is the same shit you had screenshots of @nice_try , you fucking hypocrite.
Don't argue with them.
This @Clown retard and his braindamaged homo friend @Rigatoni are both trolls and 1000% Alt accounts. Both of these users aren't even a month old and already trying to stir up shit and to get long-term users banned over false accusations.
It's obvious that they are not to be taken seriously and should be perma banned as soon as possible, since they don't add and don't even try to add any value to the forum except shitposting and insulting other users.
Why MODS are not aware of this is beyond me, or maybe they are, idk, I hope @Dregster will do the right thing.

Both of these users tried to get me banned for "incel shaming" (which I don't do), while AT THE SAME TIME shaming other users:
and one of these trolling faggots even harassed me in my private messages:

THIS is incelshaming. THEY should be banned for the thing they're trying to accuse others for.

Anyways, I'm just thankful for the ignore function these days.

Don't argue with them.
This @Clown retard and his braindamaged homo friend @Rigatoni are both trolls and 1000% Alt accounts. Both of these users aren't even a month old and already trying to stir up shit and to get long-term users banned over false accusations.
It's obvious that they are not to be taken seriously and should be perma banned as soon as possible, since they don't add and don't even try to add any value to the forum except shitposting and insulting other users.
Why MODS are not aware of this is beyond me, or maybe they are, idk, I hope @Dregster will do the right thing.

Both of these users tried to get me banned for "incel shaming" (which I don't do), while AT THE SAME TIME shaming other users:

and one of these trolling faggots even harassed me in my private messages:
View attachment 696927View attachment 696928

THIS is incelshaming. THEY should be banned for the thing they're trying to accuse others for.

Anyways, I'm just thankful for the ignore function these days.
Don’t mention me, you noname, FUCK THE FUCK OFF! I don’t want you to talk to me, because you are not relevant to me. Do you understand?