Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

What happened to @pedrolopezwasright ? He wasn't banned a moment ago and now I see he is suddenly banned

@Liu KANG
@Liu KANG ?
IMG 1751

But I wonder what he exactly said because you can talk about and say you're into femdom in general on here without getting banned.
Like all the problems are from the new Feminism, and the old one is not so bad. He even created a post with it

But I wonder what he exactly said because you can talk about and say you're into femdom in general on here without getting banned.
depends on how far you go with your femdomcuckery, it's perceived as a fine line between pushing faggotry. i remember people getting temp. banned for it but not perma, especially if they post explicit examples.
He justified the old feminism.
you can't get banned for that even though it should be a bannable offense

I just realized @Suicidal Schizoid is banned. Why?

@Fat Link @PLA1092 @proudweeb

Did he post a picture of his dick? Or did he brag about girls complimenting him? The post has been deleted so I can't see
it looked like a picture of him putting his arm next to his dick :feelswhat:
he also said that he posted his dick in a discord channel where others posted theirs and he said that his is "beautiful" compared to the rest of them :society:

he also said that he posted his dick in a discord channel where others posted theirs and he said that his is "beautiful" compared to the rest of them :society:
Brutal, i liked him and he was also a fellow Germancel. Guess you can trust nobody here

That is some weird shit. Was he permabanned for this?