Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Free @Incelius Savage he didn't said anything other than what others already said countless times in reversed roles. Or ban just be .... All together.

Free @Incelius Savage he didn't said anything other than what others already said countless times in reversed roles. Or ban just be .... All together.
What did he say, exactly? :feelswhere:

What did he say, exactly? :feelswhere:
He made few jbw threads calling out whitcels being standarcels, because in his opinion almost every white guy can get some ethnic foid.

What happened to @Orzmund? :feelsjuice:

Got a question from @sub8male on discord.

He asked why is he banned for questioning a previous moderation and why isn’t his name crossed out?

Got a question from @sub8male on discord.

He asked why is he banned for questioning a previous moderation and why isn’t his name crossed out?
His name is most definitely crossed out and he also failed to learn how to shut the fuck up despite being given numerous chances to comeback.

He's done, tell him that he's never going to be allowed to comeback.

Btw I wasn't the one who banned him and I was the one who foolishly gave the greenlight in the modcord to let him back in.

His name is most definitely crossed out

its not. why is this a pattern on this site?

did that small dick pusi recuntsor get banned??

i hope he offs himself(in spiderman miles morales)

@Fat Link what the deuce why did inminecraft delete his account (june if i remember) i uses to have strong connections with him then one day he dissappeared

@The Enforcer what happened to @invisible man

@Napoleon de Geso

Kys faggot

@mentalcel1 give me your pussy

@Sub8 is banned not for merely questioning a mod as he commonly asserts.

He‘s banned because he couldn’t help himself and what I mean by that is he thought it was perhaps funny or entertaining to see how many times he could troll @Dregster and myself and continue to get away with it?

Meaning be “forgiven” and be welcomed back after he would whine enough.

Well if he’s actually kept count he now has his answer. :feelsclown:

He‘s done in the full sense of that word. :society:

@Fat Link what the deuce why did inminecraft delete his account (june if i remember) i uses to have strong connections with him then one day he dissappeared
Not sure but I will tell you all this… :feelshehe:

For as many users that are legitimately banned for various rule violations for lengthy periods of time, there are perhaps just as many if not more users who contact me and or perhaps the entire mod team begging for requested bans and or post wipes and sometimes name changes either for mental health reasons, school/work focusing reasons or they are being stalked by online or real life enemies or they fear that their family or real life social group is close to discovering that they post here so feel they need to get away and have as much of their info wiped as humanly possible to prevent discovery.

@Napoleon de Geso why is he banned I AM asking different mods and no one responded (in video game)
He was outed as a very probable sexhaver plain and simple. :feelsclown:

I believe my @Dregster dreggly bear has a huge pdf/png type document (or someone here does or did at one point documenting all of this evidence?) :society:

did that small dick pusi recuntsor get banned??

i hope he offs himself(in spiderman miles morales)
You mean recluse? :feelshehe:

If so @Master banned him and has no intention of letting him back anytime soon if ever. :feelskek:

Not sure but I will tell you all this… 

For as many users that are legitimately banned for various rule violations for lengthy periods of time, there are perhaps just as many if not more users who contact me and or perhaps the entire mod team begging for requested bans and or post wipes and sometimes name changes either for mental health reasons, school/work focusing reasons or they are being stalked by online or real life enemies or they fear that their family or real life social group is close to discovering that they post here so feel they need to get away and have as much of their info wiped as humanly possible to prevent discovery.

Nooooooooooooooo he will never return :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:

You mean recluse? :feelshehe:

If so @Master banned him and has no intention of letting him back anytime soon if ever. :feelskek:
yay fk that guy, one user i would ER on this site(in mw2 ghost )

He was outed as a very probable sexhaver plain and simple. :feelsclown:

I believe my @
Dregster
@Dregster dreggly bear has a huge pdf/png type document (or someone here does or did at one point documenting all of this evidence?) :society:
I refuse to believe such an outrageous claim until Ive seen the evidence

Also why was @Motherfucker and @Academiciancel banned?
@Fat Link

What happened to greycel @RR2XCUP