Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I knew it since the start. I even posted on his threads that he's a larper.
Most people here were fools to trust what that faggot larper was saying.
@DarkStar
Same guy who said he's bisexual and gets hard to dudes lol, apparently "trolling"

Pending self-deletion, banned also because he said he wasn't incel (suggested he was more so volcel)
@Uggo Mongo

Can you please temporary unban @Bianor for 24hrs please and give him the ban later? I like to say goodbye to him and ask him what’s true of this.

Do you please have more information about his ban? He was joking a lot as a cope: did the judging moderator talk with him to be sure he deserves this ?

Can you give him one day probation please so he can say goodbye if he leaves ?

@Uggo Mongo

Can you please temporary unban @Bianor for 24hrs please and give him the ban later? I like to say goodbye to him and ask him what’s true of this.

Do you please have more information about his ban? He was joking a lot as a cope: did the judging moderator talk with him to be sure he deserves this ?

Can you give him one day probation please so he can say goodbye if he leaves ?
he's self-deleting and started the process a week ago

he's self-deleting and started the process a week ago
I hate to see him go. He was always nice to me.

As a favor to me - could you please unban @Bianor for 24 hours please - on probation basis - give him the ban later ?

The rules say that high ranking mods can be flexible if they want and choose to. So I hope that you would do me this favor, because his ban is during his exit.

I hate to see him go. He was always nice to me.

As a favor to me - could you please unban @Bianor for 24 hours please - on probation basis - give him the ban later ?

The rules say that high ranking mods can be flexible if they want and choose to. So I hope that you would do me this favor, because his ban is during his exit.
He's deleted his account.

He's deleted his account.
the deletion was called “pending” and “process” so I had hope there were minutes / hours left.

Can you halt the deletion process for 24hrs or is it completed and irreversible so we cannot say goodbye and thanks for the good times anymore ?

the deletion was called “pending” and “process” so I had hope there were minutes / hours left.

Can you halt the deletion process for 24hrs or is it completed and irreversible so we cannot say goodbye and thanks for the good times anymore ?
It's reversed if he chooses to log back in.

@Bianor
If you see this: Good Luck Bro !

@Uggo Mongo @The Enforcer

Guys, i was emotional. I understand it now.
Thank you for explaining.

:feelsYall:

Last edited:
Ok now I understand something some about him

Bye bye Bianor

My friend :cryfeels:
How can you leave like that :cryfeels:

@crux gammata said he will wait for me to come back when I was banned, but he left before I came back. Why man:cryfeels::feelsugh:

Can at least crux can be unbanned

@Bianor rip fellow Romecel
may Sol Invictus guide your path towards Elysium and Apollo's wisdom bless you as he did Augustus

Too bad, i really wanted to read it kek
Post pretty much said :

A lot of you are HTNs who actively avoid women or are actively rude to them. You can’t call yourself an incel if you’re not trying to be kind .

Why the fuck is @lonelysince2006 banned?

Got warned for harassing a GrAY for no reason
Wym "for no reason??" That "guy" literally has a foid-tier avi, a faggy custom title, and some of his first threads since he got on this forum have "coincidentially" been about gays and femboys. "He" types exactly like a foid/troon too, anyone with any sort of radar for infiltrators could see that:
omg can you fucking stop it getting annoying
I like girls, I am not a fag. just stfu already.
@lonelysince2006 was far from the first or only user to be suspicious of him. @DarkStar, @Cautious Raven, @KillNiggers, and others were as well. How can it be "for no reason" when this user raised red flags to so many people?

Wym "for no reason??" That "guy" literally has a foid-tier avi, a faggy custom title, and some of his first threads since he got on this forum have "coincidentially" been about gays and femboys. "He" types exactly like a foid/troon too, anyone with any sort of radar for infiltrators could see that:

@lonelysince2006 was far from the first or only user to be suspicious of him. @DarkStar, @Cautious Raven, @KillNiggers, and others were as well. How can it be "for no reason" when this user raised red flags to so many people?
free him he dindu nuffin

Got warned for harassing a GrAY for no reason

Just kek. That GrAY troon/femboy/foid whatever the fuck it is, is definitely not lasting long here.

I said most people here are HTN fakecels
I see. I do agree with that It seems like the mods have no motivation to read the whole thread but just judge on the title. You have to warn them next time you make a bait thread. Mods I repeat read the fucking THREADS before making assumptions

I see. I do agree with that It seems like the mods have no motivation to read the whole thread but just judge on the title. You have to warn them next time you make a bait thread. Mods I repeat read the fucking THREADS before making assumptions
Yeah.

Post pretty much said :

A lot of you are HTNs who actively avoid women or are actively rude to them. You can’t call yourself an incel if you’re not trying to be kind .
that's a retarded overgeneralization that you have no way of proving and it takes a special breed of retard to believe people use the same inflammatory language here in real life as well

that's a retarded overgeneralization that you have no way of proving and it takes a special breed of retard to believe people use the same inflammatory language here in real life as well
Ive seen a significant number of chads claim inceldom. The post was directed at fakecels

@Bianor You’ll be missed. :feelscry:

You can’t call yourself an incel if you’re not trying to be kind .
this is also an extremely naive bluepilled take but i don't want to shit up the ban discussion thread

Correct me if I'm wrong Modsaar, but aren't @EngelCallDell19 & @StefiBeaLipton supposed to be freed after a month or so?

@
lonelysince2006
@lonelysince2006 was far from the first or only user to be suspicious of him. @
DarkStar
@DarkStar, @
Cautious Raven
@Cautious Raven, @
KillNiggers
@KillNiggers, and others were as well. How can it be "for no reason" when this user raised red flags to so many people?
Interesting. Actually @lonelysince2006 does give off faggot or even foid vibes, now I kind of see it. I wouldn't be surprised if he is an infiltrator hiding in plain sight

@Bianor You’ll be missed. :feelscry:
Come back @Bianor

Also, free @lonelysince2006 idc what he did.

Exactly, tons of us have noticed it including @lazy_gamer_423 as well, who used an app to analyze the users posting style.

Something ain't right here, that's for sure.

Actually @
lonelysince2006
@lonelysince2006 does give off faggot or even foid vibes, now I kind of see it. I wouldn't be surprised if he is an infiltrator hiding in plain sight
What are you talking about? @lonelysince2006 is one of the only 2024cels worth a damn. The faggot/foid is @shy niceguy

FREE MY BOY @lonelysince2006 HES BASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@lonelysince2006 Did nothing wrong

@lonelysince2006 Did nothing wrong
@LeFrenchCel has a beef with @lonelysince2006. That ban just seems a bit dumb altough as I said, @lonelysince2006 could be an infiltrator aswell for all we know

@LeFrenchCel has a beef with @lonelysince2006. That ban just seems a bit dumb altough as I said, @lonelysince2006 could be an infiltrator aswell for all we know
why do they have beef

There is no proof @lonelysince2006 is an infiltrator. He was essential in shaming Amelie Cheung so hard she started wearing actual pants in school and privating her social media. Looking through his posts you can clearly see hes legit.