Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Will @iblamemyself still be unbanned ?

Free my nigga @kointo
He wont be unbanned. Too lazy to look, but a mod (think it was @proudweeb) said that Kointo wont be unbanned because he kept violating the same few rules and never learned from it

Yeah, but in his ban appeal the mod said that he will be unbanned in a month, which is long overdue
I see
I guess we'll see if he stays banned or gets unbanned

Not in a homo way right?
How the fuck do you blast a picture of your dick all over a male-only incel forum in a non-gay way?

The Absolute State of Retards on Incels.is.

dudes be posting wilder shit than that and still getting unbanned
Yeah @Regenerator showed a few SS of stuff he's said, yet his join-date protects him.

Absolute state of this place jfl.

How the fuck do you blast a picture of your dick all over a male-only incel forum in a non-gay way?

The Absolute State of Retards on Incels.is.
Not everyone is as blessed as you. It was a joke anyways since I know he ain't getting unbanned.

Not everyone is as blessed as you. It was a joke anyways since I know he ain't getting unbanned.
Based on all of the shit we've seen on this forum from all kinds of users and all of the fagposting, it's honestly 50/50 that's joke or not. I'm erring on the side of caution.

Yeah @Regenerator showed a few SS of stuff he's said, yet his join-date protects him.

Absolute state of this place jfl.

He might get unbanned eventually because of his join date halo. He's an obvious homosexual thus according to the own forum rules should not be allowed to post here.

Random question but why are hard-banned users names not marked with a white cross unlike soft-banned users?

Yup

Oh, and ofc, for the tenth billionth time: ":soy::soy:: iT wAs a JoKe bRo!1!1!"

Well as I say- Jokes are often a window. :feelsjuice:
Saying gay jokes are a sign of homoerotic tendencies at the very least. Notice they only claim it's a joke after they are banned???

Saying gay jokes are a sign of homoerotic tendencies at the very least. Notice they only claim it's a joke after they are banned???
Its always just a "joke" kek

Its always just a "joke" kek
Made
In
Azania

He later claimed to be "Joking" Too. It's worth pointing out that you can't even read people's tone of voice in comments so it makes it even more obvious they are for real.

curryboy said:
I just said that black cock are the most aesthetic.

JFL

He could've saved himself if he said BBC stands for Big Bhai Cock.
No, he literally posed a black dick and claimed "black cock are the most aesthetic" :lul:

Also @Uggo Mongo @Fat Link can you confirm if he's from Singapore or not? He claimed to be a Singaporean Tamil but I and others suspect him being a larping niggER

No, he literally posed a black dick and claimed "black cock are the most aesthetic" :lul:

Also @Uggo Mongo @Fat Link can you confirm if he's from Singapore or not? He claimed to be a Singaporean Tamil but I and others suspect him being a larping niggER
He's from Tamil Nadu.

Just asking ,if he will be unbanned because the mod who banned him promised to unban him in a month
Ah I c

We’ve had a case with others where that was said, but they’ve remained banned

Just asking ,if he will be unbanned because the mod who banned him promised to unban him in a month
Almost always here a promise here, is kept like swiss clockwork.
But sometimes...

Maybe... after an indication of such good will - from the mighty protectors - the banned person might have said stuff that was a bit - suboptimal - to let that intention for a new chance continue.
He might have fucked that up.

So did he ? Interesting I think. Are some people real idiots ?
Let me see.. mouse on name, posts, last post, unban 'request', found it:

so then - that intention to be let back in - did he fuck that up?
yes.

He couldn't have fuck it up any better.

Last edited:
Nah he is a homosex
True

And him saying - while he might even could have gotten one new chance to proof he is not:

"I suggest the mod who banned me bans himself until they have come to terms with their sexuality and gender identity and don’t need to play power games anymore" [quote source: how to fuck up]

Oh No Oops GIF by Sesame Street
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF
Ricky Gervais Awards Shows GIF by Golden Globes

For now that makes him also: The STUPID homo

mental note to :

mental-note.jpg
:feelskek:

Last edited:
True

And him saying - while he might even could have gotten one new chance to proof he is not:

"I suggest the mod who banned me bans himself until they have come to terms with their sexuality and gender identity and don’t need to play power games anymore" [quote source: how to fuck up]

Oh No Oops GIF by Sesame Street
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF
Ricky Gervais Awards Shows GIF by Golden Globes

For now that makes him also: The STUPID homo

mental note to :

mental-note.jpg
:feelskek:
Yeah makes sense. Still there are plenty of users who made homosexual or other very questionable remarks and they still can post here freely. Statuspill is collecting again