Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Screenshot 20221212 131730 Chrome

:feelsohgod: what?

Why is @Emba banned
@Fat Link @Robtical @The Enforcer

Did something happen between those 2?
Sneir made a joking post saying he's a kiddie fiddler, then emba said if he doesn't get banned he will leave, then after a couple months he got unbanned so emba left.

Sneir made a joking post saying he's a kiddie fiddler, then emba said if he doesn't get banned he will leave, then after a couple months he got unbanned so emba left.
Bruh he calls everyone that. I like emba more as a user but that’s a dumb reason tbh.

Bruh he calls everyone that. I like emba more as a user but that’s a dumb reason tbh.
I know, I even seen him call the mods that.

I know, I even seen him call the mods that.
TBH which is why I don’t think anything of it. If he only called specific users that then Ig emba would have a point of being upset when he’s not. But sneir’s vocab is mostly calling people kiddie fiddler

TBH which is why I don’t think anything of it. If he only called specific users that then Ig emba would have a point of being upset when he’s not. But sneir’s vocab is mostly calling people kiddie fiddler
Lol, it's like him calling you nigga if he was black.

lol
Emba needs to not care about that and come back tbh
I liked his little jokes. Maybe in a few months he will stop caring and come back.

Sucks Emba’s gone, but Sneir is fucking hilarious. Glad he’s back.

Guess even the blackpill can’t take the boomer out of people

Why is @Emba banned
@Fat Link @Robtical @The Enforcer
@Emba is banned for the same reason I permabanned the useless nigger named Wellington long ago.

In other words Emba betrayed our friendship repeatedly by being accusatory and rude and overly demanding in our PM discussions concerning his butthurt over Sneir having jokingly called him a pedophile.

Now while being called that isn’t a matter to be taken lightly in the real world, we’re not in the real world here.

This is a message board quite obviously where people tend to use aliases and not their real names.

So Emba had no real grounds for being as angry at Sneir as he was.

He basically demanded Sneir be banned forever or at least three to six months time and I agreed to that but over time things seemed to calm down and to my eyes Emba hadn’t really been posting much if at all anyway after he got what he wanted.

So Master who has no idea what was going on with this situation makes a holiday ban forgiveness topic which Sneir of course readily makes use of.

Considering Sneir didn’t have much time left to where he’d of been banned for exactly three months I figured Emba had gotten over his butthurt by now like a big boy and so I followed Master in adding some stipulations onto Sneir’s unbanning to which he readily agreed.

Well of course Emba chooses exactly that moment to pop out of the shadows accusing me of not having banned Sneir for very long and I believe in both PM and his pathetic whine post topic he told me my word wasn’t worth a damn and that I cannot be trusted etc, etc even though I went above and beyond for this toxic old ungrateful asshole by speaking up for him to my entire mod team who never wanted Sneir gone for so long to begin with because they couldn’t understand my making what they viewed as a special stipulation for a certain specific user.

They were right in that I did that but I did it for what I felt would be for the good of the community as having a long term OG incel like Emba around would only be good for the community as he was a seemingly popular and well respected user but because I wanted to echo Master’s sentiments of holiday cheer by letting Sneir free before it was quite exactly autistically three months to the letter suddenly I’m the bad guy despite:

1. Having banned Sneir an unprecedented nearly 3 months worth of time which my entire mod team disagreed with.
2. Having to read Emba’s nonsensical accusatory dementia addled insulting bullshit towards me but still respecting and liking the guy enough to put him over, tell him he’s my friend and he’s got the wrong idea about things and that he’s a beloved old cel here.
3. His repeating much of the same hurtful nonsense at me and not even having the guts to stick around and have a back and forth dialogue like a mature adult about the situation, had he done so I likely would’ve apologized even then, acquiesced to his autism and butthurt and made absolutely certain poor Sneir who offered this utterly pathetic ungrateful fucker $200 to be forgiven and come back his greatest and most pathetic of all wishes to keep innocent saint Sneir banned for exactly three months down to the second and no less!

Cliff notes: All this needless above drama stupidity would’ve most certainly been avoided had @Emba just had thicker skin and been as mentally tough as he’s only pretended to be up to this point as I can tell you all that had Sneir called @Master or myself pedophiles or any of the mod team he’d be banned for no more than either 3 days at best, two weeks at worst.

Bottom line is Emba screwed Emba and should’ve just gotten the fuck over it.

@Emba is banned for the same reason I permabanned the useless nigger named Wellington long ago.

In other words Emba betrayed our friendship repeatedly by being accusatory and rude and overly demanding in our PM discussions concerning his butthurt over Sneir having jokingly called him a pedophile.

Now while being called that isn’t a matter to be taken lightly in the real world, we’re not in the real world here.

This is a message board quite obviously where people tend to use aliases and not their real names.

He basically demanded Sneir be banned forever or at least three to six months time and I agreed to that but over time things seemed to calm down and to my eyes Emba hadn’t really been posting much if at all anyway after he got what he wanted.

So Master who has no idea what was going on with this situation makes a holiday ban forgiveness topic which Sneir of course readily makes use of.

Considering Sneir didn’t have much time left to where he’d of been banned for exactly three months I figured Emba had gotten over his butthurt by now like a big boy and so I followed Master in adding some stipulations onto Sneir’s unbanning to which he readily agreed.

Well of course Emba chooses exactly that moment to pop out of the shadows accusing me of not having banned Sneir for very long and I believe in both PM and his pathetic whine post topic he told me my word wasn’t worth a damn and that I cannot be trusted etc, etc even though I went above and beyond for this toxic old ungrateful asshole by speaking up for him to my entire mod team who never wanted Sneir gone for so long to begin with because they couldn’t understand my making what they viewed as a special stipulation for a certain specific user.

They were right in that I did that but I did it for what I felt would be for the good of the community as having a long term OG incel like Emba around would only be good for the community as he was a seemingly popular and well respected user but because I wanted to echo Master’s sentiments of holiday cheer by letting Sneir free before it was quite exactly autistically three months to the letter suddenly I’m the bad guy despite:

1. Having banned Sneir an unprecedented nearly 3 months worth of time which my entire mod team disagreed with.
2. Having to read Emba’s nonsensical accusatory dementia addled insulting bullshit towards me but still respecting and liking the guy enough to put him over, tell him he’s my friend and he’s got the wrong idea about things and that he’s a beloved old cel here.
3. His repeating much of the same hurtful nonsense at me and not even having the guts to stick around and have a back and forth dialogue like a mature adult about the situation, had he done so I likely would’ve apologized even then, acquiesced to his autism and butthurt and made absolutely certain poor Sneir who offered this utterly pathetic ungrateful fucker $200 to be forgiven and come back his greatest and most pathetic of all wishes to keep innocent saint Sneir banned for exactly three months down to the second and no less!

Cliff notes: All this needless above drama stupidity would’ve most certainly been avoided had @Emba just had thicker skin and been as mentally tough as he’s only pretended to be up to this point as I can tell you all that had Sneir called @Master or myself pedophiles or any of the mod team he’d be banned for no more than either 3 days at best, two weeks at worst.

why didn't you just ignore him

why didn't you just ignore him
When this all first happened I was trying to convince him to stay.

That he ended up leaving anyway just shows I only prolonged the inevitable.

Why couldn’t @Emba get over being called a pedophile like anyone else here would?

Hell IT hypocritically calls ALL of us that much of the time despite their being the ones to actually have one or more literal convicted pedophiles having been a part of their group, not to mention our having implemented rules against it and to prevent its discussion in certain ways.

Last edited:

Ah I see the issue now. If this was under different circumstances and sneir had been targeting Emba specifically I could understand but getting called a pedo by sneir is not even and insult/accusation. He calls everyone that. You can get annoyed at sneir for other reasons but being called kiddie fiddler by him is nothing bad tbh.

@Filthy_Reject

Why was he banned?

Anyone got any suggestions for christmas gifts for my gf?

WAIT LMAOOO WRONG SITE

what happened to ika sama?

Last edited:
@Fat Link

This is better suited for Emba:

country-farmer-cartoon-illustration_11460-4417.jpg