Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

1) I cum on my own face sometimes since I always lay down fapping and my cumshots are insane so my jizz goes everywhere, my face is often the victim since its right in front of my dick

2) I love cats

3) My dick is very small and brown

4) I can barely do one pushup

do whatever you want with this information
This is what got him banned

Apparently so
I remember just a few days ago some other dude made a cum post on how he cummed all over his keyboard, he was just laughed at, at best. If there is no homosexual element to his post, I don't think he should be banned

Although I think he got banned because of an accumulation of warnings, but now that 100% can't get you a perma, can he appeal for unban?

@SandNiggerKANG permarequest

@trognarukk requested a ban brocels.

Said he may return or he may not.

He’s going through a low point in his life right now apparently.

@trognarukk be well bro

I remember just a few days ago some other dude made a cum post on how he cummed all over his keyboard, he was just laughed at, at best. If there is no homosexual element to his post, I don't think he should be banned

Although I think he got banned because of an accumulation of warnings, but now that 100% can't get you a perma, can he appeal for unban?
@Deadbabies was the user who posted the thread about the keyboard. He has also been banned a while back (I think it was for faggotry. I don't remember for sure)

I remember when I and @Chad used to run this forum, banning everyone we hated. Now it's full of incels

@faded
Packwatch 2

@Regressive 4 day temp ban for various violations

Is that ban worthy?
Ofc it is jfl

Pure faggotry

Absolute state if users don't think it is
@Regressive 4 day temp ban for various violations
What were they?

Fuck, I hope my brothER is ok.

It seems so many of us are in the shit currently, just fuck this Earth I hope it gets burned in a nuclear fire soon

Why is @blackchico banned