Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

There is no proof @lonelysince2006 is an infiltrator. He was essential in shaming Amelie Cheung so hard she started wearing actual pants in school and privating her social media. Looking through his posts you can clearly see hes legit.
I generally don't trust anyone. Since we cannot see our faces and since there is no way to know truly who we are behind the screens, its sometimes hard to tell who is legit who is not. Literaly any one of us could be a fed or a troll

here's the tool: https://www.hackerfactor.com/GenderGuesser.php

it's not 100% accurate but it gets a decent estimate
you can generally tell if it's a foid on your own though
I don't understand how it works. I put my post from here in it https://incels.is/threads/reasons-why-its-good-to-be-a-lonely-incel.625290

Image 2024 07 08 100359481

But it seems to give two sets of results??

@Bianor rip sandman :feelsbadman:

@LeFrenchCel has a beef with @lonelysince2006. That ban just seems a bit dumb altough as I said, @lonelysince2006 could be an infiltrator aswell for all we know
I don't have a beef with him.

But it seems to give two sets of results??
Are you European? I think this tool only works if you use English in your daily life and mainly communicate with other people of the same gender.

How long is @lonelysince2006's ban?

How long is @lonelysince2006's ban?
It was a two day ban so normally it's lifted tomorrow
But he's still able to post for whatever reason though, weird shit

It was a two day ban so normally it's lifted tomorrow
But he's still able to post for whatever reason though, weird shit
I see. Thanks for the clarification

Let me tell you a secret, browsing content from 2018/2019 is undoubtedly the best way to use this website.

@shy niceguy ?
How is wishing for a woman to force you to have sex with her against the rules ? I thought it was something most users wished would happen to them.

@Despicablecel dindu nuffin

I think the moppers should look into his case again

Unban him babas

@Despicablecel dindu nuffin

I think the moppers should look into his case again

Unban him babas

while i think that @Despicablecel needs a break for his own good @comradespiderman29 is a bully won't mention also other user who is curry who didn't had beef with hapa just attacked him cause his bullish nature ( you can guess which one )

i see that comrade got temp too, i think whole argument started with him attacking des out spite cause he mentioned that he has good eye area or at least when that endless race baits between sands and rices

while i think that @Despicablecel needs a break for his own good @comradespiderman29 is a bully won't mention also other user who is curry who didn't had beef with hapa just attacked him cause his bullish nature ( you can guess which one )
You can mention him. @Jason Voorhees needs to go back to looksmaxx.org, that is the truth

You can mention him. @Jason Voorhees needs to go back to looksmaxx.org, that is the truth
I never bullied anyone. I only retaliate back when people talk shit.

Ok can someone update me on the @Despicablecel & @comradespiderman29 situation?

Ok can someone update me on the @Despicablecel & @comradespiderman29 situation?
They got in an argument again, and it ended with both of them getting banned. @comradespiderman29 got a temp and @Despicablecel seems to have a perma

@shy niceguy, @comradespiderman29, @Despicablecel

@LeFrenchCel

Infiltrator also probable alt. Was going to see how he responded in PM or appeals but he just insulted me and didn't make a case for himself.
How did you find out he was an infiltrator? He didn't seem like he was one to me

I'm just wondering how you seem to know a 1 day old account so well.
He replied to a lot of my threads and posts and I replied to some of his threads aswell. I don't really know that user well but he didn't seem like an infiltrator from what I have seen

@shy niceguy
I am just a little ugly incel who wishes to be grape by a tall female

Also:

Free @comradespiderman29 and @Despicablecel, they dindu nuffin (except racewars).

Incase anyone asks…

@Emba made the case and I agreed.