Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Is there a specific reason for this outburst?

Not that I necessarily disagree with it
Nope none at all

I saw him online and I wanted to remind him that he is still a faggot :society:

@Sneir why is he banned now? Win for @Emba.

@Sneir why is he banned now? Win for @Emba.
I assume its because he was being really ballsy with the pedo posting

Jfl at how Emba totally split with the forum over Sneir of all people when we all knew that nigga was still going to be temp banned half the time anyway

:feelsbadman: he'll be back, haha... no-one leaves for too long, yes...
Some do some dont. We often sadly find that those who leave for extended periods, even if they come back once for some reason, things have rarely changed. The most common thing to hear is how everythings the same, if not worse. Ironic given that it lays to rest the idea that leaving this forum or other spaces would magically solve the issue. Also more proof that use of these places aren't the cause of our issues and are a symptom of them.

I assume its because he was being really ballsy with the pedo posting

Jfl at how Emba totally split with the forum over Sneir of all people when we all knew that nigga was still going to be temp banned half the time anyway
No one told emba that sneir was going to be permabanned.

His frustration makes no sense at all, it's like he believed that sneir was getting permabanned for his convenience

it is unfortunate - you'd hope that leaving the forum would perhaps be the start of new beginnings... but as you said, usage of the forum is a symptom of inceldom, not a cause for the majority haha... i notice some users self-ban in an attempt to focus on their life, however meagre it may be, yes... they inevitably end up returning as there is no other outlet/space for them outside...

this is a male space for us to talk... isn't that what people always hark on about, wanting men to open up and share their innermost thoughts... seems they do not like it one bit, yes...
It's brutal tbh.

Just checked my follow list, what happened to

@Meus
@ThisLifeKillsMe
@lonelycurry26

?

Just checked my follow list, what happened to

@Meus
@ThisLifeKillsMe
@lonelycurry26

?
1) Account disabled, self nuked

2) Posting some thread talking about how women aren't bad people. Had some points but went the wrong way about it by basically turning the thread into one that attacked incels and defended the actions of women who treat us like shit. The thread conveniently seemed to ignore that viciously hating incels simply for being ugly does indeed make those that do, bad people in that regard.

3) same as 1, self-nuked his account

1) Account disabled, self nuked

2) Posting some thread talking about how women aren't bad people. Had some points but went the wrong way about it by basically turning the thread into one that attacked incels and defended the actions of women who treat us like shit. The thread conveniently seemed to ignore that viciously hating incels simply for being ugly does indeed make those that do, bad people in that regard.

3) same as 1, self-nuked his account
Ah damn, I remember 2), it was fucked up.

rest in peace 1) and 3), all the good users self-nuke eventually :feelsbadman:

Ah damn, I remember 2), it was fucked up.

rest in peace 1) and 3), all the good users self-nuke eventually :feelsbadman:
it's brutal tbh. Forum has a rotation I guess sometimes.

@YuiIsMyCope ?

Ah, he asked for it, right. Just saw it.

Self disabled
Wtf NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

'JBW' @NoMoreHope?

Free this mans @Oroborus his posts are satirical

why did @NoMoreHope get banned?

@Mellatt

@Reclusemaxxer

@BlackPilledOverdose

@98GoinOnDead

@Napoleon de Geso

@faded

@vermilion anyone?